• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken Discussion Thread 20

What do you guys think of the current season of the anime ?
So as a light novel adaptation, TSSDK anime is not bad at all, and it's pretty good by average anime standards (although the artwork is a bit rough at some points), but as with any light novel adaptation, a lot of the original content has been trimmed and some scenes are unnecessarily extended, which is annoying.

Eh? me too? Unfortunately I am not in the Discord group. Well I'm in a group where the majority are but I don't think it's that place where they talk about updates.

The cosmology of slime is difficult to actually understand but after studying it for several weeks now we came to a conclusion
Among the discussion of @Jozaysmith? and @Astral_Trinity439 as long as with everyone agreeing we came to a solid 6D scaling
With chloe having 5D time travel and rimuru having 6D time travel
Its very well complicated as we were even bringing up feats from the after stories lol
But yeah
Eh? me too? Unfortunately I am not in the Discord group. Well I'm in a group where the majority are but I don't think it's that place where they talk about updates.
We listen to you.

The cosmology of slime is difficult to actually understand but after studying it for several weeks now we came to a conclusion
Among the discussion of @Jozaysmith? and @Astral_Trinity439 as long as with everyone agreeing we came to a solid 6D scaling
With chloe having 5D time travel and rimuru having 6D time travel
Its very well complicated as we were even bringing up feats from the after stories lol
But yeah
Will it concern the WN?

Back