• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken Discussion Thread 20

On Tuesday I'll be done with Veldanava profile, but before i make a Thread about his profile i prefer to Make a Thread confirming his tier First.

So please be notified, this is the sandbox of his profile. I only need tier confirmation after that am going to release the thread for his profile or ask an admin to view it

For cosmology blog : https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Mizuki67/Cosmology_Explanation

later in December am gonna be done with Chloe and Velgrynd profiles as well.

Unhinged.
But this is shion sub skill leaks EVERYONE
Shion US:

||Tyrant King Susano'o Subskill

“ 究極能力『暴虐之王』の権能は『思考加速・万能感知・魔王覇気・確定結果・無限再生・行動改変・虚無相殺・幻想破壊・時空間操作・多次元結界』と、群を抜いて多彩で有用なものばかりだ。
 その中でも『虚無相殺』と『幻想破壊』がもっともヤバイ権能で、これが組み合わさったならば、シエルが警戒したようにリムルをも殺せる可能性が生まれるのである。”

TL :
"The powers of the ultimate ability 'Tyrannical King' are 'Thought Acceleration, Universal Sensing, Demon King's High Aura, Fixed Result, Infinite Regeneration, Action Alteration, Emptiness Cancellation, Illusion Destruction, Time Space Manipulation, and Multidimensional Warding', which are all outstandingly diverse and useful.
 Among these, 'Emptiness Cancellation' and 'Illusion Destruction' are the most dangerous powers, and if they are combined, they create the possibility of killing even Rimuru, as Ciel warned."||
Shes strong enough to kill rimuru at all serious notice lol

Rimuru is nep2 btw
Just informing you all
Rimuru is older than time
There's an actual God
Blah blah blah
Everyone is dead feldway killed himself
Vega got banished by mai to end of time so he is likely ivarage
Next volume is gonna take 2 years to release so dont wait for it
Volume is really dark lol

Zegion is also multiverse level btw
Massive spoilers
ivarage got released for real, Rimuru is Veldanava

Rimuru is nep2 btw
Just informing you all
Rimuru is older than time
There's an actual God
Blah blah blah
Everyone is dead feldway killed himself
Vega got banished by mai to end of time so he is likely ivarage
Next volume is gonna take 2 years to release so dont wait for it
Volume is really dark lol
ivaraj has already appeared so there is no way he is vega, likely vega will become one of his subordinates

Sooo...2-A, 1-A, 1-C, or inconclusive still? Also, I dunno how to feel about that
Rimuru is Veldanava
thing and how it might affect this or the story.

from what I understand rimuru is not the direct reincarnation of Veldanava but a fragment of his soul, when Veldanava died his soul was fragmented into several pieces and rimuru is one of these fragments

from what I understand rimuru is not the direct reincarnation of Veldanava but a fragment of his soul, when Veldanava died his soul was fragmented into several pieces and rimuru is one of these fragments
Volume 18 said his soul cant fragment cuz he's a spiritual life form
Keep coping chapter 4 already mentioned it.
ivaraj has already appeared so there is no way he is vega, likely vega will become one of his subordinates
We are all saying vega likely time traveled as well after becoming mindless

I last left off in the LN at like finishing Vol12 and starting Vol13 and MAN does shit seem like it went off the rails heavily since then.

Everyone in tensura died, Feldway killed himself.
Ivarage is still alive since he is destroying other worlds
Rimuru is alive since he's him idk...
And vega who got banished by mai new ultimate skill
Is it only Rimuru who gets Nep 2? Here, Nihility Collapse makes everything become 0. Nihility Collapse is also a part that should be included in the All in one Veldanava form, can Veldanava also get it?

Back