• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Starfeldway

He/Him
alright now am going to work with only Rimuru today the rest could be handled later when they get official pages done.

firstly rimuru's hax-

Death manipulation via aura- No, this was not limited to humans. Any higher beings, ones who were considered superior—any beings below the A rank defined by humans—would die without even being able to resist. It was an overwhelmingly powerful Demon Lord Haki, comparable to that of the True Dragon’s. we could instinctively add fear manipulation to it, in the sense his haki brought fear to the empire abit, so anyone who is around A-rank would surely be scared.

it's an unknown factor if rimuru have clairvoyance in his page but well if he doesn't we can add it - Even though he was able to perceive his entire surroundings through ‘Magic Perception,’ he was clearly ignoring her. This was tantamount to declaring that Velgrynd was not a threat.

Dimensional manipulation- This battle airspace was already under Ciel’s computational control. Temperature, humidity, gravity, the flow of wind, the light of the sun, the pulse of life—all of these things were in the palm of Ciel’s hand.

airspace refers to the insulated prison which was infact a seperate Dimension, it was result of infinite prison and insulated imprisonment, and we all know infinite prison is made up of infinite layered spaces/Dimensions -Therefore, no matter what Velgrynd did, it was impossible for her to leave this airspace. The glow of the ‘Insulation Prison,’ activated after Ciel’s declaration, and made Velgrynd feel dizzy.

now for his true dragon key, take note alot of his abilities were uprooted from veldora so all of veldora skills belong to rimuru and even his nature as a true dragon

- all of previous abilities including
Existence erasure- It hurts, it’s hot, it’s painful. I shouldn’t be feeling any pain, but an intense pain pierced my entire body. The heat should have been meaningless, but I felt as if I were melting at an unbearably high temperature. And then there was the agonizing suffering that I had felt for the first time in this world. The dangerous sensation that I was about to be wiped out of existence stimulated my survival instincts.

Resistance to existence erasure via resisting it after becoming a true dragon species

clothes creation- Then, Rimuru seemed to whisper something in displeasure, and the aura that covered his body transformed into divine jet-black, full-body garments. With ‘Matter Creation

BFr-``Velgrynd was now isolated in my ‘Imaginary Space.’

‹How is this possible?! Why, what just happened?›

The moment she thought she had finished me off, she was suddenly sent into an empty space``- also can't escape using clones

Greatly enhanced power nullifciation- «As planned, the ‘Gluttonous KingBeelzebuth’ is deployed all around Master. No matter the direction of contact, there will be no problem with Velgrynd’s ‘Predation.’» - so any output skill or power that comes into contact with Rimuru will be devoured and thrown into imaginary space.

Abstract existence type 1 - This is most likely our only choice. It is not simple magic nor Skill, but a technique you have developed and improved yourself. It may work even against the True Dragons, the source of the world. in other words true dragons are the World itself, they are spiritual lifeforms and they can gain physical bodies as well with only their magicules.

chaos manipulation- ``Storm, Destruction, Corrosion, Annihilation.

All of these effects had no effect in the face of an absolute stop.``
fate manipulation -To Gabil’s own wonder, the combination of ‘Change Destiny’ and ‘Unexpected Effects’ was automatically activated, taking away Baraga’s ability to heal.

probability manipulation- from veldora

power modification and biological manipulation/matter manipulation- «If you want a physical body, I will give it to you. I will also give you more power. That’s why—»

Void Manipulation via carrera - ``At this rate, even the ‘Abyss Annihilation,’ which I learned from watching Carrera in the labyrinth, might not
work.``

by the way to explain how abyss annihilation works
``It was the ultimate magic that surpassed even “Gravity Collapse.” It was also Carrera’s ideal, the most powerful offensive magic.

It was a spell that generated an unimaginable torrent of extreme energy by throwing a substance called up from the abyss into a gravitational collapse force field. It went without saying that it was extremely difficult to control the energy, let alone make it directional``

Velgrynd was turn into Rimuru's skill
- ``Does that mean you can connect me to Velgrynd with Soul Corridor like Veldora, and turn her into an Ultimate Skill?

Is that even possible?

«No problem. The current Rimuru-sama is equal to or greater than the True Dragon race and has plenty of magicules. It is possible to take in Velgrynd.»``

Abilities uprooted From Velgrynd would be-
energy manipulation via charity king raguel This is a skill that can manipulate all types of energy and increase performance rate
  • Heat manipulation and resistance to it
  • Law manipulation> «What I was doing was the ‘Analyze and Assess’ of Velgrynd’s abilities. I studied the ‘Scorch Dragon Cardinal Acceleration’ isolated in the ‘Imaginary Space’ and figured out its laws.»

