• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken (Light Novel) Revisions Part 2 - Downgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have already followed those conversations regularly and when I look again, I see that Ultima thinks the same way as me.

•Lacking spatiotemporal features (BDE Type 1)

•Lacking spatiotemporal features and being superior to them in nature" and being (BDE Type 2)
No bro. the point is Ultima has already accepted both HDE and BDE and god's hde and bde problem is not even listed in the sandbox anymore. I think you are better off asking for his/her input eventhough he/she is busy

Last edited:
It is right that you can't be both BDE type 1 and HDE at the same time, HDE require the character to possess more than basic three physical dimensional axes such as the most common one is being space-time itself. BDE type 1 is simply lacking dimensional, it make no sense if your being lacking physical dimensional axes and at the same time having dimensional axes, unless you are a paradoxical existence which you need to prove

Rimuru is currently resisting Disintegration with Uriel, but he could not resist the aura of True Dragons until he became a True Dragon. So should we give True Dragons layered resistance because they should be comparable to the True Dragon Rimuru, even though they can't resist Disintegration? Or should they just take what is shown and have baseline resistance regardless of Rimuru's incident? I think it's the second one.
I also think its the second one. It would probably make sense if we consider both of them as a different type of existence erasure (information level and concept level), so one might be able to resist one but is still vulnerable to the other kind.

I also think its the second one. It would probably make sense if we consider both of them as a different type of existence erasure (information level and concept level), so one might be able to resist one but is still vulnerable to the other kind.
So right now we consider the core as the conceptual self (maybe it may change in the future because this is the best offer at the moment, I think terms like will and ego need to be considered) so we accepted Disintegration at the conceptual level based on the fact that it completely destroys the Spiritual Lifeform but okay.

Digital Lifeforms because I heard somewhere that they could be bde type 1 as well because Information particles lack of spatiotemporal properties
I'm probably taking an approach to this that no one has ever brought up before.
Nature of Information Particles
BDE Page said:
Beyond-Dimensional Existence on this wiki refers to the state of being of characters who exist outside, and are independent of, space and its dimensions. This is different from Zero-Dimensionality in that a zero dimensional thing is still spatial in nature, but simply lacks more than zero extension in any dimension.
Zero-Dimensionality said:
Zero-dimensionality or zero-dimensional existence is the power to be a singular point, whose nature is something infinitely small in any direction. They are virtually impossible to destroy physically, yet they exist.

Possible Uses

By virtue of being infinitely small a singular point is nearly undetectable, impossible to interact with and can not be split into smaller parts. Because of this, it cannot be destroyed physically in a conventional sense.

Depending on the context, such as whether or not the object is an isolated singular point or a single point on a dimensional plane, the object may or may not be completely invulnerable to the physical strength of a being with more than 0 dimensions. However each case must be viewed carefully.
If things go where I think they will, everything will be pretty consistent, both in terms of the narrative of the verse and the power scaling (which I think will satisfy anyone who can understand what I'm talking about)

Last edited:
What you are talking about is that Turn Null has NEP Type 2 energy and manipulates NEP Type 2 nothingness, but right now Rimuru's profile has NEP Type 2 Erasure, since you cannot understand what this is, I will explain the case with a simple example. According to current Rimuru's profile, Rimuru can erase even NEP Type 2 beings with Turn Null, meaning that Rimuru can even erase God and the nothingness where God's consciousness resides with Turn Null. If you continue to discuss this issue even after this example, I will be forced to ignore you.
That can still be explained simply by God;s nature itself
NEP2 is Transdual/nondual nonexistence, but nonduality itself can be achieved by two different ways
Being both A and Not A, or being Neither A nor Not A

Turn Null, which precedes both existence and nonexistence, would be the latter, while god, due to his nature, would be Both A and Not A due to being All in one and one in all
The translation doesn't change anything, it can still be found on the Spiritual Lifeforms page at best non-combat applicable, or not at all.
It does change many things, because sending an avatar body to another world is not limited to Split Body Skill Holders, its just that that skill is needed when the amount of magicules of the being wanting to go to another world is bigger then even the underworld gate

Normal Spiritual lifeforms can still manifest in other worlds
All the arguments I mentioned in the OP about souls and skills being inherently type 1 concepts are still valid, please don't reply to me unless you're going to bring something new.
The argument in the op was this
Skill was accepted to have type 1 conceptual manipulation based on its power to manipulate World Laws, the skills themselves were never type 1 concepts so even if the soul is the source of the skills (soul is the source of skills refers to "skills are engraved in the soul" , so even if skills are a type 1 concept, the soul will not be a type 1 concept) Since skills are not concepts in the first place, the soul cannot be a type 1 concept.
First off, Skills would be type 1 concepts as I explained above
Second off, Skills are not just engraved on them, they are literally fused with them
Based off what we already know previously
  • Skills are made of Information
  • Skills are CM1 based powers
However,
  • They are part of the laws of the World, which are Type 1 Concepts, leading them to be Type 1 Concepts as well, or at least conceptual in nature
  • They are fused with the Soul itself, making Souls also conceptual in nature
  • Skills are Conceptual in nature, yet their powers are CM1 based, which leads to more backing that their Concept nature is also C1

Normal Spiritual lifeforms can still manifest in other worlds
This is a completely different context, the physical manifestation of Spiritual Lifeforms and the use of the split body are separate situations.
Second off, Skills are not just engraved on them, they are literally fused with them
This doesn't change anything, since there isn't enough evidence that the skills themselves are type 1 concepts anyway.

