• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken (Light Novel) Revisions Part 2 - Downgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
All, but specifically NEP 2 TD 1 and HDE
-NEP 2
-HDE (4-D)
HDE was added by the profile creator before the profile was published to the community.
-TD 1
It seems that Nonduality Nature Type 2, that is, TD 1, was added for the first time along with the cosmology addition during the cosmology upgrade.
Actually I do believe you can have both HDE and BDE1.
As I remember, Ultima seemed to think that BDE and HDE cannot be listed at the same time, but you are right, in my opinion a character can have both at the same time, a character can have both spatiotemporal properties and a paradoxical existence where he has a higher dimensional existence. It could have it at the moment and it would be like NEP 3, Aspect Type 5 (spatio-temporal features), but that's definitely not the case here. The main argument for God being Higher Dimensional is that God is superior to the Great Spirit of Time, who is a Higher Dimensional Being.

Last edited:
As I remember, Ultima seemed to think that BDE and HDE cannot be listed at the same time, but you are right, in my opinion a character can have both at the same time, a character can have both spatiotemporal properties and a paradoxical existence where he has a higher dimensional existence. It could have it at the moment and it would be like NEP 3, Aspect Type 5 (spatio-temporal features), but that's definitely not the case here.
If you are a higher-dimensional being that exists outside time and space, then you can easily get both BDE1 and HDE.
The main argument for God being Higher Dimensional is that God is superior to the Great Spirit of Time, who is a Higher Dimensional Being.
Seems reasonable, especially since the page says that God's consciousness holds everything within it.

If you are a higher-dimensional being that exists outside time and space, then you can easily get both BDE1 and HDE.
A character who still exhibits spatiotemporal properties as a higher-dimensional being cannot be BDE Type 1 unless has a paradoxical existence.
BDE Page said:
unaffected by Spatial Manipulation and Time Manipulation
It is out of the question that a character with 3 spatial + 1 temporal axes or 4 spatial axes would not be affected by spatial manipulation because it is outside of space-time.

Revisions

Turn Null Abilities

While I am not even sure if such a statement has been made about Turn Null, I am sure that based on the statement "Turn Null can bring destruction to everything" it cannot be claimed that Turn Null can destroy even the absolute nothingness of God's consciousness at the beginning of everything.
IIRC, Jozay proposed this based on that it can destroy Subspace, but I doubt Subspace is even a part of the World Veldanava created or not
However, there are still other arguments that may be used for Turn Null having NEP2

Such as it preceding the existence of The World which includes the Nonexistence of the Forbidden Void
  1. Idealistic Nonexistence: The character doesn't exist in a sense further beyond conventional nonexistence. In terms of binary, this would be something that is neither 1 nor 0, where 1 is existence and 0 is nonexistence. These characters often have some form of Nonduality due to their lack of binary existence. Characters of this type have to behave at least as nonexistent as those with Material Nonexistence, but might display even further showings such as preceding or opposing existence.
I suppose they meant Existence and Nonexistence rather then just existence, but the argument here is that Turn Null precedes both existence and Nonexistence
Spritual Lifeform Physiology

Immortality Type 9

"Split Body" is not a general ability of all Spiritual Lifeforms, only Spiritual Lifeforms who have and use Split Body skill must have Immortality Type 9.
Can I have the scans for that?
Additionally, this can also be used for Immortality Type 9
Veldanava (Light Novel)

Higher-Dimensional Existence (4-D)

God, has "Beyond-Dimensional Existence (Type 1)" because created out of nothingness the "Great Spirit of Time" (Great Spirit of Everything) that embodies all space-time continum/time in cosmology, and his consciousness/will is the only thing that exists in nothingness, therefore, God does not already have dimensional properties as an existence separate from and prior to space-time.
God's consciousness was the singularity in absolute nothingness beyond all creation, but after God created the Great Spirit of Time and other Great Spirits and laid the foundation of reality, God gave up omnipotence and completed the construction (creation) of Worlds as the True Dragon Veldanava. So there weren't space-time continuums in the Primordial World, so God's consciousness probably never included space-time continuums. Also, including or encompassing space-time continums does not by default guarantee immeasurable Ls.
I think of it like this; there's a bucket and it's full of water, you drop a marble into the bucket and it sinks to the bottom of the bucket, so the water still contains/includes the marble but the water doesn't lift the marble, so God mustn't have immeasurable Ls unless there is a direct statement that God's consciousness lifting/holds space-time continums or a more poetic statement that space-time continums float in God's consciousness.
God and Veldanava are not the same, so I do not get why you are still bringing this
Transduality Type 1

God created the Great Spirit of Light and Darkness, which creates the duality of Light and Darkness, and has Transduality Type 1 due to creating the Great Spirit of Time, which is not bound to anything. But God does not have "qualitative superiority" over the Great Spirit of Time, who is already a higher dimensional being, so it should have Nonduality Type 1 instead of Transduality Type 1.

