• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken Discussion Thread 20

An accurate argument, but it mentions it is more powerful than Lil old planet level drago buster by milim
We don't have a profile for Milim rn, but would you mind telling me when or where Drago buster was accepted as planetary?
Make sense, except we all here make threads without ever talking about, i monitor most of the threads going on in wiki right about from the time, me and 70% of my friends group from Instagram and i tell you, this place is the opposite of "working together", because i see threads made without anyone actually approving of it, all of us had to agree i make an account to revamp the chaotic state of the verse
Ciel, its not always a necessity that we have to talk on forum only. There's discord for that, too, just like how you supposedly have Instagram.
Also, I'm pretty sure you are even in the scaling server by the name "testarossa", so why are you even brining up this?
I'm feeling like this is not her but a certain someone else, especially with the choice of wording from you, but I'll stay quiet about that for now....
Also, what do you mean by "chaotic state of the verse", the verse is completely fine
Like 80% of it
I asked which part of it is flawed, not how much percentage of it is flawed
There was a thread you made @Mizuki67 to clear it up but you abandoned it, why?
Cuz clearly i actually see your arguments being valid so @Astral_Trinity439 lets just said my reason for it being flawed is same as mizuki
We already discussed it on discord about his arguments, plus it was made without much talk with others, therefore we closed it and instead discussed it on discord
I've also already made a rewording thread for it with all additional and more solid arguments, which has already been approved by staff as well.
Ultimate skills can but clearly not all
You know primordial magic is on the level of an ultimate?, yeah?, but carrera magic didn't even dent an absolutely holding back and weakened velgrynd because that attack was bound by the laws of the world
We already have another primordial such as Ultima's poison magic working on Velgrynd -_-

Additionally, we already have statements that Ultimate magic such as disintegration itself not being able to harm a True Dragon in itself, however, an Ultimate skill can, when combined with magic, still do it

disintegration itself not being able to harm a True Dragon in itself,
No, True Dragons are affected by Disintegration, but due to their "large size type 2", basic Disintegration cannot completely destroy them.

The discussion starts from here.
Only by adding the effects of an Ultimate Skill to the various attacks would I be able to do any real damage at all. Even the most powerful holy magic, ‘Disintegration,’ could only do insignificant damage to Veldora’s massive body. (Volume 15, Chapter 2)
This is obvious wank.
We don't have a profile for Milim rn
Actually... we have a profile to start with. (I did some cleaning but the crt is needed to edit the copy paste stuff in the resistance section)

That should be removed or rephrased, because I'm sure that with a strong Aura you can repel or resist Disintegration.

Also, I think Disintegration only works when the target can't do anything or is defeated and you need to kill it.

That should be removed or rephrased, because I'm sure that with a strong Aura you can repel or resist Disintegration.
Nah disintegration cannot be resisted with aura.
Also, I think Disintegration only works when the target can't do anything or is defeated and you need to kill it.
Nah the only problem with disintegration is that you have to immobilize the opponent while you perform the incantation. But Diablo was able to use disintegration without incantation.
The problem that arises is the speed of the attack. Attacking a being that has immeasurable speed with an attack that goes at the speed of light is just a waste of time.

The ways we have seen to nullify disintegration is through analysis (Raphael and Uriel's Absolute Defense) and the nullification of magic that giants possess.

No, True Dragons are affected by Disintegration, but due to their "large size type 2", basic Disintegration cannot completely destroy them.

The discussion starts from here.

This is obvious wank.
Reading again, I'd say I do agree to that
Actually... we have a profile to start with. (I did some cleaning but the crt is needed to edit the copy paste stuff in the resistance section)
Hmm, but unfortunately I didn't find any planetary drago-buster scan from there at first glance

This is obvious wank.
Reading again, I was wrong about the Aura, I don't think there will be another replacement then.
A friend found an interesting scan which might be able to replace the old one for why true dragons "resist" Disintegration

So basically, Dagruel who is a true dragon level, wouldn't be affected by normal disintegration due to his think aura covering his body, acting as a form of defense, which is why Luminous used a Sanctuary Disintegration, a "Maximized" disintegration instead

By using barriers like Velzard's Snow Crystal, anyone knowledgeable about the movement law of the spiritron can defend against an attack such as disintegration. Only true titans like Dagruel and his brothers can nullify the movement of the spiritron.

