• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

Can you also open these profiles?

I need to apply changes accepted on this thread:

Can you also open these profiles?

I need to apply changes accepted on this thread:
Done.

Can someone please open all this profiles?

I need to apply changes accepted in this thread

Can someone please open all this profiles?

I need to apply changes accepted in this thread

I unlocked them.

can you open Rimuru profile . There are things to fix

Can someone here unlock all these profiles?

I need to apply the rest of the changes that were accepted on this thread:
Can comeone unlock these profile? Since the thread now has two Administrators agreeing to the changes, they are @Elizhaa and @DarkDragonMedeus

Last edited:
Can someone here unlock all these profiles?

I need to apply the rest of the changes that were accepted on this thread:
That's a lot of profiles... I opened them.

Ah dang it.

Don't really want to go through it again. It is what it is.
Don't worry, you, I and Eseseso can add all Aspects when the Aeon Physilogy Page is done and when we make a CRT about officially adding the page, the only thing that is missing is Resistance to Conceptual Manipulation (Type 1), can you help me with the latter? You just need add justifications and scans to the blog about when Qlipoth was unable to completely kill Tayzzyronth conceptually, being forced to seal their dismembered remainings in separate pieces of Amber instead

Back