• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken WN revision

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elizhaa

VS Battles
Administrator
Forcefield Creation Additions

I found evidence that all Demon Lords have Forcefield Creation

Chapter 143 WN

And so, I thought about whether it would be possible to use magic to monitor.
Magic of distance view series with purpose of observing was present in the Hex series.[ [3]] However, the usability of it was poorer than I thought. It was only to the extent where I can check my target's appearance.
It was inflexible, and it could only monitor from one position.
To view from a different position, the magic must be invoked once more.
It's impossible to view the top guns like us demon lords. Since it would repelled by the magic barrier we always erected.
And so, using the existing magic didn't go well.

So, all Demons Lords would have a Barrier scaling from Rimuru who had it at the time.

Sound Skill Additions
There is a Sound Skill from Gastar which can kill people at the spirit level. (Chapter 154).

Chapter 154 WN

Gastar was enraged as she told him as lightly as this.
To vent that anger,

ÒÇîDie, you damn demon! Mind Requiem (Spirit Death Funeral Tune)!!ÒÇì

He scattered a killing sound to the surrounding space that has the special effect to influence the spirit and cause it to die.
It was Lieutenant general Gastar's trump card that could even kill a spiritual life
I would like to add Gastar's skill to Rimuru and Yuuki's profile from:

• Information King-Akashic Records: An ability obtained by dismantling his own ultimate skill, Creation Lord Ahura Mazd─ü, and fusing it with Velda's knowledge and installing it into the Veldanava Sword. This allows him to use almost every ability in the series.
  • Gastar's Unique Skill『Musician』, enables him to sense the enemy's movement from just the sound.
    No matter how much of an expert someone is, they couldn't prevent making a faint sound. It's possible for him to even grasp the heartbeat sounds (Chapter 154).
Memory manipulation Additions
There is also a clear Memory manipulation resistance's statement that those with Unique Skill resists Memory manipulation extraction if they surpassed A rank as their memories are protected by their souls. All the current characters surpassed A rank so I think the resistance should be added to their profile. (I guess Unconventional resistances). There is a clear statement that it won't work on Ultimate SKills Users too. (Both are stated in Chapter 194). Memory Manipulation has been many times mentioned before in the series; I will handle the additional evidence for validity in the CRT but the main point is the resistance would be valid.

Chapter 184 WN

I considered killing the "Rat" then and there, and extracting his memory.
However, individuals surpassing A rank have high resistances, and taking memories protected by the soul seemed difficult.
And as for those in possession of Ultimate Skills, it'd fail without a doubt.
  • Memory Manipulation is a lower skill and sometimes magical abilities thus, it is a lower skill that should not affect Ultimate SKills Users.
  • So, if accepted, I will add the resistances to Ultimate SKills Users' page.
Characters like Demons like Ultima, Rimuru, Yuuki, and Veldoashould have the ability too. Yuuki and Rimuru would have the skill from Information King-Akashic Records

• Information King-Akashic Records: An ability obtained by dismantling his own ultimate skill, Creation Lord Ahura Mazd─ü, and fusing it with Velda's knowledge and installing it into the Veldanava Sword. This allows him to use almost every ability in the series.
Ultima:

Chapter 154 WN

ÒÇîI hate people that don't know true strength.
Because I met familiar faces after a long time, unconsciously it became a long talk.
Ultima, I request a memory extraction on this personÒÇì
ÒÇîOoke~. What will Testa do?ÒÇì(Ultima)
ÒÇîI'm still not full. So, I will have a little meal.
Because it's familiar faces from a long time ago, you seeÒÇì
Rimuru (Can take memories via absorption)

Chapter 46 WN

The group outside of the Dwarfs' city, Shizu-san, the three idiots… and that's all?
Nor have I forgotten my original objective of meeting fellow World Travelers.
From Shizu-san's memories―her two students: Kagurazaka Yuuki and Sakaguchi Hinata.
I do want to meet the two of them, but Sakaguchi Hinata sounds like bad news.
There was also something that bothered me. Why did the kind Shizu-san allow Hinata to go on her own?
As her senpai, as a fellow Japanese, shouldn't she have seen her off? I must meet Hinata and confirm.
I have acquired some of the memories from targets I've consumed with 『Predator』, but certainly not all. Lingering memories are easier to acquire, I guess.
(Can share knowledge from memories)

Chapter 61 WN

First of all, I made the children memorize <Transfer Magic>.
Normally, it's impossible even in one year to understand it. It's necessary to understand both of the structure of the magic formation and to have the knowledge of the meaning on the system's crest.
This magic is far more advanced than <Space-Based Magic>, it really is cruel to make children that haven't even hit 10 year old to learn it.
But, they might not be able to do it even if they took 3 years; perhaps there is no need to have them memorize the theory and such.
Although it's unfair, on such occasion, it's time for the skill to shine. With my 『Shapeshifter』 abilities, I can embedded my knowledge and fused it into the childre.
(Tap into people's memories)

Chapter 135 WN

I guess I might as well go.

