• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Teon' 9-A Brackets, Round 2

Hate to be that guy but uh...is this an AP stomp? Unless that sleep manipulation can super help the guy out

Superior AP plus a bunch of look-a-like haxy powers, superior range and I don't think Sleep Manipulation affects a head, so, I would put Delirium as the winner here.

Yeah. About a 9x AP advantage here.

I don't think Baggi has much hax to counteract this, but I'd at least like 00potato to comment first.

Delirium's way above 180 megajoules btw

Delirium >> Chest/Dark Room Bosses > Sheol/Cathedral Bosses > It Lives > Mom's Heart > Mom > Depths/Dank Depths/Necropolis Bosses >>> Caves/Catacombs/Flooded Caves Bosses >>>>> Basement Bosses >> Mama Mega (180 mj)

I didn't put an AP restriction. The gap between baseline and max 9-A is 50x. Hence why the rule on hax is in place. Stomps are still bound to happen, which is fine. I'm well aware that it's a variable tier.

Besides, Delirium isn't even halfway into the tier. Even with the scaling chain.

Delirium is fine unless they have some super potent hax we don't know about

okay but is there someone in this tourney that can hurt the guy?

I feel like if someone sweeps through too many matches we shouldn't allow it.

I'll post the next round in a bit since this does seem to be a stomp, but I'm still going to allow 00potato the chance to comment if they so desire.

Sp what happens, are you going to eliminate Delirium or makes him the winner and keep going (match wouldn't be added either way)?

So apparently the upgrades make Scarface 4.605027612x baseline? IIRC, isn't that 46x baseline or what, am I missin' something?

I feel like if too many stomps are caused by this guy he should be kicked out

because he AP stomps Elodie anywho

Elodie also has things like illusion creation and empathic manip.

Delirium really only has danmaku.

I'm not going to replace a character who fits the rules outlined for the tournament.

@Christian

4x baseline =/= 46x baseline

I also don't think Delirium AP stomps half the bracket. There are characters with AP comparable to that within the bracket already. But these characters also don't have much hax, which is the balancing factor here.

Next round is coming soon.

I mean he also has mid regen on top of an insane AP and durability advantage. He can summon, teleport, has time slow...

Actually, wait. Mama Scarface is getting regen as well.

Does that change anything? Should I step out, replace her, etc.?

Jackythejack said:
I mean he also has mid regen on top of an insane AP and durability advantage. He can summon, teleport, has time slow...
Issn't that thing just a head? How could it have mid regen?

Also, I bet you wish Bolt would have won now.

In one of his transformations, the Rag Man, he can throw off his head and regenerate it.

From potato's post in the main thread, the sleep manip is through a projectile. So Baggi would need to pull out an insane sequence of moves to take a win. Voting for Delirium.

@Antoniofer

Bolt can still win, technically. Grace hasn't passed.

@Jacky

I was informed the mid regen was fairly limited. If this proves not be the case then, of course, the character will be disqualified. But disallowing a low hax character with high AP when I specifically outlined that such was alright for the brackets is unfair.

Additionally, Round 3 is up.

Back