• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Temporary leave

Hi there,

So, most the revisions I've wished to do on the verses I'm well versed in has been done, especially regarding Wizard101, so, for now there isn't much for me to do. But, that isn't the reason I'm leaving. I'm leaving because I haven't been feeling mentally......secure? I guess you could say, as of late. Most of these issues have to do with self-esteem issues and just overall unhappiness about things that in truth, should be irrelevant and that I shouldn't care about. I've tried to surpress all this, but there is a point where I can't hide behind a mask anymore and force myself to seem happy. No, the wiki hasn't caused any of this.

No, I am not going to do THAT. I just need a break from social media in general. I will be on discord though, if any one wants to talk. If you want my discord, message me there in the next 24 hours, as I will leave in that time period

Thank you for reading if you have.

Goodbye. Please try to take care of yourself. Some ways to do so is to exercise regularly, enjoy nature walks, listening to upbeat music, watching and reading positive entertainment, etcetera.

Aww. I just got used to there being another Kiwi on the wiki.

Do what Ant says bro. You live in a beautiful country. Take advantage of it, spend some time outside. Go for a swim. Enjoy the heat while we've got it, before it becomes winter again.

But most important, take care of yourself mate. Alright?

Back