• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken Discussion Thread 20

i really think possibly would suit more than a solid 2-C on Ultimate skill user unless they are shown to harm true dragon themselves since its says Potentially
I wouId say give the sin series and angeIic series, aka the soIid UItimate skiIIs, and the fuII-fIedged uItimate skiIIs a soIid rating, and give the UItimate gifts a possibIy one, due to the difference in performance

At this point in the championship it's easier to say what skills Rimuru doesn't have, the only one I can think of is plot manipulation, the only skill he doesn't have, and it's very likely that at the end of the light novel he will win that

At this point in the championship it's easier to say what skills Rimuru doesn't have, the only one I can think of is plot manipulation, the only skill he doesn't have, and it's very likely that at the end of the light novel he will win that
Pretty much, aIthough not in In, but I found pretty much everything eIse in WN, incIuding dimensionaI manipuIation, text manipuIation, HDE, BDE, etc etc
I think the onIy other exception couId be Mathematics Manip

After re-reading aII the 226 abiIites avaiIabIe on the powers and abiIites page, I couId see him having at Ieast 210. He currentIy onIy has 130~ abiIites in his WN profiIe, most of which are descriptionIess
The onIy things I couIdnt find were the ones I mentioned above, and the Cartoonish abiIites, such as Toon Force and Broadway Force

Im making a description for him on every other abiIity, in aIphabeticaI order, which aII my revisions are based on. CurrentIy, the sandbox has just finished the I/i aIphabetic part. So around 108 out of 111~112 abiIities tiII the i/I section have been found. The missing ones are Anti-Matter manipuIation, Broadway Force, Cyborganization, and Dream ManipuIation

I might find dream manip Iater, but the first three are just impossibIe given its IiteraIIy a fantacy setting with no toon force

We will take an negative energy (similar like anti-energy) manipulation where we link to the anti-matter manipulation.
If you have even a basic understanding of what antimatter is, you will notice the difference with [Negative Existence Value] at a glance.

They are so different in properties, principles and fundamentals that to relate them is absurd.

If you have even a basic understanding of what antimatter is, you will notice the difference with [Negative Existence Value] at a glance.

They are so different in properties, principles and fundamentals that to relate them is absurd.
One day you will realize that the parts of fiction that refer to real life do not necessarily mean identifying with real life.

If you forget the NEP 2 nonsense, I'll give you(s) the wiki's most versatile anti-matter manipulation.
I dont think I wiII be trying for NEP2 physiology for Rimuru
but Holy Spirits and Great Holy Spirit wouId naturaIIy have that
I might try for NEP2 interaction for Turn NuII, tho, but prolIIy in one of the Iast part, Revision Part 18~20 maybe
We will take an negative energy (similar like anti-energy) manipulation where we link to the anti-matter manipulation.
We have argued over this many times before, Code. You and I both know Anti-Matter is a physicaI thing, not something Concept-destroying. AIso, forget the Negative Energy shit, the Raws caII it outright Nothingness and Negative Existence vaIue, how more obvious do they need to get that its IiteraIIy Nonexistence -_-
In around the 15+ aIternatives provided by the transIator, there was not a singIe anti-matter reIated transIation, aII of them were Iike Void, NihiIity, NihiIism, etc etc

If you reaIIy want to use the term SimiIar, then at that point you are just saying Void Manip and Anti-Matter manip are simiIar

One day you will realize that the parts of fiction that refer to real life do not necessarily mean identifying with real life.
I completely agree with that.

However you forget one important point, the ability in the fictional verse must resemble it enough to classify it as such.

The [Negative Existence Value] is blatantly more like a Void than antimatter with which it shares no properties beyond annihilating matter.

I completely agree with that.

However you forget one important point, the ability in the fictional verse must resemble it enough to classify it as such.

The [Negative Existence Value] is blatantly more like a Void than antimatter with which it shares no properties beyond annihilating matter.
ExactIy. Even more so, Negative Existence is IiteraIIy just Nonexistence at that point even from the name

Just look at the preliminary description of the Nihilistic Banish and Nihilistic Hazard attacks.
Or just wait.
Anti-matter is something physical
Anti-matter is not a void, there is no such thing as a void in physics.
Anti-matter generates energy
Anti-matter are particles with opposite charge which is not always negative.
Anti-Matter results from the collision of particle beams at high energies.
etc

God, they are nothing alike.

How can you classify an ability as antimatter that does not meet any of the requirements to be antimatter?

Damn I study things like this. The basic description of the phenomenon is not enough because even this is different from what we see in the verse.

Nihilistic Hazard annihilates everything by returning it to 0, does not generate energy (notable difference with anti-matter) and above all it is not always negative energy. There are anti-particles with positive energy, which goes against the description of the ability, which is described as [Negative existence value].

Antimatter has the exact opposite value, resulting in the result that upon collision, the result is 0.

However this process produces photons and energy, the difference is obvious.

In addition to not meeting any of the characteristics of antimatter that I already listed.

Back