ÒÇîAlright. Lead the wayÒÇì
ÒÇîAy! Right this…ÒÇì

I decided to interrupt Alrose, and said

ÒÇîActually, I'll just tap into your memories for a bitÒÇì

I entered his mind without waiting for approval.
And easily established a thought-link. He did consent to it… afterwards.
Rimuru again:

Chapter 244 WN

I couldn't leisurely fight Velda in front of me after all.

ÒÇîThat's right! You are exactly like Rudra, but I can't think that you're just reproduced memories, you know?ÒÇì

Reproduced memories?

Velgrind's words piqued my interest.

《Apparently, this orb has the effect of reproducing a dead person's memories. However, even if it can recreate a personality as close as the original, the soul is a different matter. It should be no more than a copy, but――》

Yeah, it couldn't be said as reviving someone just by reproducing their memories.

What's important for a soul is a heart.

ÒÇîIt's certainly very interesting. The Memory Orb that I made can only reproduce memories. There's no function such as recalling soul. If that was possible, there was no need for me to do troublesome stuff like this.ÒÇì

Velda seemed to be interested in this phenomenon as well.

Because he was well informed of the stuff he created, Rudra acquiring freewill itself was impossible.

ÒÇîHahahahaahaahaahaa! It's that, you know. I was super excellent, or something like that I guess.ÒÇì

Let's ignore the boastful voice that could be heard from my left hand.

Rudra certainly died.

That was for sure, but……

《――Talking about a possibility, reincarnation may be one of the causes.》

Reincarnation? What did you mean by that?

《Emperor Rudra had his soul torn apart due to repeated reincarnations. It's possible that torn parts of the soul gathered together and became another soul. Neither an existing soul nor a temporary soul, it has a heart with a high degree of freedom.》

His soul was torn apart every time he reincarnated and gathered as one?

It's a bad example for an analogy, but is it like the residues of an eraser lumped together to make a kneaded eraser[ [4]], or something like that?

Treating a soul and an eraser as the same might be a problem though.

It wasn't something you would normally think about, but I could hardly say that's absolutely impossible.

After all, I got reincarnated as a slime which you would normally consider as impossible.

So, because there was a person with fragments of Rudra's soul somewhere in this world that the Memory Orb embedded with the memories was able to reproduce Rudra's will.

In that case――

I suddenly hit on a good idea. And then, I carried out the idea as ordered by my mischievous heart.

ÒÇîRimuru, what are you doing!?ÒÇì

ÒÇîHahaa, this is interesting!ÒÇì

Velgrind confusedly raised her voice.

Rudra felt it was interesting.

I didn't really do anything great.

I just threw the sword to Velgrind.

I fused the Memory Orb in my left hand with the sword I held in right hand, though.

I embedded the Memory Orb into the base of the hilt of the God Class Sword like a conspicuous shining jewel. Since I fused it so it became one with the sword, the orb part would be as strong as the sword.

If there was really a reincarnated person who shared his soul, that person should be able to draw out Rudra's abilities by holding the sword.

I made it that way so you could depend on it.

In order to enable him to have conversation with the owner, I had also asked Ciel-sensei to remake and changed Rudra into a pseudo-Manas.

Naturally, the information of the Memory Orb had been analyzed.

ÒÇîI turned it into Intelligence Sword[5]. Because I fused Rudra's will and the sword, from now on only someone with the same soul wavelengths as him can use the sword. In other words, the person who has the qualification to wield the sword will be the proof that the person is Rudra's reincarnation. Interesting, right?ÒÇì
Velda/Yuuki:

Chapter 239 WN

Damrada and Kondou took a pose to show their loyalty in front of Velda.

Their current appearance was something you couldn't imagine from them when they were alive.

Ultima and Carrera were stunned when they looked at the two.

It was truly unbelievable, but the two appeared so similar to the real ones.

ÒÇîDon't be deceived! They are just copies harboring their memories. Moreover――Velda had rewritten the memories to his likings…… their real selves' soul had disappeared, right? Not even a god can revive the dead!ÒÇì

From Milim's shout, Ultima and Carrera also realized the truth.