Welcome to the VSBW slime community

In this forum we love to use fake or out-of-context scan to push our headcanon
This right there is very concerning. How long has something like this been going for? I’d appreciate you concisely DM me about this.

@Mizuki67 If you don’t like me derailing here, we can take this to RVRT and we can discuss this issue there. We’ve got evidences and have long time suspicions of the Tensura CRTs being manipulated to give false info for the characters. It’s a highly inappropriate thing to do and needs to be stopped.

Last edited:
This right there is very concerning. How long has something like this been going for? I’d appreciate you concisely DM me about this.

@Mizuki67 If you don’t like me derailing here, we can take this to RVRT and we can discuss this issue there. We’ve got evidences and have long time suspicions of the Tensura CRTs being manipulated to give false info for the characters. It’s a highly inappropriate thing to do and needs to be stopped.
First of all, this is my content revision thread, not Mizuki's. So don't clog my thread with things that have nothing to do with me and stop supporting those who have already clogged it.

First of all, this is my content revision thread, not Mizuki's. So don't clog my thread with things that have nothing to do with me and stop supporting those who have already clogged it.
I am not deliberately clogging your thread nor am I supporting others to derail your CRT. I explicitly asked Catpija to DM me about the issue rather than discuss it here. Anyways, unfollowing for now.

Though, I do apologise for the inconvenience caused here, but I do hope you know where I’m coming from.

Last edited:

like what. First of all the verse is already under revision right now. Why are you all suddenly bringing this up. That is my question.
Why are you all suddenly accusing us of fake scans. Do you think the scans we used are fake ? because i do not recall that all of us even had the intention to use that method to upgrade our characters

Last edited:
like what. First of all the verse is already under revision right now. Why are you all suddenly bringing this up. That is my question.
Why are you all suddenly accusing us of fake scans. Do you think the scans we used are fake ? because i do not recall that all of us even had the intention to use that method to upgrade our characters
I am not accusing you of anything as of now. You know well that Tensura has this type of incident before and your friend, Jozaysmith has been banned for such offence on the basis of manipulating CRTs. We have filed evidence of it right in the RVRT where everyone can see. It is my duty to ensure no manipulative shenanigans are committed amongst the wiki.

We have agreed not to discuss about it in this CRT; I’d appreciate you’ll not bug me about this here.

Let's not turn this into a drama that is unnecessary in and of itself, whether there has been attempts at forgery or manipulation of whatever it is that is either left for a report or if someone wants to discuss it privately with Garrixian. Any comments regarding the topic from now on will be deleted by me.

Anyways, I wholeheartedly agree with everything here.

This is a completely different context, the physical manifestation of Spiritual Lifeforms and the use of the split body are separate situations.
Yes, both are different situations in that, but onIy in the sense that if the first doesnt work due to their magicuIe amount being too high compared to the underworId gate, they can, if they have it, use the spIit body skiII
but the manifestation part can stiII be treated as the respective ImmortaIity type
This doesn't change anything, since there isn't enough evidence that the skills themselves are type 1 concepts anyway.
They are part of the Iaws of the worId that are type 1 concepts, pIus their power itseIf is CM1 based, that in itseIf is enough to suggest that their conceptuaI nature; due to being part of other Type 1 concepts, is aIso type 1

The changes have been applied to the pages.
Btw I have one more question for you. You think that the souls are only Information Type 2 correct ?
So what do we give and how do u explain characters who resurrect from soul destruction assuming that in general the people in tensura always use magic and skills to fight which are somewhat conceptual in power.

My other problem is that Information Particles (Core/Heart) are also treated as something conceptual since they are recorded data of everyone. So, why is the Information not ?

Last edited:
Btw I have one more question for you. You think that the souls are only Information Type 2 correct ?
So what do we give and how do u explain characters who resurrect from soul destruction assuming that in general the people in tensura always use magic and skills to fight which are somewhat conceptual in power.

My other problem is that Information Particles (Core/Heart) are also treated as something conceptual since they are recorded data of everyone. So, why is the Information not ?
I have updated my reply. FYI

The soul contains fundamental information, so destroying the soul means destroying fundamental information as well, but in the light novel continuity, is the soul literally information (or just information)? I am not sure, because there are things that imply it isn't.
Resurrection/regeneration from soul destruction, whether soul is information type 2 or type 1 concept, does not mean high godly regeneration/resurrection if characters cannot resurrect/regeneration from full fundamental information or conceptual erasure.
My other problem is that Information Particles (Core/Heart) are also treated as something conceptual since they are recorded data of everyone. So, why is the Information not
I'm not sure what you're trying to say here.

I'm not sure what you're trying to say here.
The core is already a type 1 concept that contains information particles that has information of someone. Isn't that data it self a type 1 concept then and it can exist onto anyone in Tensura. Sorry if u find it annoying that I ask questions because I wanted to understand as well

Last edited:
The core is already a type 1 concept that contains information particles that collects data.
No, data particles and data = information and information particles. I already explained in this thread, the reason why we consider the core conceptually.
So right now we consider the core as the conceptual self (maybe it may change in the future because this is the best offer at the moment, I think terms like will and ego need to be considered) so we accepted Disintegration at the conceptual level based on the fact that it completely destroys the Spiritual Lifeform but okay.
[https://vsbattles.com/threads/tensura-revision-ln.166889/] I'm not the one who suggested the offer in question, but as I said there, there is no more reasonable offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back