• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensura Revision (simple upgrade) : Part (lost count)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jozaysmith?

He/Him
magic and Law manipulation in tensura
Magic abide by the World language that turns nonphysical phenomenal into real life, in this same vein magic literally Rewrite the laws of the world, working the same way as skill, the laws of the world is an abstract rule that governs over every principle of the world, like spiritual lifeforms who are magic themselves, it is also abstract since its the shape of the mind
By the way, The definition of principle
a fundamental truth or proposition that serves as the foundation for a system of belief or behaviour or for a chain of reasoning.​
We are now going to have to know what CM2 is
2. Dependent Concepts: Such concepts are abstract and govern all reality within their area of influence.
Making each magic user or anyone who alters the law of the world to have CM2

Spiritual lifeforms immortality type 7​

Now, the immortality that is programmed to being "already dead" or exist as a spirit should definitively go for them
Jahil was killed during an invasion or summoning but kept on living as a spirit who took over footman

Ultimate skill additional Resistances

Probability Manipulation: Unaffected by masayuki unique skill ability to gives him the power to increase chance of dodging
Information analysis and analytical prediction: Unaffected by Hinata unique skill ability that analyze opponent and create suitable predictions
Deconstruction: unaffected (a little) by dino ultimate skill which turns its target into dust

Speed

we up, back at it again with speed upgrade, giving anyone comparable to deeno speed of light combat speed
Apito and berreta was a being who could scatter herself into light particles and reach light speed, she was comparable to deeno or rather the Same in speed, in other words anyone faster than these level of people will be, FTL as well, such as zegion
ゼギオンの全身が虹色に輝き、その身体を覆うほぼ全ての外骨格が究極の金属に進化した事を指し示している。
その拳の威力は、以前の比ではなく圧倒的だ。
空を裂き、地を砕く。
その速度はどんどんと加速し、アピトの『神速』すら軽く上回るほどに凄まじい。
The entire body of the Zegion glows in rainbow colors, pointing to the fact that almost all the exoskeleton covering its body has evolved into the ultimate metal.
The power of its fists is overwhelming beyond comparison.
It rips the sky and shatters the earth.
Its speed accelerates and accelerates, so tremendous that it lightly surpasses even Apito's god speed.
Thank you

Last edited:
magic and Law manipulation in tensura
Magic abide by the World language that turns nonphysical phenomenal into real life, in this same vein magic literally Rewrite the laws of the world, working the same way as skill, the laws of the world is an abstract rule that governs over every principle of the world, like spiritual lifeforms who are magic themselves, it is also abstract since its the shape of the mind
By the way, The definition of principle

We are now going to have to know what CM2 is

Making each magic user or anyone who alters the law of the world to have CM2
Agree

Spiritual lifeforms immortality type 7​

Now, the immortality that is programmed to being "already dead" or exist as a spirit should definitively go for them
Jahil was killed during an invasion or summoning but kept on living as a spirit who took over footman
Agree

Ultimate skill additional Resistances

Probability Manipulation: Unaffected by masayuki unique skill ability to gives him the power to increase chance of dodging
Information analysis and analytical prediction: Unaffected by Hinata unique skill ability that analyze opponent and create suitable predictions
Deconstruction: unaffected (a little) by dino ultimate skill which turns its target into dust
agree

Speed

we up, back at it again with speed upgrade, giving anyone comparable to deeno speed of light combat speed
Apito and berreta was a being who could scatter herself into light particles and reach light speed, she was comparable to deeno or rather the Same in speed, in other words anyone faster than these level of people will be, FTL as well, such as zegion

Thank you
I'll be neutral about this.

I agree with everything but I have a question. What kind of FTL speed are you referring to? Travel? Combat? Perception?

Any problems with the abilities pointed out?
I'm a bit iffy for FTL.

Beretta is definitely not SOL, since turning into a particle of light doesn't mean you suddenly have the ability to move at the speed of light. Especially since Karion who did the same thing against Benimaru was specifically stated to be only several hundred times faster than the speed of sound.

Apito is the problem. At first it does seems fine, however there's a cap at SOL for the verse's speed (with the exception for Digital Lifeform). There's also the fact that Velgrynd who is the fastest creature alive (before V19) can only move at best sub-light speed with 'Scorch Dragon Cardinal Acceleration'.

I don't think this is translation problem since Official Translation said the same thing, so either this is one of those Fuse inconsistency moment or this is a form of hyperbole. The latter is likely and more common IMO.

Faster than light speed is largely inconsistent, so I am neutral on the topic.
I guess the rest are fine.

I'm a bit iffy for FTL.
Beretta is definitely not SOL, since turning into a particle of light doesn't mean you suddenly have the ability to move at the speed of light. Especially since Karion who did the same thing against Benimaru was specifically stated to be only several hundred times faster than the speed of sound.
baretta turning into a light particle in context is when her core was shattered. Not literally she becomes a light particle and moves at that speed
Apito is the problem. At first it does seems fine, however there's a cap at SOL for the verse's speed (with the exception for Digital Lifeform). There's also the fact that Velgrynd who is the fastest creature alive (before V19) can only move at best sub-light speed with 'Scorch Dragon Cardinal Acceleration'.
the real speed statement is apito moving at light speed. but damn I don't know how to handle it. could leave it as inconsistency or accept it as Sol since the novel states it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back