• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tekken: 5-B upgrades for Jin, Jinpachi, & Azazel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we getting upgrades here? Also, werid to just scale Jinpachi. He's like the weakest Mashima by Tekken 7.

BlackDarkness679 said:
No because Lei never beat Jinpachi and even so him beating Jinpachi is plot on Lei side, he has nothing on the caliber of Jin or a Mishima for that matter to beat him

Also its been discussed here that a possibly High 6-A could be added on the bosses like him and Azazel, Mishimas, Akuma and such
High 6-A for the Mashimas would sound weird. Characters like Howarng and Paul can full keep up with the Mashimas.

Paul and Hwoarang dont get possibly High 6-A from this

Paul isnt on the Mishimas level post tekken 4 and Hwoarang never fought anything better then a casual and non serious Jin, if you look at tekken 5 Hwoarang story, Jin simply didnt care much for his fight with Hwoarang he had better things to deal with (his family drama),

Only certain final bosses like Jinpachi and Azazel,the Mishimas and Akuma, thats it

@The Web Adventurer The thing Jinpachi is lifting could be in the hundred tons range maybe, given the story, that is Honmaru most likely since Heihachi imprisoned him under that, you can ask someone to try calc that feat, it might upgrade the characters in lifting strength that scale

@ZERO7772 Dark649 said he will do the upgrades but was busy with revising 2 other verses he said a while ago, so i guess we wait for him to edit the profiles

If there is any feat or anything else that could be worth bringing up for tekken bring it here who knows if we find anything interesting

Howrang tied with Jin in Tekken 3 and beat him in Tekken 5. Nothing says Jin was casuals in that match we can't assume things. Yeah he lost cuz the devil gene was messing with his head but nothing says Jin was going easy on him.

The Web Adventurer said:
The High 6-A tier was for Jinpachi's final form, a fully awakened version of him. Watch his ending.
Now that you mentioned it, the story does imply that he was holding back because he wanted Jin to kill him in the final battle

Nothing indicates Jin fights Hwoarang at the same level as he fights Kazuya or Heihachi

Again in tekken 5 Hwoarang story mode in his battle with Jin, before the battle he says he has other things to do, but he wil fight him, after the fight Jin is like whatever you win, he later says after Hwoarang asked why he gives up that easy that he has hia destiny with his bloodline

This context is pretty clear Jin didnt give a shit about that fight at all, not to mention the devil gene which he couldnt control either back then, Kazuya had a similar case in tekken 2 vs Heihachi when he couldnt control his powers

So no to Hwoarang having High 6-A, plus Hwoarang its a rival/friend of Jin, he aint gonna fight him at his best, its not assumption its logical sense

No shit. Nothing indicates he holds back on him either. Besides, Jin holding back doesn't make him glass canon.

That's Tekken 5 version of the story which can be different depending on which character you are playing. Tekken 6 "the canon outcome," says that Howrang beats Jin and THEN Devil Jin beats Howrang.

Jin literally has no reason to hold back on Hwoarang if he could just one shot he would have done it.

Jin and Hwoarang clash in nearly every game. Jin fought Kazuya only one time through the whole story in Tekken 4 and they never face off after that.

You realize that doesnt help your argument...show me any proof of Jin fighting Hwoarang on the same level like he does vs Kazuya and Heihachi, thats like saying Ryu fights on the same level with Ken as he would do vs Akuma lol

"Has no reason to hold back on Hwoarang", "if he could just one shot he would have done it" and why would he go all out on a friend/rival...why would he one shot him at all...oh i know, he wouldnt at all

Tekken 6 doesnt show their fight, it just says he beat and he went Devil on him later yet no other context about it, tekken 5 gives that by their dialogue which you ignore simply cuz you cant accept rhe fact Jin wasnt interested in the fight and had better stuff to take care of then a rival fight

Also Jinpachi didnt held back in his final fight, in his dialogue with Jin, he comments how his blood screams to destroy Jin, Jin replies he will deal with this evil once and for all, Jinpachi then says if he is so sure that he can even beat him alone, then Scenario Campgain claims Jin was leagues above Jinpachi, narrative clearly shows Jin is too powerful for Jinpachi

The burden of proof is on you my dude. Hwoarang tied with Jin once, and defeated him another, yet you insist that Jin wasn't taking the fight seriouly and the only argument you have is your "assumption" which doesn't make a lot of sense.

> thats like saying Ryu fights on the same level with Ken as he would do vs Akuma lol

Ryu is a fodder to Akuma and Ken is much closer to Ryu's level through all the game until Street Fighter V.

> and why would he go all out on a friend/rival...why would he one shot him at all...oh i know, he wouldnt at all

I have a hard time following here. You are just making more assumptions my guy

>Tekken 6 doesnt show their fight, it just says he beat and he went Devil on him later yet no other context about it

Exactly. Hwoarang beat Jin and then Devil Jin beat the shit out of Hwoarang. Why are you applying your headcanon into it? Why should I twist it to fit my own vision? And again, Jin holding back doesn't makes him a glass canon. You have to be on the same tier as the other character to knock them out unless you are using some hax

>tekken 5 gives that by their dialogue which you ignore simply cuz you cant accept rhe fact Jin wasnt interested in the fight and had better stuff to take care of then a rival fight

I didn't say anything that wasn't already said, my friend. The dialogue says that Jin wanted to settle things with his riva later. It doesn't says Jin used 0.1% of his power and baby sit him until Howarng got a lucky shot and knock him out.

