• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Teon's 9-A Brackets, Round 1

Yeah. Additionally, Bolt seems capable of spawning danmaku from a very close range, which seems very potent here as it'll also block Elodie's vision of Bolt and make it harder to her to aim attacks at him.

Elodie seems to have three votes now (though I personally am leaning closer to incon given Bolt's FAR greater experience)

Elodie: 3 (Jacky, Christian, Headless)

Bolt: 1 (Antoniofer)

This is... Wow. Good arguments from both sides here. I'd honestly want to vote Inconclusive due to how close this would be, but tournaments are stupid in that way.

Er, if Inconclusive isn't good enough here, then I may just end up voting for Bolt here. His Kirby-like stomach abilities in both consuming and vomiting scrap, along with the fact that most of what Elodie is gonna shoot at him could easily get eaten, means he has a good chance of taking her down before she's able to come back at him.

Though, again, I'd prefer Inconclusive here.

My main argument though is that he can't possibly eat an explosion that could center all around him, or constant fire that'll just spawn on his body. There'd be too many things heading his way.

Naturally he can't eat something far bigger than him, although any projectiles as big as a bullet can be ate. And spamming explosions is something that he can do too, not special from Elodie, difference is that he has a mayor fire rate than Elodie's.

That's still debatable but I mean...eh. The explosions would still be bigger than him and are going to blind him, making it hard for him to aim at her at all.

Voting inconclusive, since neither argument is especially convincing.

Ah. I think Agnaa means that neither argument convinces them of one side winning. Hence the incon. Not that the arguments were poorly made.

Okay.

Meanwhile, might wanna skip Scarface's round and come back to it once her profile is revised. Just asking.

...This is why you weren't meant to submit characters undergoing revisions...

Yeah, there's still a whole other match before the angry Mama's match, and considering the last one took awhile it should be fine.

To be fair, this match had the most "complicated" characters in the brackets, other characters aren't as complited and could take less time to finish.

Well, lets at least give it a chance anyway. Besides, Christian seemed like he had a backup in mind in case it didn't end up working out.

Actually no, I wholeheartedly agree with Agnaa here. The rules specifically ask for characters not going through revisions and this is something that's been present in multiple brackets.

I don't mind replacing scarface with the character Christian originally suggested. But otherwise I'm going to replace Scarface with the first extra.

Also, Welcome to round 2

@Christian

So, would you like to switch for your original nominee? Or should I go ahead and slide in the first extra?

At this point, either I could wait or just watch. Considering I'm gonna have to regret EVERYTHING I DO because it's a universal law, I'll let you replace my guy with an extra.

Though, the revision's keeping Scarface at 9-A, just to say, and it's just a profile redo.

@Christian

If the revisions are keeping Scarface at 9-A, then that's fine.

Let me know once the things are finished.

Though I would prefer the rules for submission be followed if/when I do this again, to avoid these kinds of situations

Back