Note: I won't be talking about arguments for qualitative superiority in this thread as I want this to be as simple as possible and it would require another crt to be accepted in the first place.
because if we argue for Transduality, this would derail into a low 1-C thread instead, so agree for now
Nonexistent Creation

(Its removal accepted here, but I still want to expand on the reason)

The scans mention Sub Space, but Sub Space is not something explicitly created, Subspace is the space between worlds, just the part of nothingness that was not filled by the creation of World.
Agree to it for now, I have yet to see a scan that says Subspace is a part of the World and that Veldanava explicitly created it
Resistances to all things in Tensura

We cannot assume such a thing unless there are statements or feats.
Neutral on this
Immeasurable Lifting Strength

Since God should not a "Higher Dimensional Being" in the first place and there is no proof that God physically holds higher-dimensional structures, should be removed.
Same as the HDE part
True Dragons Resistance to Existence Erasure

True Dragons are affected by Disintegration, but due to their "Large Size Type 2", basic Disintegration cannot completely destroy them.
They can still gain resistance via Aura for a normal Disintegration
Abstract Existence (Concept Type 1) Soul

I thought we had completely gotten rid of the claim that the soul was concept type 1, but it turns out we haven't.

Skill was accepted to have type 1 conceptual manipulation based on its power to manipulate World Laws, the skills themselves were never type 1 concepts so even if the soul is the source of the skills (soul is the source of skills refers to "skills are engraved in the soul" , so even if skills are a type 1 concept, the soul will not be a type 1 concept) Since skills are not concepts in the first place, the soul cannot be a type 1 concept.
We previously had Soul as Type 2 Concept due to being the source of Skills, which at the time were CM2
Additionally, we can even argue them being Type 1 Concepts due to being part of the laws of the World itself
Souei

Immortality Negation is about negating the abilities granted by the type of immortality in question. Souei's killing of undead and destroying their souls is simply soul manipulation and non-physical interaction.
Agree
Velgrynd Lifting Strength

This is a case of profile copy and paste, Velgrynd does not have the sticky thread so the M class lifting strength must be removed from the profile.
Agree with this unless we have another feat for True Dragons having this rating
Benimaru

This looks like also copy paste. Benimaru does not have "Analysis" and "Access".
Agree unless someone presents a scan of him having it

I suppose they meant Existence and Nonexistence rather then just existence, but the argument here is that Turn Null precedes both existence and Nonexistence
This still doesn't provide any evidence that Turn Null can destroy anything at the NEP 2 level.
Can I have the scans for that?

God and Veldanava are not the same, so I do not get why you are still bringing this
I think I have explained this issue well enough in the OP and in the comments I made in the title. If you cannot understand and you are still going to babble on that Veldanava and God are separate entities, I have no answer for this.
They can still gain resistance via Aura for a normal Disintegration
Dagruel had gotten more chances than she expected. Luminas was worried that Shion might have been killed if the "fight" had continued. No matter how powerful Dagruel was, a direct hit of 'Disintegration' would kill him. However, Dagruel's defensive membrane of fighting aura was so thick that it was difficult to break through it. That is why she set up a maximized 'Disintegration' that could envelop Dagruel.
Dagruel's defensive membrane of fighting aura is so thick that normal disintegration is not enough to completely destroy it, so they use Sanctuary Disintegration, which can completely surrounded/enveloped Dagruel. Yes, resistance/durability is mentioned unrelatedly in both the True Dragons and Dagruel cases, but treating it as a resistance in this case also completely ignores the range issue.
We previously had Soul as Type 2 Concept due to being the source of Skills, which at the time were CM2
Since they did not bother to open a CRT that checks the content of the page, I am addressing this here.
Additionally, we can even argue them being Type 1 Concepts due to being part of the laws of the World itself
Yes, you can ignore the fact that skills are explicitly called information (unlike the core) and try to wank with claims without sufficient basis.

Also, I forgot to mention Immortality type 9 range of Spiritual Lifeforms using split bodies should be low multiversal instead of multiversal+ range, they only use this ability to manifest from other worlds.

