• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently the anime. But I also plan to go through all the mediums. i.e Web Novel, Anime and Manga.

By the time the anime is over, it will have caught up with the manga, but yea i would read the manga after watching the anime since the anime has recently decided to skip a bunch of stuff.

Albeit those events weren't in the web novel either, the light novel has added a lot more world building and introduced characters earlier.

I see. I've gotten hooked tbh. Like waaaay more than even Overlord. I just really love this cast. And Rimuru was faaar different than what I expected.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
I see. I've gotten hooked tbh. Like waaaay more than even Overlord. I just really love this cast. And Rimuru was faaar different than what I expected.
The LN is also more detailed, I also expect you to find some (or a lot) of frustration reading the WN.

The wn is indeed barebones, ln has way more development in terms of the world and characters.

I just wanna see how the ln did the harvest festival, but got to wait till april for volume 5 to be out.

@Dragon Tensei and Overlord does have parallels, some ppl even think tensei is a light hearted overlord, but those ppl haven't seen certain events that happen beyond the anime and manga, tensei has a good balance between dark and light i would say.

the greatest thing i loved in this series is the "teacher" saved the "child" and then the "child" tried to kill the "teacher".

Also Fun fact: the "child" is the strongest Hero while the teacher that saved her life is the Great Demon Lord

okay so i will tell some different about Time Paradox Arc

• After Fight with Hinata, Chloe did not Awakened yet
  • When Chloe Awakened , she was Controled by Manas Chronoa
  • Shizu Appear and give advice to Rrimuru, Chloe and Hinata
  • Raphael Created Ultimate Skill Space-Time King Yog-Sothoth
  • Rimuru Defeated by Eastern Empire, Tempest Destroyed and Veldora also defeated by Empire
  • Chloe Fought Guy and Defeated then Milim come and Fought Guy, the Result was Unknown
  • When Chloe Dying she met Rimuru, Apparently she did not know that Rimuru is still alive that RImuru was hiding and observe the world all the time and that Rimuru was stated stronger than Current Rimuru ( True Demon Lord Rimuru ) and then he sent chloe to the past

and holy **** maybe Guy is the one who Kill Veldora in the past

"Guy is the "Arbitrator." Although it is not my opponent at all, but a long time ago, I seem to have been wiped out by him. Well, but I have no relevant memories, so it should be no such thing!"

Veldora suddenly said this. "

Well Rimuru in that Timeline is not awakened yet so Veldora is still in the prison and weak

But after He survive empire invasion he become more powerful, he is able to defeat Chloe who controled by chronoa, and strong enough to fought Guy, even when he is defeated by Guy and Chloe was dying it seems he combine Chloe skill and evolved it to Space-time king Yog-Sothoth, but its not clear Rimuru in that timeline is Alive or dead in that timeline since Chloe travel to the past when she hugged Rimuru

While the current Rimuru even cannot react to Guy attack even after He accelerate his Reaction by a million times Even Guy not is not serius to that attack, yeah True Demon Lord Rimuru is still fodder even Guy can one shot him

GLHF22 said:
Well Rimuru in that Timeline is not awakened yet so Veldora is still in the prison and weak

But after He survive empire invasion he become more powerful, he is able to defeat Chloe who controled by chronoa, and strong enough to fought Guy, even when he is defeated by Guy and Chloe was dying it seems he combine Chloe skill and evolved it to Space-time king Yog-Sothoth, but its not clear Rimuru in that timeline is Alive or dead in that timeline since Chloe travel to the past when she hugged Rimuru

While the current Rimuru even cannot react to Guy attack even after He accelerate his Reaction by a million times Even Guy not is not serius to that attack, yeah True Demon Lord Rimuru is still fodder even Guy can one shot him
how about milim? what's her role in this timeline ?

It's actually not a bad change to me. The one in the manga just looked too...generic? Like yeah it's a ******* Wyvern looking bastard, but still normal looking. This looks like something Satan would be using to pull his battle chariot. A scary looking bastard made of dark magic.

Ikr sky dragon looks more badass than in the manga , it looks so majestic . I also like charybdis anime design more , it looks like sheldon jr. plankton pftt the only design that I don't really like in anime is hakurou's , I think he's a dozen times better in manga

It's actually not a bad change to me. The one in the manga just looked too...generic? Like yeah it's a ******* Wyvern looking bastard, but still normal looking. This looks like something Satan would be using to pull his battle chariot. A scary looking bastard made of dark magic.