Last edited:
alright now am going to work with only Rimuru today the rest could be handled later when they get official pages done.

firstly rimuru's hax-

Death manipulation via aura- No, this was not limited to humans. Any higher beings, ones who were considered superior—any beings below the A rank defined by humans—would die without even being able to resist. It was an overwhelmingly powerful Demon Lord Haki, comparable to that of the True Dragon’s. we could instinctively add fear manipulation to it, in the sense his haki brought fear to the empire abit, so anyone who is around A-rank would surely be scared.

it's an unknown factor if rimuru have clairvoyance in his page but well if he doesn't we can add it - Even though he was able to perceive his entire surroundings through ‘Magic Perception,’ he was clearly ignoring her. This was tantamount to declaring that Velgrynd was not a threat.

Dimensional manipulation- This battle airspace was already under Ciel’s computational control. Temperature, humidity, gravity, the flow of wind, the light of the sun, the pulse of life—all of these things were in the palm of Ciel’s hand.

airspace refers to the insulated prison which was infact a seperate Dimension, it was result of infinite prison and insulated imprisonment, and we all know infinite prison is made up of infinite layered spaces/Dimensions -Therefore, no matter what Velgrynd did, it was impossible for her to leave this airspace. The glow of the ‘Insulation Prison,’ activated after Ciel’s declaration, and made Velgrynd feel dizzy.

- all of previous abilities including
Existence erasure- It hurts, it’s hot, it’s painful. I shouldn’t be feeling any pain, but an intense pain pierced my entire body. The heat should have been meaningless, but I felt as if I were melting at an unbearably high temperature. And then there was the agonizing suffering that I had felt for the first time in this world. The dangerous sensation that I was about to be wiped out of existence stimulated my survival instincts.

Resistance to existence erasure via resisting it after becoming a true dragon species

clothes creation- Then, Rimuru seemed to whisper something in displeasure, and the aura that covered his body transformed into divine jet-black, full-body garments. With ‘Matter Creation

BFr-``Velgrynd was now isolated in my ‘Imaginary Space.’

‹How is this possible?! Why, what just happened?›

The moment she thought she had finished me off, she was suddenly sent into an empty space``- also can't escape using clones

Greatly enhanced power nullifciation- «As planned, the ‘Gluttonous KingBeelzebuth’ is deployed all around Master. No matter the direction of contact, there will be no problem with Velgrynd’s ‘Predation.’» - so any output skill or power that comes into contact with Rimuru will be devoured and thrown into imaginary space.

Abstract existence type 1 - This is most likely our only choice. It is not simple magic nor Skill, but a technique you have developed and improved yourself. It may work even against the True Dragons, the source of the world. in other words true dragons are the World itself, they are spiritual lifeforms and they can gain physical bodies as well with only their magicules.

chaos manipulation- ``Storm, Destruction, Corrosion, Annihilation.

All of these effects had no effect in the face of an absolute stop.``
I disagree with Dimensional manipulation and chaos manipulation, I don't see any of that in the scans, otherwise I'll wait to see the opinion of others or another time to calmly read

I disagree with Dimensional manipulation and chaos manipulation, I don't see any of that in the scans, otherwise I'll wait to see the opinion of others or another time to calmly read
Dimensional manipulation is pretty clean if you don't understand that then just wait for staffs, for the chaos manipulation Read it carefully "storm, corrosion, annihilation and destruction" these are all what makes up veldora which I said I uprooted from

For Dimensional Manipulation, I'm neutral.

Then for AE1, I think you have to explain it further. Especially about "Source of the world".

Then for the Death Manipulation and Fear Manipulation of Aura, this could be Greater Death Manipulation and Fear Manipulation because if I'm not mistaken, those Rank A monsters are able to withstand Veldora's Aura which can give fear and instant death.

Abstract existence type 1 - This is most likely our only choice. It is not simple magic nor Skill, but a technique you have developed and improved yourself. It may work even against the True Dragons, the source of the world.
Additional feats for AE Type 1

True Dragon is a Holy Will of Nature
The future generation would instead call the “Holy Will of Nature” as the “True Dragon”. (Volume 6)
And they are a natural phenomena
“Probably no—if I had to give an answer, probably ‘True Dragons,’ but they are more like natural phenomena.” (Volume 11)
In other word, they are a concept of nature.