Also, I forgot to mention Immortality type 9 range of Spiritual Lifeforms using split bodies should be low multiversal instead of multiversal+ range, they only use this ability to manifest from other worlds.
a single world should be an infinite cycle as far as i know, but the cosmology needs to be revised again because they are different time axis

Last edited:
I fixed it
TD 1 and HDE still not have a thread?

For NEP 2. Yeah i dont found an argument that make sense, i found out the one of main reason he have NEP 2 because he have TD. And we still dont know if his TD are include existence and nonexistence or not. Elizha said it because he have ND 2, but thats completely not true, he dont have that

And yeah i still dont see any thread about his TD 1. Are you guys add it without any thread??

And i think we need minimum 3 staff agreement for ability like NEP 2. So i dont think he have NEP 2 to begin with

Soo yeah remove that

TD 1 and HDE still not have a thread?

For NEP 2. Yeah i dont found an argument that make sense, i found out the one of main reason he have NEP 2 because he have TD. And we still dont know if his TD are include existence and nonexistence or not. Elizha said it because he have ND 2, but thats completely not true, he dont have that

And i think we need minimum 3 staff agreement for ability like NEP 2. So i dont think he have NEP 2 to begin with

Soo yeah remove that
Yeah no. There is no rule stating that we needed 3 staff for nep 2

For complicated ability like NEP 2, you need 3 staff minimum agreement. Let me guess you guys dont know that and then add the ability right
you made it up there is no rule stating we need 3 staff agreement for nep 2. Even so, duality included existence and non existence and god preceeds it. It is that simple if you disagree make a crt for it

you made it up there is no rule stating we need 3 staff agreement for nep 2. Even so, duality included existence and non existence and god preceeds it
Bruh read the content revision rule. NEP 2 is not minor ability that 1 staff agreement is enough, some ability like this need 3 staff agreement to be added

This is not about duality it is about the rule but
Duality included it, but are duality IN tensura included it??? Or even are tensura have any duality to begin with??? Thats why i say to send the thread that accepted TD 1 of LN veldanava, and you dont send any thread, are you guys add it without any thread??

Soo yeah remove that
[/QUOTE]
Bruh read the content revision rule. NEP 2 is not minor ability that 1 staff agreement is enough, some ability like this need 3 staff agreement to be added

Duality included it, but are duality IN tensura included it??? Or even are tensura have any duality to begin with??? Thats why i say to send the thread that accepted TD 1 of LN veldanava, and you dont send any thread, are you guys add it without any thread??

1 staff agreement . There is 2 staff agreement. Anyways you should stop derailing the thread. We will deal with the nep 2 next time since you guys have so many doubts

Last edited:
Also why are you so urgent to remove it. I want to ask you. We never even use any nep 2 for any of our vs threads. Did you see us use it ?

Last edited:
a single world should be an infinite cycle as far as i know, but the cosmology needs to be revised again because they are different time axis
The cosmology definitely needs to be properly revised because as it stands it is not really sufficient to explain what is happening in the verse.

But until that happens, I think we should get rid of everything that isn't explained by current cosmology. It is better for the pages to have flaws than to have things in the pages that we have difficulty explaining or cannot explain.
1) Even though I was not active at that time, the Veldanava (Light Novel) profile was created with a CRT.
2) I'm wondering if you've ever created a profile before? Profiles below Tier 1 already can be added to the wiki without any CRT of their own.
3) I have already said that I will not bother with NEP 2 or other things here. So stop derailing the thread, if you have a issue with any, make a CRT and discuss there.
Also why are you so urgent to remove it. I want to ask you. We never even use nep 2 for any of our vs threads. Did you see us use it ?
I'm in no rush, I've already waited long enough.

Soo yeah remove that

Yeah just 1 staff agreement, i dont see dereck agreement in this. I honestly dont think this thread are accepted
1 staff agreement . There is 2 staff agreement. Anyways you should stop derailing the thread. We will deal with the nep 2 next time since you guys have so many doubts
There are no rule about 2 staff agreement, the rule is just write about it is either minor revision that just 1 staff needed or controversial revision like adding NEP or CM or TD that need 3 staff. You the one in here that made up the rule not me

Are you even read the rule bruh??? Some popular verse (yeah tensura is popular) with some controversial revision are need 3 staff agreement
It is important to note that this requirement should not be interpreted as a guarantee that the proposed revisions will be approved if a minimum of three staff members have given their approval. In cases involving big or controversial changes, or in situations where a verse is one where many of our staff members are knowledgeable, it may be advisable to involve as many staff members as possible in the review and approval process. This requirement is in place to ensure that revisions to popular or widely-recognized series verses are thoroughly reviewed and approved by a sufficient number of individuals with the necessary expertise and knowledge.