Ikr sky dragon looks more badass than in the manga , it looks so majestic . I also like charybdis anime design more , it looks like sheldon jr. plankton pftt the only design that I don't really like in anime is hakurou's , I think he's a dozen times better in manga

A bit reversed for me. Personally I like Charybdis more in the manga as I feel they made him look too much like a bomber here and less like a monster flying shark. He also looks too insectoid I guess eould be the term. Hakuro looks badass in the manga. The anime is drawing from the LN for his design. The mamga dragon looks cool, but too much like Veldora, but smaller if you will. This one actually reminds me of the Red Eyes Black Dragon from Yugioh.

"After the super-compression space reaches the critical point, all energy is concentrated to one point. When this process was reversed, small supernovas appeared on the ground. The dark pillar that connects heaven and earth - just like the lid of Hell, the big bang smashes sand and dust into the stratosphere. This level is no longer the magic that can be used on the planet. If there is no pre-defined range of effects, probably the entire forest will be turned into scorched earth."

-Gravity Collapse

GLHF22 said:
"After the super-compression space reaches the critical point, all energy is concentrated to one point. When this process was reversed, small supernovas appeared on the ground. The dark pillar that connects heaven and earth - just like the lid of Hell, the big bang smashes sand and dust into the stratosphere. This level is no longer the magic that can be used on the planet. If there is no pre-defined range of effects, probably the entire forest will be turned into scorched earth."
-Gravity Collapse
World Map
It seems like a 6-A supporting feat it because destroying the entire forest is around the size of a continent like El Dorado, Leon's country, and Carrera, who did was already 6-A.

Also, I am pretty sure the lower right island is Leon's continent since it has manyof the geographical features that his country was described to contain.

Edit: I originally wrote the feat off since Carrera was Tier 7 at the time and I forgot the Jura Forest's size is comparable to the continent-size of "Continent of Eternal Ice

Well, when Leon meet Carrera he afraid that His country Will be destroyed, and that Carrera is still Unnamed aka "Primordial Jaune" and when he knows that Jaune is Rimuru subordinates and was named he suprised that Tempest still exist XD

GLHF22 said:
Well, when Leon meet Carrera he afraid that His country Will be destroyed, and that Carrera is still Unnamed aka "Primordial Jaune" and when he knows that Jaune is Rimuru subordinates and was named he suprised that Tempest still exist XD
Nice. GLHF22, well, with more evidence, the 6-A feats looks more solidly supported to me.

Do you have link to the statement though- just realized it is a light novel statement?

PairusDragonoid said:
In that map, Which Demon Lord govern over the continent? Only know the Rimuru, Ruminas, Gii.
Leon governs his city-sized-continent El Dorado, which should the bottom left island country.

Yep its LN and now i've finished it, no big difference in Vol 13, only small details change, vol. 14 most likely Will be Veldora vs Velgryn, and as Fuse said final arc is suck, so i think he Will add big difference in it

So ln just confirms the current ratings? Good.

Yea the final arc will probably be different, heard yuuki has a different backstory and the whole stuff with velda didn't happened cause he refused or something.

Yeah, since this pre-Demon Lord Carrera maybe we Will see another upgrade for them (Primordial Demon), and actually i curious with statement "so fast that even the time cannot follow" when Chloe fought Guy, but im still not sure what's that means

The demons have gotten a large buff, from what i can see they are now Diablo, Zegion, Benimaru level, so if feats remain the same, they will probably be large star level once they become demon lords.

So fast even time cannot follow? Might be infinite, might be immeasurable but idk, guessing you read this from an auto-translator since the official english translations are nowhere near close to reaching there.

But might be a speed upgrade in the future.

GLHF22 said:
Yeah, since this pre-Demon Lord Carrera maybe we Will see another upgrade for them (Primordial Demon), and actually i curious with statement "so fast that even the time cannot follow" when Chloe fought Guy, but im still not sure what's that means
I think it's either infinite or immeasurable

yeah, since Rimuru accelerate His thought to a million times and still cannot follow the fight

I forgot but now Chloe is our Ally but she cannot fully control her own power, she can transform to her adult form but Still cant control Yog-Sothoth, even after transform to adult her character is still a kid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back