• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jozaysmith?

He/Him
Alright back at it again no more (small upgrades) and am here to completely upgrade slime boy
first of all his hax
Should be simple enough
Void manipulation with Nihility banish
Summoning with true dragon summoning
Greatly enhanced space time manipulation or infinte speed teleportation via Space time Domination
Quantum manipulation via spiritons
Spiritrons (霊子, reishi?) are the building block of spiritual energies, most notably Magicules. They ignore the conventional rules of space-time and the utilization of spiritrons results in extremely powerful magic such as the miracle class spells of Holy Magic or Nuclear Magic.

Due to their erratic and near unpredictable movement, they can bypass all barriers. The only way to completely guard against them is to weaponize spiritrons as well or to force them to stop.
Here it clearly says they are what make up magicules which are atomic, and they have erratic unpredictable nature same as all quantomic particles
Magicules are similiar to atoms and made up of Spiritrons. They are invisible to the naked human eye and despite having mass, do not normally interact with most types of physical matter and energy, although they are capable of doing so. They act as a sort of radiation and can be found inside of materials as well as in the atmosphere.
Energy and chaos manipulation via turn null
Chaos Manipulation and Energy Manipulation seem to be good for Turn Null.

Nihility Collapse:

The ultimate destructive energy that fills the chaotic world. Full control over it was possible for the first time thanks to the Manas.

My Ultimate Skill ‘Void God Azathoth’ has an inexhaustible source of energy known as ‘Nihility Collapse’ that is difficult to handle.

Putting Master at risk is not possible.

Chaos Manipulation is the ability to manipulate chaos, fundamentally different than darkness or nothingness. That is, power over disharmony, confusion, disorder, and destructiveness in their most pure and vivid forms. Chaos is opposed to order, it may be related to nonexistence (state of the universe before order or creation), but represents a pure destructive, chaotic, primordial form of everything or it can also be a hodgepodge of everything.

Chaos Manipulation is primarily used in the form of destruction, such as the destruction of space, time, or even reality itself. Such a being can be the embodiment of chaos, whereas their simple appearance causes everything to become chaotic, such as automatically triggering natural disasters, destruction, or disharmony, confusion, and strife among people. Therefore users can create several external factors that may impede an opponent's chance of victory.
Animal manipulation via kumara ability
Passive Death manipulation via ultima skill world of destruction which is like merciless which unconditonally kills whoever isn't a spiritual life-form and also prolly ultimate skill users as well
Like diablo who Rimuru is far superior to he should also get resistance to Void manipulation
minor upgrade
Title addition- Chaos Creator
super genius and higher degree law manipulation upgrade, higher degree acca4 -
yes i have returned, now Rimuru freely altered a law that bound even Ultimate skill users disregarding the very providence of the World- Ultimate skill users who are already acausality type 4, Velgrynd said its only Possible for Veldanava to do the very creator of the system which leave me to compare his Law domination to his knowledge king Raphael which actually modify/create/destroy laws of the world and so.
In other words rimuru is comparable to Veldanava who actually created the damn system which bounded even ultimate skill users and true dragons

Last edited:
Void manipulation with Turn null aka Nihility Collapse
Gonna need more context. Don't see how this is void manip.

Simple, agree.

Greatly enhanced space time manipulation via Space time Domination
More context needed as well. This just sounds like the ability to move fast.

Sure.

Uh okay, but give an example of it being passive.

Merciless when activated it needs the target to be afraid but this one does it unconditionally outright killing them and ripping their souls so long they don't have ultimate skill and isnt a spiritual lifeform
Uh okay, but give an example of it being passive
More context needed as well. This just sounds like the ability to move fast.
Should i change it to immeasurable speed its the upgraded version of space time manipulation
Gonna need more context. Don't see how this is void manip.
Nihility collapse is a void energy that devours anything it touches
So I asked Ciel-san to come up with a useful sure-kill technique. Of course, I also gave my own opinion. I asked it to use ‘Nihility Collapse,’ which I still had a difficult time understanding even after it was explained to me, and to make it more powerful. That is how the ‘Imaginary Blade’ was born. Rather than slashing through the spirit, this technique eats it. It’s the main characteristic of this technique. Because it eats the target and throws it into ‘Imaginary Space,
Well either ways it doesnt look like Void.... Then I'll change it to being able to use nihilistic banish from subordinates which invoke the emptiness from hell and all

Merciless when activated it needs the target to be afraid but this one does it unconditionally outright killing them and ripping their souls so long they don't have ultimate skill and isnt a spiritual lifeform
I mean if I can get a scan.

I am not a fan of when people just apply passive abilities without scans of them explicitly being passive.

Should i change it to immeasurable speed its the upgraded version of space time manipulation
Not immeasurable speed since it's explicitly through an ability that manipulated space and time, and "instantaneous" is infinite if anything.

This doesn't even really seem like better control of space and time. Just seems like you can use it to go fast.