Also why are you so urgent to remove it. I want to ask you. We never even use nep 2 for any of our vs threads.
Because it was false. Dont say me soo urgent for remove that. If i see anything that should't be added being added, i will in agreement for remove that

Yeah just 1 staff agreement, i dont see dereck agreement in this. I honestly dont think this thread are accepted

There are no rule about 2 staff agreement, the rule is just write about it is either minor revision that just 1 staff needed or controversial revision like adding NEP or CM or TD that need 3 staff. You the one in here that made up the rule not me

Are you even read the rule bruh??? Some popular verse (yeah tensura is popular) with some controversial revision are need 3 staff agreement

Because it was false. Dont say me soo urgent for remove that. If i see anything that should't be added being added, i will in agreement for remove that
like i said you are derailing the thread. What do you think we are doing rn. We are revising the verse then there is you being an annoying person that can't stop blabbering about what we do

•Even though I was not active at that time, the Veldanava (Light Novel) profile was created with a content revision.
•I'm wondering if you've ever created a profile before? Profiles below Tier 1 already can be added to the wiki without any content revision of their own.
•I have already said that I will not bother with NEP 2 or other things here. So stop derailing the thread, if you have a issue with any, make a CRT and discuss there.
Only for the tier of course, i think the ability that being added must be some that already accepted, not adding new ability that never accepted before. If you adding new ability you must make a thread about that of course

like i said you are derailing the thread. What do you think we are doing rn. We are revising the verse then there is you being an annoying person that can't stop blabbering about what we do
@Fixxed, and this goes the same to the previous tensura thread you had replied on

No. You cannot answer me, and you say i derailing the thread??

Bruh i literally explain why i agree with the removal of NEP 2, so where the derailing is??
The op never bring up the removal of every nep 2 didn't he ? Can you answer my question again but with an honest answer. Why are you urgent of removing it. We all know the verse is already under revision because of what @Jozaysmith did and it take some time to work

The op never bring up the removal of every nep 2 didn't he ? Can you answer my question again but with an honest answer. Why are you urgent of removing it. We all know the verse is already under revision because of what @Jozaysmith did and it take some time to work
i am not gonna repeat my self again

As I said, this thread does not need to be accepted, more and more below tier 1 profiles, much more broken than Veldanava, are added to this wiki every month without any content revision.
Only for the tier of course, i think the ability that being added must be some that already accepted, not adding new ability that never accepted before. If you adding new ability you must make a thread about that of course
No, there is no such requirement.

The op never mentioned the removal of every nep 2 didn't he ? Can you answer my question
I have already said that I will not bother with NEP 2 or other things here. So stop derailing the thread, if you have a issue with any, make a CRT and discuss there.
i am not gonna repeat my self again
I think so too.
I'm currently waiting for @Catpija and @Astral_Trinity439 two cents regarding True Dragons' resistance to existence erasure, once they respond (if they respond soon) I'll edit the OP one last time and call the staff.

Btw this already out of topic, i already explain why i'm in agreement for removal let the staff doing they job

Asking someone why soo urgent to remove something is literally out of topic and derailing. And yeah i will not to reply that

I just will reply argument about why the NEP 2 should stay

Or even are tensura have any duality to begin with???
I didn't want to answer seeing the turn of the discussion but frankly this question can only irritate the supporters. Go to the verse explanation page and you will see the existing dualities instead of coming here and derailing the discussion.

To make things simpler @CodeCCLL I will start by pointing out What I think is alright, and what I disagree with (Will be looking for scans to prove in the coming days)
Have a big exam next week, and some other problems.. So it will take a bit of time.... SO I do hope you can wait for the collection of the scans for the abilities I disagree with for now.

What I agree with to be removed (Will give a quick summery Why I agree)
Spritual Lifeform Physiology

Immortality Type 9

"Split Body" is not a general ability of all Spiritual Lifeforms, only Spiritual Lifeforms who have and use Split Body skill must have Immortality Type 9.
This I agree with to be removed, While it is something most Spiritual lifeforms have and cano do 1 way or another not everyone can nor dose it.
Immeasurable Lifting Strength

Since God should not a "Higher Dimensional Being" in the first place and there is no proof that God physically holds higher-dimensional structures, should be removed.
tbh, I don't understand why this was added it the first place, It should be "Unknown" Since It has no feats and statements.
True Dragons Resistance to Existence Erasure
True Dragons are affected by Disintegration, but due to their "Large Size Type 2", basic Disintegration cannot completely destroy them.
Agree, Either way there exist much better examples and feats for EE resistance we can use then this.
Souei
Immortality Negation is about negating the abilities granted by the type of immortality in question. Souei's killing of undead and destroying their souls is simply soul manipulation and non-physical interaction.

