• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
She has a LOT of hax. Most important in this fight seems like Animal Manipulation, Water manipulation since Girros is weak to it, Attack Reflection, etc. Yeah, this looks like a stomp.

Yeah, its a stomp.

Oh yeah, mind if you hold up Round 6? I will be having a doctors appointment. Also, im trying to calc a feat for Johnny which is his house blowing up, as I do not want him to have an unfair fight. I know he might be my opponent and all, but I want to calc it so we are fair.

It turns out, theres a revision thats going around in this thread, and one of the feats has the potential to upgrade his base form up to Building Level.

Eh. Not really expecting Konny to win, just giving him the best shot.

Kondraki definitely is. He's not really the main character of any of the stories he takes place in, always playing second fiddle to Alto Clef or Jack Bright. He is as close as the Foundation has to an underdog

Can I defend eloquent in saying her hax isn't often used as a go to? Her main go to is spontaneous combustion, explosions or light manipulation.

All the previous matches have to be added by the way.

Jackythejack said:
Can I defend eloquent in saying her hax isn't often used as a go to? Her main go to is spontaneous combustion, explosions or light manipulation.
Girros still gets destroyed, he doesn't have range to deal with her attacks and his ONE bit of hax is something she resists.

Just a question what makes Elodie an underdog?

Uuuuh the fact that she dies like almost consistently through the whole game.

The whole game is designed to be difficult and if you make the wrong decision or didn't learn the right skills you get a game over.

The world is stacked against her, and it's unlikey you finish the game with a "you didn't die" ending on your first try.

But what's stopping her from just blasting Girros to bits? All the girros can do is try to get close and maul her.

Back