So, would resistance to existential erasure be limited?

Since it seems like she is maximizing Disintegration and not layers of existential erasure.

So, would resistance to existential erasure be limited?

Since it seems like she is maximizing Disintegration and not layers of existential erasure.
I'm unsure, so I'll have to research that a bit

Although it wouldn't necessarily be limited, Disintegration is already a full fledged EE, Sanctuary Disintegration can just be an enhanced version, not necessarily a more layered one

Does this page need to be renamed to "Magic and Skills"?

@Mizuki67 Not every keyword needs to be bolded or capitalized, they make the page look bad. Also, you should not mention character scaling on the cosmology page, you already do this in the AP section of the characters.

@Mizuki67 Not every keyword needs to be bolded or capitalized, they make the page look bad. Also, you should not mention character scaling on the cosmology page, you already do this in the AP section of the characters.
Understood I will edit that out if I come back

So why did you remove the divs I added here? It's better to have abilities other than the summary part in the div, so that the general part of spells and skills doesn't overwhelm the "types" parts.
I did not remove any of that. I think it is conflicting edits. I am sorry if that happened. I was in the middle of fixing the scans of the explanation page and making it better.

Last edited:
Does this page need to be renamed to "Magic and Skills"?
Bump

What does the page say? There's also some kind of ranking list.
It’s short story celebrating the 10th anniversary

Google translate :
It happened one night.

I got a call from Mr. Rimuru, and I will prepare in a hasty. I was secretly handed an item called "mobile phone" for such a time. A child children a kid

It's very convenient because you can keep in touch with each other freely! It seems that there are still few owners, and just because I was given such a valuable thing, I

I felt proud.

I already felt like I wanted to be very proud.

I wanted to show off to my colleague Misery and burn him up with the flames of jealousy!

Well, I'm kind, so I didn't do that.

Mr. Rimuru contacted me directly on that cell phone.

No matter how busy you are, it's natural to prioritise that. That's why I was also busy with various things, but I decided to get out and have a secret meeting between work.

It was.

That said, it's not a sexy story. , There is no release date yet

Hi. I was wondering if the speed of Hakurou and those comparable to him couldn't be increased. In season 2, Kyoya Tachibana with his skill was able to perceive movements 300x faster but he was still blitzed by Hakurou. Can this help?

has anyone seen the new BDE page from UItima's thread?

Cuz this part is quite good for us
2) Through a qualitative superiority over lesser things, which is to say: Ontologically surpassing all the contents of a lower reality, and being above their physical composition and differentiation. Characters of this nature don't simply lack all physicality and composition (As in Type 1), but surpass it altogether, being of a wholly superior nature that is not reachable by lower states of existence.

As a default, statements of being "above dimensions" are set at Low 1-A, and the same is applied to statements indicating superiority over "All of space and time," and similar. However, if they are applied to realms that are verifiably of an ontologically greater in nature (For instance, conceptual realms, or voids of nothingness), then 1-A is the most appropriate rating for them.

Furthermore, keep in mind that Type 2 Beyond-Dimensional Existence (In particular the latter variant) is not simply a combination of a non-dimensional state of existence and greater raw power than all dimensional structures in a cosmology – Though that is a necessary condition to qualify for it, it is not a sufficient one. Instead, the non-dimensional state of existence must be the direct cause of the character/realm's superiority over dimensions. A simple example being voids of nothingness that lack space, time and physicality entirely, but are nonetheless "vaster" than physical reality in some way, with common imagery being the universe as a small object encompassed in such a backdrop.

Only if we can prove that god and veldanava are different. But him give up his omnipotence is the best way forward. He willing reduced him self.
we have already made it clear that they are different. Also if he did reduce him self he wouldn't have the power to resurrect himself any time. This isn't like the wn where he just died, and he couldn't even die at all. I believe the answer to that will reveal itself by the time volume 22 comes out

Last edited:
I saw that. It's very interesting. I wonder if it could also affect WN Rimuru.
it acutaIIy couId
not saying with compIete surety, but I am seeing how we can fit the worId of emptiness from WN in this
and I found a few interesting statements regarding True Drag9ns in WN, we might be abIe to get ImmortaIity type 9 for them aIong the way

Back