Velgrynd Lifting Strength
This is a case of profile copy and paste, Velgrynd does not have the sticky thread so the M class lifting strength must be removed from the profile.

Benimaru
This looks like also copy paste. Benimaru does not have "Analysis" and "Access".
All can just be removed.

Now What I am currently Neutral for. (To be safe it would be prefered If you don't call staff to evaluate these parts or the parts below it yet)
Resistances to all things in Tensura

We cannot assume such a thing unless there are statements or feats.
Completly neutral here, I will give my reason later when I have more scans.

Now What I disagree with (This I hope you can wait for staff to evaluate until I have gathered scans for this.)
Turn Null Abilities
While I am not even sure if such a statement has been made about Turn Null, I am sure that based on the statement "Turn Null can bring destruction to everything" it cannot be claimed that Turn Null can destroy even the absolute nothingness of God's consciousness at the beginning of everything.
Will try to find some scans for this when I have time.

Higher-Dimensional Existence (4-D)

God, has "Beyond-Dimensional Existence (Type 1)" because created out of nothingness the "Great Spirit of Time" (Great Spirit of Everything) that embodies all space-time continum/time in cosmology, and his consciousness/will is the only thing that exists in nothingness, therefore, God does not already have dimensional properties as an existence separate from and prior to space-time.

Transduality Type 1

God created the Great Spirit of Light and Darkness, which creates the duality of Light and Darkness, and has Transduality Type 1 due to creating the Great Spirit of Time, which is not bound to anything. But God does not have "qualitative superiority" over the Great Spirit of Time, who is already a higher dimensional being, so it should have Nonduality Type 1 instead of Transduality Type 1.

Note: I won't be talking about arguments for qualitative superiority in this thread as I want this to be as simple as possible and it would require another crt to be accepted in the first place.
Again, I will try to find some scans for to keep this when I have time. Since arguments without scans are meaningless.

Abstract Existence (Concept Type 1) Soul

I thought we had completely gotten rid of the claim that the soul was concept type 1, but it turns out we haven't.
Skill was accepted to have type 1 conceptual manipulation based on its power to manipulate World Laws, the skills themselves were never type 1 concepts so even if the soul is the source of the skills (soul is the source of skills refers to "skills are engraved in the soul" , so even if skills are a type 1 concept, the soul will not be a type 1 concept) Since skills are not concepts in the first place, the soul cannot be a type 1 concept.
As like towards all the other, I will try to find some scans why this should be kept later.

I Have now pointed out What I agree, and disagree with. So I would love it you could hold on with the voting for the abilities that I wanna try to debate about with scans.

As mentioned above I will be very busy until the 10th, but when that is done I can focus all on bringing the scans needed and put all my effort towards the arguments and scans. So I will ask you again, to wait for ourr counter arguments to be gathered until you bring admins to vote on the main points.

I may or may not have missed something, I am sorry for not properly argumenting here, but my time is very much limited until the 10th....

Either way, Thank you for clearing up the mistakes we have made on some of the profiles.

Edit: I forgot to mentioned we are currently reworking the cosmology... But that will take time.

Since it's unknown how long it will take for staff to comment on this thread and I think the proposals are pretty obvious, I don't think it's necessary to delay implementation of this thread by at least a week for scans that will most likely change nothing but just potentially open up other upgrades or clarify some minor vague points.

Already, if you find something completely new, you can always make a content revision for the points you disagree with.

I found this in the resistance tab of the God key (seems like also this has been overlooked).
Resistance to:

Conceptual Manipulation (Type 1) (Everything moves strictly on its will, he is part yet separated from the world)
I guess I should at best interpret this to mean that God must resist type 1 conceptual manipulation, based on the idea that God precedes creatures and is therefore separate from them.

Being separate from the reality of type 1 concepts does not mean resistance to type 1 conceptual manipulation and God already has NEP aspect type 2 so lacks type 1 concepts in the first place and is immune to conventional type 1 conceptual manipulation.