Dimensional manipulation is pretty clean if you don't understand that then just wait for staffs, for the chaos manipulation Read it carefully "storm, corrosion, annihilation and destruction" these are all what makes up veldora which I said I uprooted from
don't say the other doesn't understand when she doesn't agree with you, stop acting like an idiot in those moments

reread the dimensional manipulation page and point where it changes dimensionality or does something close to it

Everything you put in is not chaos manipulation, again, reread the explanation page, I simply don't need to argue anything because nothing that was shown hints at chaos manipulation

don't say the other doesn't understand when she doesn't agree with you, stop acting like an idiot in those moments

reread the dimensional manipulation page and point where it changes dimensionality or does something close to it

Everything you put in is not chaos manipulation, again, reread the explanation page, I simply don't need to argue anything because nothing that was shown hints at chaos manipulation
it's so immature of you to calling someone an idiot when it isn't your page and you're not someone that's certified 🙄, it's your problem to disagree with it I blancky don't care I only said "Wait for staffs" and you're acting like a child

-I disagree with EE, it doesn't seem enough.
- Add scans for EE and other resistances.
-I disagree with Dimensional Manipulation. It doesn't conform to Wiki Standards.
-I disagree with Power Nullifciation. This is Power Absorption + BFR.
-I disagree with Chaos Manipulation. This is irrelevant.

-I agree with
Death Manipulation,
Clairvoyance, Clothes Creation, BFR.

-Abstract Existence Type 1 looks fine. But for that I will give a more detailed comment.

Additional Feats For EE

Veldora's aura was able to erase Ifrit's existence

"now for his true dragon key, take note alot of his abilities were uprooted from veldora so all of veldora skills belong to rimuru and even his nature as a true dragon"
Rimuru devoured Veldora
“Devour all, ‘Gluttonous King Beelzebuth!’!!”
In obedience to my command, the ‘Gluttonous King Beelzebuth’ devoured the ‘Storm Dragon.’ With pleasure. And with tremendous speed. Unlike before, the progression was one-sided. The devourer and the devoured. It was as if to embody “the weak are meat the strong eat”…

-I disagree with EE, it doesn't seem enough.
- Add scans for EE and other resistances.
-I disagree with Dimensional Manipulation. It doesn't conform to Wiki Standards.
-I disagree with Power Nullifciation. This is Power Absorption + BFR.
-I disagree with Chaos Manipulation. This is irrelevant.

-I agree with
Death Manipulation,
Clairvoyance, Clothes Creation, BFR.

-Abstract Existence Type 1 looks fine. But for that I will give a more detailed comment.
I concur

As the scans show,
True Dragons exist as the holy will of nature and are described as natural phenomena. They are the embodiment the source of the world.

These seem to be a reference to True Dragons being a concept of nature. So I agree that True Dragon's have Abstract Existence Type 1 as their nature concept.

About the Type of Concept: I'm not sure if the phrases like Source of the World is enough for True Dragons to be Type 2 Concepts rather than Type 3 Concepts. I'll wait for the Staff 's comments on this.

Last edited:
I am surprised that Rimuru didnt has Death Manipulation via aura already, heck there's already this scan in his profile that should gives him that. Anyway, to support it further there are scans about how Veldora aura being able to kill A rank creatures, and Rimuru scales.
FB_IMG_1679230284266.jpg

O37uLTE.jpg

maybe Greater BFR rather than normal BFR because Rimuru accomplished the feat with Ultimate Skill Beelzebuth which is a far more evolved form of Predator, and could affect Ultimate Skill user such as Velgyrnd who normally can resist Predator?

Ultimate Skills are always layered in such cases.

Unique Skill User can affects another Unique Skill User.
Ultimate Skill User are not affected by Unique Skill User.
Ultimate Skill User can affects Ultimate Skill User.

maybe Greater BFR rather than normal BFR because Rimuru accomplished the feat with Ultimate Skill Beelzebuth which is a far more evolved form of Predator, and could affect Ultimate Skill user such as Velgyrnd who normally can resist Predator?
You can already resist Predation if you have a consciousness let alone a strong ego. The same applies to Beelzebub but ofc it leans more on having a strong ego than simply having a consciousness.

The only reason why Velgrynd was absorbed was because she her energy was disbursed and she ran into it.
Screenshot_20211227-033031_Lithium.jpg

Screenshot_20211227-033111_Lithium.jpg

Ultimate Skills are always layered in such cases.