Well either ways it doesnt look like Void.... Then I'll change it to being able to use nihilistic banish from subordinates which invoke the emptiness from hell and all
Sounds like absorption and BFR. Not Void.

Not immeasurable speed since it's explicitly through an ability that manipulated space and time, and "instantaneous" is infinite if anything.

This doesn't even really seem like better control of space and time. Just seems like you can use it to go fast.
Then infinite it is 😎

Its void manipulation through this
With the context you already provided it appears that it's just an ability that absorbs and banishes matter to an imaginary space.

The term "void" is just a description of how it looks from the outside.

With the context you already provided it appears that it's just an ability that absorbs and banishes matter to an imaginary space.

No hold on that was before am talking of the other one i provided

Fisrt of all, "Nihility Collapse" is just a name, its essence is chaotic energy. It would be better to say it is energy manipulation, chaos manipulation.

This is simply hax so there won't be infinite speed.

Agree with the rest.
I did not claim infinte speed in this thread

I think the difference between Space-Time Manipulationand Space-Time Domination was never explained, or did I miss something?

It looks confusing and i will change it to teleportation
However it teleportation due to space time manip

Nihilistic banished Was already accepted as Void manipulation in other crt.

1012224044524900352.png

Nihilistic banished Was already accepted as Void manipulation in other crt.
Then why op added it again in this one?

Fisrt of all, "Nihility Collapse" is just a name, its essence is chaotic energy. It would be better to say it is energy manipulation, chaos manipulation.

This is simply hax so there won't be infinite speed.

Agree with the rest.
Agree with this conclusion.

@Elizhaa what do you think about this?

Should be simple enough
Void manipulation with Nihility banish
This should be added to Rimuru's list of abilities that can potentially be gained through the food chain.
Hundreds of other abilities, plus with Food Chain he can potentially gain other abilities such as:

Void Manipulation (With Nihility banish) or Void Manipulation (...)
Also in the "Abilities He Gained From His Subordinates" section in Rimuru's N/A an addition explaining Nihility Banish would be nice.
Simple but we still need a "Scorch King Velgrynd" section like "Storm Lord Veldora" in the N/A Ultimate Skill section.
Greatly enhanced space time manipulation or infinte speed via Space time Domination
Greatly Enhanced Space Time Manipulation and Teleportation is good.
Type: "Manipulation of Mythical Creatures." This is good.
Merciless isn't death manipulation. Apparently World of Destruction isn't a death manipulation either.
Merciless: The ability to seize the souls of anyone begging for their lives, seeking help from the user, retreating, or running away. Once the condition is met, the soul can be seized at any time afterward across even very long distances instantly and the user gets informed about any malicious thoughts by the target immediately. The souls of the recently killed can also be seized.
Death Manipulation page states that such feats aren't Death Manipulation.
It is important to note that just causing death via other abilities or indirect means (such as soul destruction, physical damage, deconstruction etc.) in itself does not qualify for Death Manipulation unless it is specified or portrayed to be a direct inducement of death in its targets with these being aftereffects of that.
This is soul manipulation that can only be called semi-passive due to its logic.
Like diablo who Rimuru is far superior to he should also get resistance to Void manipulation
I disagree with this.
Even if Rimuru is superior to Diablo in every way, that doesn't make him resistant to void manipulation. If it had stated that Diablo gained the ability to resist void manipulation with his Daemon Lord evolution, I would have agreed with it due to his evolutionary state, but since this isn't stated we must treat this as a character-specific resistance, as is the case throughout the wiki.
super genius and higher degree law manipulation upgrade, higher degree acca4-again
yes i have returned, now Rimuru freely altered a law that bound even Ultimate skill users disregarding the very providence of the World- Ultimate skill users who are already acausality type 4, Velgrynd said its only Possible for Veldanava to do the very creator of the system which leave me to compare his Law domination to his knowledge king Raphael which actually modify/create/destroy laws of the world and so.
In other words rimuru is comparable to Veldanava who actually created the damn system which bounded even ultimate skill users and true dragons
Super Genius is probably good.
After all, Ciel can be compared to Veldanava, who created the World System/Laws.

I disagree with High Degree of Acausality Type 4 and High Degree of Law Manipulation.
The only thing that separates Veldanava and Rimuru from other Ultimate Skill Users seems to be their dominance over the World System/Laws. Rimuru and Veldanava are not working on or manipulating a Higher Degree System, they just have complete control over the World System/Laws and are superior to Ultimate Skill Users who do so on a lower scale. So I think "Greatly Enhanced Law Manipulation" should be better.

Last edited:
This should be added to Rimuru's list of abilities that can potentially be gained through the food chain.
Hundreds of other abilities, plus with Food Chain he can potentially gain other abilities such as:

Void Manipulation (With Nihility banish) or Void Manipulation (...)
Also in the "Abilities He Gained From His Subordinates" section in Rimuru's N/A an addition explaining Nihility Banish would be nice.

Simple but we still need a "Scorch King Velgrynd" section like "Storm Lord Veldora" in the N/A Ultimate Skill section.

