• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Time to Retire Another Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hop_Hoppington-Hoppenhiemer

Username Only
VS Battles
Retired
Hello, all. Hop is formally retiring from VSBW's staff once more. This is an indefinite decision. Hop determined that there is no time for contributing further to the wiki. It has been very fun and enlightening to be part of the staff and community all these years, but this past time is something Hop has outgrown and no longer can give back to. Thank you for being friends and supportive.

If you have any questions, PM Hop or leave them below.

Note: Hop no longer uses Discord, please do not message Hop on there going forward.

Take care, you will be missed. I have known you as someone who's been here since I joined, and I also know you have came and went on more than one occasion. But we all have to go some time.
ea193c08875fedd14918fb16163a8c3e.png

I don't know what to say man, Hop is one of the best staff members on the site ngl.
All I'll do is leave this cute gif I guess.
3x.gif

We love you Hop, have a good life.
Also, any way for us to contact you/keep in check?
This ig

Note: Hop no longer uses Discord, please do not message Hop on there going forward.

There will forever be a Hop-shaped hole in my Hop-shaped heart that only a Hoply Hop can fill.

Hopefully Hoppington residue will Hop into my wHo(p)le body for Hop immemorial.

But I respect that those Hophazard memories will have to do. May you Hop into a Hoppenhiemier life.

Hello, all. Hop is formally retiring from VSBW's staff once more. This is an indefinite decision. Hop determined that there is no time for contributing further to the wiki. It has been very fun and enlightening to be part of the staff and community all these years, but this past time is something Hop has outgrown and no longer can give back to. Thank you for being friends and supportive.

Seeing you retire I become sad, only 1 person, not all of them, but I feel sad. Thank you for being a staff 🥺.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back