Unique Skill User can affects another Unique Skill User.
Ultimate Skill User are not affected by Unique Skill User.
Ultimate Skill User can affects Ultimate Skill User.
That isn't necessarily true. If you're will is sufficient Unique Skill and even Intrinsic Skill or techniques can reach the Ultimate realm. It all depends on ego.

That isn't necessarily true. If you're will is sufficient Unique Skill and even Intrinsic Skill or techniques can reach the Ultimate realm. It all depends on ego.
What you said is just a reduced version of what I said.
Will of Ultimate Skill users > Will of Unique Skill users.

You can already resist Predation if you have a consciousness let alone a strong ego. The same applies to Beelzebub but ofc it leans more on having a strong ego than simply having a consciousness.
Can you send the scans? As far as I remember it doesn't work like that.
The only reason why Velgrynd was absorbed was because she her energy was disbursed and she ran into it.
Then that means Velgrind that is a True Dragon, has more layered resistance. True Dragons Resistance > Ultimate Skills.

Rimuru affects Velgrind, whose resistance falls to a level that Ultimate Skill users can affect.

Agreed, plus for the last few months I've been wondering if this really is more of a hax layer or just law manipulation passive, I mean, Beelzebub's case was explicitly said to be a super-improved version of glutonny, but other ultimate skills work on simple ultimate skill users because of a world rule.

In other words, the bigger the ego, the greater the resistance to the laws of the world, at least that's how I think, ultimate skills users are not limited by the laws of the world, unique skills users are

Can you send the scans? As far as I remember it doesn't work like that
I think it just doesn't work that way with Azathoth, just watch Rimuru vs Orc king, Rimuru vs Veldora and other loose statements, I won't have them now, but I also remember that predation is based on the ego

• for Dimensional manipulation, am sorry I thought its controlling a certain Dimensional space but it's more than that...
  • for chaos manipulation, I'll halt it for now since there's no evidence added
  • for power nullifciation I'll edit it to power absorption and bfr but greatly enhanced
  • the rest are already accepted
  • I think I'll apply a second thread for Rimuru's abilities uprooting from his subordinates
Code, Rimuru have a soul corridor with Veldora, so that's why he gets all his abilities, I'll say same for Velgrynd

Soul corridor allows rimuru to use the power of his subordinates or those connected to him via food chain

【Added to op】
fate manipulation -To Gabil’s own wonder, the combination of ‘Change Destiny’ and ‘Unexpected Effects’ was automatically activated, taking away Baraga’s ability to heal.

power modification and biological manipulation/matter manipulation- «If you want a physical body, I will give it to you. I will also give you more power. That’s why—»

Void Manipulation via carrera - ``At this rate, even the ‘Abyss Annihilation,’ which I learned from watching Carrera in the labyrinth, might not
work.``

``It was the ultimate magic that surpassed even “Gravity Collapse.” It was also Carrera’s ideal, the most powerful offensive magic.

It was a spell that generated an unimaginable torrent of extreme energy by throwing a substance called up from the abyss into a gravitational collapse force field. It went without saying that it was extremely difficult to control the energy, let alone make it directional``

- ``Does that mean you can connect me to Velgrynd with Soul Corridor like Veldora, and turn her into an Ultimate Skill?

Is that even possible?

«No problem. The current Rimuru-sama is equal to or greater than the True Dragon race and has plenty of magicules. It is possible to take in Velgrynd.»``

energy manipulation via charity king raguel This is a skill that can manipulate all types of energy and increase performance rate
  • Law manipulation> «What I was doing was the ‘Analyze and Assess’ of Velgrynd’s abilities. I studied the ‘Scorch Dragon Cardinal Acceleration’ isolated in the ‘Imaginary Space’ and figured out its laws.»

by the way True dragons being conceptual type 2 in nature would affect the whole reason Like Velgrynd being acceleration, Velzard fixation/deceleration, Veldora- storm, destruction, annihilation and ruin
Veldanava being nuclear fusion- as they Said and declared his attributes to be space and earth which makes alot of sense and to why he is the first True dragon in Existence
I'll give Rimuru nuclear fission
I want to add this to the page but ill need staffs ideas on it

【Added to op】

work.``

Is that even possible?

Do a proper CRT
Adding information like this will make it far more complicated to agree or disagree

And I think we should have waited for celestial pagasus to do the whole volume crt instead one character at a time like usual

Back