This still doesn't provide any evidence that Turn Null can destroy anything at the NEP 2 level.
Interacting with or destroying other NEP2 things is not the only way for something to have NEP2, that itself is explained by the fact that we give god NEP2 despite the fact that he has never shown or stated to destroy NEP2 things

Turn Null in itself is an energy that precedes both existence and non-existence, as well as allowing the creation and destruction of both of them, that by itself is sufficient

A NEP2 something by itself should be able to interact with others like itself given that their aspects also overlap

From what I am getting after reading the scan, only beings with a magicule value less then the underworld gate can manifest completely, while those that do not, as in not hold to that requirement, have to use slit bodies
However, I can already noticed that the part that I bolded above has two ways of interpretation, therefore, I went ahead and checked the otl, and it seems the one you are using from Slimereader just happens to have the poor translation
zRiIxPB.png

In the correct translation, its instead stated that the split body thing is just in case their magicule amount is more then that of the underworld gate
This also goes along with the avatar creation feats I provided above

Therefore, I hardly disagree with this one
I think I have explained this issue well enough in the OP and in the comments I made in the title. If you cannot understand and you are still going to babble on that Veldanava and God are separate entities, I have no answer for this.
Rereading the op, I missed the last part of this
Now, I agree to that, I prefer god having BDE instead of HDE instead, that fits his description better
Dagruel's defensive membrane of fighting aura is so thick that normal disintegration is not enough to completely destroy it, so they use Sanctuary Disintegration, which can completely surrounded/enveloped Dagruel. Yes, resistance/durability is mentioned unrelatedly in both the True Dragons and Dagruel cases, but treating it as a resistance in this case also completely ignores the range issue.
I did not notice the envelop part first, so agree with this now
Since they did not bother to open a CRT that checks the content of the page, I am addressing this here.

Yes, you can ignore the fact that skills are explicitly called information (unlike the core) and try to wank with claims without sufficient basis.
I see, however, my point still stands
Calling it a wank is not an argument, and there is nothing wrong with the Information metaphysical aspect making other metaphysical aspects in a verse
Information can sometimes also define other metaphysical aspects such as concepts, history, and the like
Given that the current cosmology blog in itself needs revision, I agree with this, I have no problem having their range reduced to 2C for now

Interacting with or destroying other NEP2 things is not the only way for something to have NEP2, that itself is explained by the fact that we give god NEP2 despite the fact that he has never shown or stated to destroy NEP2 things

Turn Null in itself is an energy that precedes both existence and non-existence, as well as allowing the creation and destruction of both of them, that by itself is sufficient

A NEP2 something by itself should be able to interact with others like itself given that their aspects also overlap
What you are talking about is that Turn Null has NEP Type 2 energy and manipulates NEP Type 2 nothingness, but right now Rimuru's profile has NEP Type 2 Erasure, since you cannot understand what this is, I will explain the case with a simple example. According to current Rimuru's profile, Rimuru can erase even NEP Type 2 beings with Turn Null, meaning that Rimuru can even erase God and the nothingness where God's consciousness resides with Turn Null. If you continue to discuss this issue even after this example, I will be forced to ignore you.
In the correct translation, its instead stated that the split body thing is just in case their magicule amount is more then that of the underworld gate
This also goes along with the avatar creation feats I provided above
The translation doesn't change anything, it can still be found on the Spiritual Lifeforms page at best non-combat applicable, or not at all.
Calling it a wank is not an argument, and there is nothing wrong with the Information metaphysical aspect making other metaphysical aspects in a verse. Information can sometimes also define other metaphysical aspects such as concepts, history, and the like
All the arguments I mentioned in the OP about souls and skills being inherently type 1 concepts are still valid, please don't reply to me unless you're going to bring something new.

Last edited:
I do agree with CodeCCLL's take here. And I still think there are a few more things that don't add up and need to be removed and I believe that eventually these will be found and their respective CRT will be created.

This may be important to read, a dissucsion between Jozay and Ultima. EIther way, I will continue to find scans.... but as mentioned it will continue to take awhile...
I have already followed those conversations regularly and when I look again, I see that Ultima thinks the same way as me.
There is indeed a problem with "Lacking spatiotemporal features and being superior to them in nature" and being... something with spatio-temporal features (Which is what Higher-Dimensional Existence is)
•Lacking spatiotemporal features (BDE Type 1)
I were to be generous and say that he lacks the things he created, that would be Type 1, not Type 2.
•Lacking spatiotemporal features and being superior to them in nature" and being (BDE Type 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back