Greatly Enhanced Space Time Manipulation and Teleportation is good.

Type: "Manipulation of Mythical Creatures." This is good.

Merciless isn't death manipulation. Apparently World of Destruction isn't a death manipulation either.
Merciless: The ability to seize the souls of anyone begging for their lives, seeking help from the user, retreating, or running away. Once the condition is met, the soul can be seized at any time afterward across even very long distances instantly and the user gets informed about any malicious thoughts by the target immediately. The souls of the recently killed can also be seized.
Death Manipulation page states that such feats aren't Death Manipulation.
It is important to note that just causing death via other abilities or indirect means (such as soul destruction, physical damage, deconstruction etc.) in itself does not qualify for Death Manipulation unless it is specified or portrayed to be a direct inducement of death in its targets with these being aftereffects of that.
This is soul manipulation that can only be called semi-passive due to its logic.

I disagree with this.
Even if Rimuru is superior to Diablo in every way, that doesn't make him resistant to void manipulation. If it had stated that Diablo gained the ability to resist void manipulation with his Daemon Lord evolution, I would have agreed with it due to his evolutionary state, but since this isn't stated we must treat this as a character-specific resistance, as is the case throughout the wiki.

Super Genius is probably good.
After all, Ciel can be compared to Veldanava, who created the World System/Laws.

I disagree with High Degree of Acausality Type 4 and High Degree of Law Manipulation.
The only thing that separates Veldanava and Rimuru from other Ultimate Skill Users seems to be their dominance over the World System/Laws. Rimuru and Veldanava are not working on or manipulating a Higher Degree System, they just have complete control over the World System/Laws and are superior to Ultimate Skill Users who do so on a lower scale. So I think "Greatly Enhanced Law Manipulation" should be better.
Ultimate skill users already have that,greatly enhanced type ability.

Thanks for input of the rest except the fact nihilistic banish did nothing to dagruel and fenn because of their haki which is only comparable to true dragons
Someone proposed chaos manip and energy manipulation which dereck seems fine with
Agree with this conclusion.

@Elizhaa what do you think about this?

Ultimate skill users already have that,greatly enhanced type ability.
Ultimate Skill users only have "Enhanced Law Manipulation" .
Veldanava and Rimuru will have "Greatly Enhanced Law Manipulation".
Thanks for input of the rest except the fact nihilistic banish did nothing to dagruel and fenn because of their haki which is only comparable to true dragons
Scan/Reference?
Someone proposed chaos manip and energy manipulation
For which abilitie?

Scan/Reference?
That’s what Gadra thought, but he was not stupid enough to say that, so he pointed out something different here:

“More than that, I’m curious. It can’t be helped that Demon LordDagruel erased the void, but how did he endure the ‘Tempest Meteor’? It seemed to me that the meteorite disappeared unnaturally, but…”
For which abilitie?
Turn null
Nihility Collapse
The ultimate destructive energy that fills the chaotic world. Full control over it was possible for the first time thanks to the Manas.
Later volumes mentioned it was hella risky to use if there's no manas to maintain and control its output
My Ultimate Skill ‘Void God Azathoth’ has an inexhaustible source of energy known as ‘Nihility Collapse’ that is difficult to handle. Ciel-san had been considering how to make the best use of it to our advantage. As a part of such experiments, it approached some of the executives to negotiate with them. If that’s the case, why don’t I just do the experiment myself—

«Putting Master at risk is not possible.»

That’s what Gadra thought, but he was not stupid enough to say that, so he pointed out something different here:

“More than that, I’m curious. It can’t be helped that Demon Lord Dagruel erased the void, but how did he endure the ‘Tempest Meteor’? It seemed to me that the meteorite disappeared unnaturally, but…”
I didn't remember this, then void manipulation resistance might also be good for Rimuru. But which key will it be applied to?
Turn null
Nihility Collapse:

My Ultimate Skill ‘Void God Azathoth’ has an inexhaustible source of energy known as ‘Nihility Collapse’ that is difficult to handle.

Chaos Manipulation is the ability to manipulate chaos, fundamentally different than darkness or nothingness. That is, power over disharmony, confusion, disorder, and destructiveness in their most pure and vivid forms. Chaos is opposed to order, it may be related to nonexistence (state of the universe before order or creation), but represents a pure destructive, chaotic, primordial form of everything or it can also be a hodgepodge of everything.

Chaos Manipulation is primarily used in the form of destruction, such as the destruction of space, time, or even reality itself. Such a being can be the embodiment of chaos, whereas their simple appearance causes everything to become chaotic, such as automatically triggering natural disasters, destruction, or disharmony, confusion, and strife among people. Therefore users can create several external factors that may impede an opponent's chance of victory.

I didn't remember this, then void manipulation resistance might also be good for Rimuru. But which key will it be applied to?
True dragon key since that's when he got true dragon haki
Nihility Collapse:

Alright thanks for input

I am also fine with Wikisource's takes.
Then infinite stamina for all Rimuru subordinates should be fine then?

Nihility Collapse:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back