• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Quantum Manipulation For Tensura Characters : Light novel Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jozaysmith?

He/Him
Now Lately we find out that the Quanta of Light is Photon
"Is it possible to interfere with the substance smaller than a photon, and smaller than spiriton?" Luminous ask
"it serves as the root of the World, so yes its possible"- Volume 21 preview

Technically both Spiritual particles which serves as the heart of Magicules and go for quantum manip, on the other side magicules are atomic structures or chemical elements

Last edited:
Quantum manipulation in itself is an uncharted horizon for me but applying this would mean that anyone who can manipulate Photon now can gain Quantum manip

it does make sense at a glance I'd agree unless a convincing disagreement arises

Quantum manipulation in itself is an uncharted horizon for me but applying this would mean that anyone who can manipulate Photon now can gain Quantum manip
There is a character which actually got his quantum manip through this iirc, And also since they said having this ability woulg gain reality warping to mulitversal degree, information particles as displayed in the OP serves as root for the multiverse

This was a mistranslation actually, Information Particle shouldn't have any mass in the first place due to being abstract
Even if it does have mass it doesnt stop it from being abstract too
Spiriton also have mass close to 0
Information particles carries information and like quanta exist as a the heart of all matters and the multiverse itself
Mass is 0.000000000000(infinte 0's)1
As it was described as infinitesimal

Even if it does have mass it doesnt stop it from being abstract too
Spiriton also have mass close to 0
Information particles carries information and like quanta exist as a the heart of all matters and the multiverse itself
Mass is 0.000000000000(infinte 0's)1
As it was described as infinitesimal
Did you not read what I said before? There is no "mass close to zero" statement anywhere on the original raw. Its blatantly clear that Information Particle doesn't have any mass whatsoever.

Spiriton is the spiritual equivalent of Photon. It's not smaller than Photon. "Dark Light" is a radiation consist of Spiriton just like "Light" is an Electromagnetic Radiation consist of Photon.

Raw V21 C1:
何も把握出来ない〝停止世界〟──その中を認識しようと思えば、霊子よりも光子よりも小さな、世界の根幹に通じるような特殊な物質に干渉するしか方法がない。

Tl:
In "Stopped World" where you can't grasp anything — If you want to recognize what's inside, the only way to do this is to interfere with a special substance that connects to the foundation of the world and is smaller than a Spiriton or Photon.

Altho, interfering with Information Particles/Infons still Quantum Manipulation based on this.

Last edited:
Did you not read what I said before? There is no "mass close to zero" statement anywhere on the original raw. Its blatantly clear that Information Particle doesn't have any mass whatsoever.
It actually exist.

Raw V11 C5:
〝霊子〟よりも極小で、質量が限りなくゼロに近い物質。それが〝情報子〟なのだと。

Tl :
A substance that is infinitesimally smaller than a "Spiriton" and whose mass is extremely close to zero. That's what an "Information Particle" is.

It actually exist.

Raw V11 C5:
〝霊子〟よりも極小で、質量が限りなくゼロに近い物質。それが〝情報子〟なのだと。

Tl :
A substance that is infinitesimally smaller than a "Spiriton" and whose mass is extremely close to zero. That's what an "Information Particle" is.
That's why he said "misstranslation"

Cat's point was Infons having "mass close to zero" was a mistranslation and there was no statement in the raw about that. In fact, it's not a mistranslation and the statement exist.
Lmao my bad, I saw the wrong translation 🗿

If this is passed, I don't see how they are information type 2 or even abstract.
Sure, in Information Type 2, abstract things like Ultimate Skill, mind, soul, Core, and other metaphysical constructs will also disappear because their creators have a physical presence. In fact, this has been discussed in the HGR thread, and the consensus there is that Information doesn't possess mass.

In my opinion, if information had mass or was physical, then those metaphysical things mentioned wouldn't exist. So, for me, the idea of mass in information particles is just an inconsistency from Fuse

Last edited:
Sure, in Information Type 2, abstract things like Ultimate Skill, mind, soul, Core, and other metaphysical constructs will also disappear because their creators have a physical presence. In fact, this has been discussed in the HGR thread, and the consensus there is that Information doesn't possess mass.

In my opinion, if information had mass or was physical, then those metaphysical things mentioned wouldn't exist. So, for me, the idea of mass in information particles is just an inconsistency in Fusion.
The same goes for the ultimate skill "King of Judgment Israfil" that was finally obtained. It would be better to throw it away than to continue to be dominated. That's what he originally thought, but somehow the power was retained, and it seemed to become more useful.

The performance of the ultimate skill "King of Judgment Israfiel" is like a lower-level version of "King of Oaths Uriel". Although it also makes up for some shortcomings, the directionality of the power is very similar.

To put it more clearly, it means strengthening the power of space management capabilities. Within the scope of the power's influence, the user can manage the flow of all substances or wavelengths.

Only special examples such as "information bodies" or "star particles" are exempt from this restriction.
Even King Surya, a power that can manipulate the flow of all types of substances, still can't manipulate Information and Stars particles.

I dont think some opinion from many people can reject the proof that literally write by the author
Yes, but in Tensura, the author actually presents two conflicting statements: one about information creating metaphysical things and even suggesting that nothing in the world can manipulate information particles more consistently than the evidence that information has mass and is less dense than matter in the Tensura verse

Last edited:
Okay they just passed me the thread
It was a mistranslation
So i argue for only spirit
Since its mentioned that spiritual lifeforms dont have mass

Last edited:
Yes, but in Tensura, the author actually presents two conflicting statements: one about information creating metaphysical things and even suggesting that nothing in the world can manipulate information particles more consistently than the evidence that information has mass and is less dense than matter in the Tensura verse
Then it just a mechanism of the verse or how the verse work. Physical creating metaphysical. Ilogical??? This is fiction, even nothingness can be erased

Then it just a mechanism of the verse or how the verse work. Physical creating metaphysical. Ilogical??? This is fiction, even nothingness can be erased
I understand that fiction can make anything illogical happen, but in Tensura's mechanics, it strongly indicates that Information is abstract, and it more consistent

Okay they just passed me the thread
It was a mistranslation
So i argue for only spirit
Since its mentioned that spiritual lifeforms dont have mass
I don't argue for anything btw
Close the thread
Spiriton was proving it sub quantumic

I understand that fiction can make anything illogical happen, but in Tensura's mechanics, it strongly indicates that Information is abstract, and it more consistent
I still think that is the verse mechanism. But if everyone agreed that was inconsistency from author then okay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back