Velda's cheerful voice reached them.

ÒÇîThat's right. They and the maid I made a while ago for Milim have the same principle. Strangely, I can't collect memories of a living person and I can only use it once. This Memory Orb[8] can reproduce a deceased person's memories.ÒÇì

Velda said so while fiddling around with the third orb he took out.
Chapter 240 WN

ÒÇîDon't misunderstand it, Milim. What I wanted is not really a child. The only one who stands next to Velda is Lucia. I thought that I could recreate『Knowledge Lord Raphael』 if I granted it a physical body and name but……ÒÇì

ÒÇîWhat?ÒÇì

ÒÇîAh, as expected, it seems the manas created from『Justice Lord Michael』couldn't become Lucia's soul. It's a disappointment for you too, right? If only I could reproduce『Knowledge Lord Raphael』 that Lucia previous had, it can be said that reviving the soul that created the skill is possible. If I succeed that far, I only need to plant memories to the soul agai. It can be said as a reverse process of a soul creating the skill but…… it seems to be more difficult than I thought. It was the most probable method though――ÒÇì

Velda answered Milim's question.

His thoughts were nothing but crazy as he talked about a method that could be said as taboo.

Two of the demons were defeated and Testarossa left alone wouldn't be able to stop Kondou and Damrada.

It was a very disadvantageous situation.

However, even so――

Milim kept analyzing the situation calmly.

ÒÇîWell now, Milim. It's about time for you to give up and be obedient. No matter how you struggle, you understand that you have no odds of winning, do you?ÒÇì

ÒÇîHumph. Say whatever you want. If you wanted a child, you should have made one with that insolent person who called herself my mother. Although she met a foolish end.ÒÇì

ÒÇîDon't misunderstand it, Milim. What I wanted is not really a child. The only one who stands next to Velda is Lucia. I thought that I could recreate『Knowledge Lord Raphael』 if I granted it a physical body and name but……ÒÇì

ÒÇîWhat?ÒÇì

ÒÇîAh, as expected, it seems the manas created from『Justice Lord Michael』couldn't become Lucia's soul. It's a disappointment for you too, right? If only I could reproduce『Knowledge Lord Raphael』 that Lucia previous had, it can be said that reviving the soul that created the skill is possible. If I succeed that far, I only need to plant memories to the soul agai. It can be said as a reverse process of a soul creating the skill but…… it seems to be more difficult than I thought. It was the most probable method though――ÒÇì

Velda answered Milim's question.

His thoughts were nothing but crazy as he talked about a method that could be said as taboo.

ÒÇîYou bastard, in order to revive my mother…… you created the memory orb?ÒÇì

ÒÇîThat's right, so what? Even spreading fear, panic, and chaos to the world to destroy humanity was nothing more because of my wishful thinking, "it would be great if someone awakened with it under such circumstances." It would be rational for me to seek a more certain method, right? Reviving a soul is very difficult, but if the same skill can be created, the characteristics can be said pretty similar. That's why it's important for Ultimate Skill『Knowledge Lord Raphael』to be created.ÒÇì

While speaking so, he took out the last memory orb from his pocket.

ÒÇîGuy!ÒÇì

ÒÇîAs if I will let you!ÒÇì

Guy reacted to Milim's shout and unsheathed his sword with great speed to attack Velda.

While evading the attack easily, Velda saidÒÇîYou're too slow.ÒÇì and laughed.

ÒÇîHey, it seems the angels below have been destroyed just at the right time. Energy started to fill up the heaven. With this, it looks like I can create the strongest one with all the power left from the angels. All of you are excited too, right? Enjoy the reunion you all yearn as much as possible!ÒÇì

And then―― a human was created.

ÒÇîWhat is this place? Or rather, what happened to yours truly?ÒÇì

Velgrind turned pale when she saw that person. Guy and Velzard too.

The reason why was that person was Guy's best friend and the subject of Velzard's jealously. And also, he was Velgrind's partner.

That person's name is Rudra Nasca.

He was the Rudra Nasca who had the memories of his prime when he was still the strongest.
Coercion/Intimidation and Demon's Lord Haki
If I am corrected Menace is akin to Intimation also called Coercion in Wn ( Volume 1: chapter 14). [Yeah, it took a while to figure as WN tends to do a name change for some skills but in found in some chapters of WN in Volume 1 in Rimuru's characters stats, Coercion = Intimidation and just used synonymously like Telepathic Communication is equal to Thought Transmission but just with another name in the verse ] since it obtained from Wolves.

