• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Elizhaa

VS Battles
Administrator
From Celestial Pegasus

How the ability works:

"After all, it's because the new ability Ciel had created, 『Multiple Existence』was incorporated into Ultimate Skill『Void God Azathoth』. It was an ability Ciel made after she finished analyzing Ultimate Skill『Evil Dragon Azi Dahaka』, I could create clones which all connected with this ability. Thanks to this ability, I didn't need to be cautious of Velda anymore. Thus I revealed myself, but I think that it was still impossible, even for Velda, to sense me in this subspace. Still, I shouldn't carelessly rule out the worst case scenario. However, there's no problem for now. Even if he sensed me and isolated Ramiris' labyrinth, my clone which can also called as my main body still exists in the Imaginary Space. If Velda did isolate the labyrinth, there's a possibility that the connection with the main body will be cut off, but it will be easy to ascertain that if both sides detect each other. After all, both are me. It's a weird sensation, but Parallel Thought works without much difficulty, so there's no problem even when doing different actions. It wasn't a half-baked version like the one Vega used. It could be said that since Ciel had completed this『Multiple Existence』ability, destroying me would be a nigh impossible task. Each of my『Multiple Existence』were connected through the "Soul Corridor"."

Literally said they are both him, and then in the epilogue when he makes mikami satoru his clone, it says he put his consciousness in him:

"Ah, I almost forgot. Human bodies feel pain so I should properly heal it. Thinking that, I brought out a healing potion and poured it on to the dead body. Seeing the wounds heal in the blink of an eye, I was satisfied knowing that they work in this world, as well. If I hadn't healed it properly, I would have had to restore it after taking it in and that's a pain. It's a relief the healing potions work. With this, the preparations are complete. I concentrated my consciousness, and used 'Multiple Parallel Existence' on the jewel.

[It is a success. It seems like skills can also be activated here without any problem.] Hmm, that's a relief. It seems like I succeeded in diving some of my consciousness to the nice guy―or in other words, my otherworld's body. Now then, before I—Mikami Satoru, wake up, I should get going."

Satoru then went on to talk about his adventures in another world. All the clones share the same consciousness and memories, this is totally different from just a genetic duplicate.

Based on the story except, I believe Rimuru Tempest qualify for Acausality (Type 3) like Lavos especially since he has a main body in another universe (later on) and clone/main body in imaginary sub-space.

• Type 3: Temporal Permanence: Characters with this type of Acausality are incredibly difficult to kill, as other versions of themselves - from other points in time and/or from other universes - can survive the destruction of the "original" and act in their place. This also grants them immunity to changes in the past.

Soul corridor info:

"A "Soul Corridor", huh. So all my memories will transcend time and space and are accumulated within you. So, in other words, as long as you exist, I am immortal. Even if I am again sealed in an Infinite Prison, all you have to do is to cancel the summon. I mean, I always was nearly invincible, but now I'm immortal as well…ÒÇì"

Anyway, this is addition is ok with me.

I was thinking what will the text for Acausality (Type 3) be?

• Acausality (Type 3; With Multiple Existence, as long as Rimuru has a main body/clone, Rimuru Tempest cannot be killed and a main body exist in an Imaginary Sub-space)
  • Acausality (Type 3; Multiple Existence, as long as Rimuru has a main body/clone, Rimuru Tempest cannot be killed. A main body exist in an Imaginary Subspace and another in a parallel universe)
or just

or

Acausality (Type 3; With Multiple Existence Rimuru can share his consciousness simultaneously with multiple bodies. Each body is connected through the Soul Corridor which makes their memories transcend time and space and are accumulated within each other. Thus Rimuru can't die as long as his other bodies exist in imaginary space and another universe)

As a True Dragon, he doesn't have a clone in another universe, just in imaginary space, so that part of the description shouldn't be there.

Acausality type 3 only applies if you have other versions of yourself from other points in time and/or from other universes, that isn't the case for True Dragon Rimuru.

It shouldn't apply, only Eos should have it. The clone in imaginary space is still apart of the space-time continuum since Yuuki's bfr affected not just Rimuru but wherever he existed in the space-time continuum, thus sending both Rimuru and the clone to the end of space-time.

Celestial Pegasus said:
As a True Dragon, he doesn't have a clone in another universe, just in imaginary space, so that part of the description shouldn't be there.
Right, my mistake-in a weird way, I thought it works. I fixed it and I added Acausity to his last key like this:

• Acausality (Type 1 [Was unaffected by a temporal paradox] and 3 [With Multiple Existence Rimuru can share his consciousness simultaneously with multiple bodies. Each body is connected through the Soul Corridor which makes their memories transcend time and space and are accumulated within each other. Thus Rimuru can't die as long as his other bodies exist in imaginary space and another universe])
Any opinions?

I think you need to edit it Again

"Right, I added it to his last key as this Acausality (Type 1 [Was unaffected by a temporal paradox] and 3 [With Multiple"

Celestial Pegasus said:
Acausality type 3 only applies if you have other versions of yourself from other points in time and/or from other universes, that isn't the case for True Dragon Rimuru.
It shouldn't apply, only Eos should have it. The clone in imaginary space is still apart of the space-time continuum since Yuuki's bfr affected not just Rimuru but wherever he existed in the space-time continuum, thus sending both Rimuru and the clone to the end of space-time.
My mistake I didn't see "the only Eos should have it" part. Celestial Pegasus, it looks like you made edits.

Back