Chapter 11 WN - Coercion/

Wolf [Supreme Sense of Smell, Telepathic Communication, Coercio]
Chapter 14 WN - Intimidation

Black Wolf 『Super Olfaction, Thought Transmission, Intimidation, Shadow Movement, Black Lightning
Chapter 14 WN - Coercion/Intimidation

I used 『Intimidation』 on top of my howling.

But, this turned out to be a massive failure…
Even the spectators were fainting over here, and wetting their pants over there.
To put simply, the situation was a great disaster.
Crap…what should I do? This definitely wouldn't end well at all.

Eh? What about the group of five?
They had taken the full brunt of 『Intimidation』 at point-blank range.
Well, of course…
There wasn't really a need to say it out loud.
Chapter 90 WN

Etc. The members stumble where they stand while unanimously shouting.
As Holy Knights, these members should have been accustomed with this kind of thing.
Just what happened?
Arnad couldn't understand. This- this overwhelming fear was…
The coercion released by the demon before him.
It simply unleashed its suppressed Demonic Aura. That's all.

ÒÇîOh my? Only three people were able to pass the test?
Well, I offer you my praises. To be able to endure my『Demon Lord's Haki』...
I will shall permit you to be my personal opponents!ÒÇì

The Demon excitedly declared.
The Pentagram Barrier disappeared in an instant. The other Holy Knights, whose minds had snapped, didn't have enough energy left to maintenance the Holy Field.
Arnaud was sweating bullets. Trying to wipe it off, he couldn't even keep up. He was desperately trying to comprehend the current situation.
Unbelievable. He didn't want to accept it.
The demon before him, just now… what did it say? Certainly it had said『Demon Lord's Haki』...
He'd never heard of such an ability. With it's aura release alone, it reduced the Holy Knights to this powerless state. Even for a Demon Lord, that shouldn't be possible.
No. It might be possible for one legendary class of Demon Lord…
I was looking for it to see if it was the same as in Ln, it looks like Demon Lord Haki would have coercion's abilities (Volume 5: Chapter 90).

Coercion = Intimidation's effect are

Demon Lord's Haki would have it as well.

Resistances Removal
I also will work with removing resistances of characters like Souei having Us resistance when he only has an Ultimate Gift. Ultimate Gifts don't have a resistance statement like those of Ultimate Skills. Soue and Beretta are the only characters that need the resistance downgrade.

Chapter 191 WN

Name: Souei

Species: Dark Spirit Oni (Middle tier Divine Monster Spirit)

Divine Protection: The Flare Lord's Shadow

Title: "Darkness (Master of the Dark)"

Magic: ÒÇêDark Spirit MagicÒÇë

Skills: Ultimate Gift
Chapter 192 WN

Name: Beretta

Race: Chaos Metalloid (High Rank Divine Monster Spirit)

Divine Protection: Divine Protection of the Labyrinth.

Title: Ramiris's Guardian

Magic:ÒÇêDarkness MagicÒÇë

Skills: Ultimate Gift

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
And hey, you found the memory scan I was talking about for Rimuru! I knew I wasn't crazy.
Is it Chapter 135 WN?

Also, Demon Lord's Haki should bring madness manipulation, as it was stated to snap the mind. Corresponding resistance too.
We already resolved it already because we added Madness Manipulation and resistance for the realted characters from this past content revision thread.

Edit: If it is missing, it was supposed to be added from the past thread.

We did? Must've forgot. So WN Demon Lord's Haki is composed of:

• Fear Manipulation, Empathic Manipulation, Sleep Manipulation, and Madness Manipulation.

We did? Must've forgot. So WN Demon Lord's Haki is composed of:
  • Fear Manipulation, Sleep Manipulation, and Madness Manipulation.
More or less, I believe so.

I suppose that this seems to make sense.

I think it's also Empathic, too.
Empathic manipulation was accepted long ago in the profiles as an effect of Demon's Lord Haki/

Is there anything left to do here, or should we close this?

There is one more thing I think can be solved here, Antvasima.

In this thread: Another TSSDK Upgrade, resistance to Danmaku was accepted but we discussed it later on that resistance to Danmaku would not work since it is delivery method of attacks not the attack itself. So, the resistance should be removed from the profiles and I could handled the changes.

Cool, then! I could handle the changes, also; with that being said, I think you can closed the thread as there is nothing else left to add, @Antvasima.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back