BlackDarkness679 said:
Also Jinpachi didnt held back in his final fight, in his dialogue with Jin, he comments how his blood screams to destroy Jin, Jin replies he will deal with this evil once and for all, Jinpachi then says if he is so sure that he can even beat him alone, then Scenario Campgain claims Jin was leagues above Jinpachi, narrative clearly shows Jin is too powerful for Jinpachi
I was talking about his final transformation in the ending. The form he fought Jin with was most likely weaker, but he had some extra power if Tekken 5 bad ending is anything to go with.

1)the example i gave still stands, Ryu wouldnt fight Ken at the same level he would against Akuma or for any matter any villain in the series, sane for Jin, where he would fight to his best?Hwoarang or Kazuya/Heihachi?Very clear vs which one

2)im making assumptions cuz you say so...you say Jin would go all out against a rival/friend with no good reason, its not assumption "This is reality"

3)no one here claimed Jin to be glass canon just you, you are making assumptions by saying i did, tiers btw still have levels of power, a casual planet buster beats a planet buster only at its full power easily, one is planet level at its weakest, the other at its strongest, not in all cases you can knock someone in the same tier as you

4)i dont alter anything, i said tekken 5 has a dialogue between Jin and Hwoarang when they fought, which shows Jin has a whatever and indifferent attitude over their battle, tekken 6 only says the outcome of their battle to confirm the win, yet no other details on how it went, the cutscenes are there for a god damn reason if you havent realized

The burden aint on me, i already proven that Jin didnt fought Hwoarang all out, the context of their battle in T5 shows it, T6 only confirms Hwoarang won it doesnt debunk anything i said, the burden is on you claiming Jin would go all out on Hwoarang yet nothing supports this

And last thing, Tekken 3 says they had a draw yet we dont have any details on it, Paul vs Kazuya at least had something like saying their battle in the tournament lasted hours, which means Paul has pushed Kazuya to battle him seriously and Dark also posted above Kazuya in Scenario Campaign if he faces Paul in there claiming he usnt what he used to be, implying he considered Paul as someone on his caliber, meanwhile Hwoarang has nothing as such from Jin at all

I was talking about his final transformation in the ending. The form he fought Jin with was most likely weaker, but he had some extra power if Tekken 5 bad ending is anything to go with. </div>

The final form wouldnt have made any difference, Jin beat Azazel too which has the same level of power by lore and statements

i think the issue with the planet destruction statement is often the how method. Think of it like this. Goku and Vegeta are planet despite not destroying planet. But it was because vegeta was ABOUT to use an attack should it hit would have a result. In tekken's case the HOW isn't shown which i guess ppl can speculate on how he will do that. Idk on the via statement cuz i can see why it can be taken seriously but the how isn't made clear cut

In tekken case its either High 6-A or 5-B, statements about the world about being destroyed is either of these, the way they emphasize in the story makes it seem to be one of these two options

And i will say this again, even though its non canon, Jack 6 feat is High 6-A in tag 2 and he is fodder compared to the final bosses, so it wouldnt make sense their statements on their power level to be any lower then that

Till the deal with the profiles is done i wanna discuss another subject regarding the verse, the Tekken Blood Vengeance and considering some of the feats from it

Harada said its half canon(semi canon) and flashbacks of it are shown in the tekken 7 story when recalling events to Heihachi and Kazuya

There is nothing major to add to the profiles about Blood Vengeance, i'm not going to add the non-canon Devil Forms and Heihachi Mokujin stuff, meanwhile will add a little to KH and SF and then i will start with Tekken.

@Matthew no feat contradicts the statements, plus all feats by Mishimas or bosses are casual as hell with no effort, it was adressed already long ago here if im not wrong

@Dark the Devil forms aint non canon when we see them in the games too and in one ofthem slightly changed in design

As for Mokuhachi, its not something he can pull off on his own so there aint anything for him to give

They obviously contradict it. 90% sure Tekken has no feats above Tier 7 rendering upgrading it to freaking 5-B via unproven statements bull.

It has stuff over tier 7 in the series for your info and even if they didnt it doesnt contradict anything, so please stop from assumptions with no good explanations

Excuse me but other franchises go from literally tier 8, 7 or 6 to tier 3 or 2 via lore and statements only, so your disagreement based on that counts as nothing here when others jump so high in tier

Dark said he would go for High 6-A rather then 5-B in case you didnt read here, the statements are legit and said many times in the series to be planetary level power, even in non canon too

@Dark649 dont wanna be that guy and tell this so many times, but looking at your contribution history you have KH and other verses with loads of stuff to change on them plus who knows what other things in the future, cant you let the editing to another knowledgable member or supporter instead to do it? Just a suggestion

Tekken has just you and Redgrave as the only active supporters and so on there, plus mainly its all on you here doing edits for the series, in my opinion editing on them should have been done among the first ones, not much work on the editing really, just tier changing and maybe a reason for it, while KH and others like them i see need waaaay more to change and edit

Found this on an official Tekken page regarding Zafina story i think

" Zafina was born into a spiritual family with a bloodline dating back to ancient times. To stop the demon Azazel from resurrecting, she performed a sacred ritual to trap his spirit within her own body, and now seeks to expunge the devil's blood "

If thats the case, then it means Azazel could resurrect himself and that his spirit its in her, could this give her a possible upgrade in tiers from having his soul in her?

Zafina is 9-B in 6 since she easily fought Zaibatsu soldiers in the Campaign and scales to other low tiers, after it in 7 with a crippled Azazel inside which can't fully use seems at least 9-B, likely far higher or more unfortunately she has no rival battles to confirm more.

It can work with 9-B likey higher, what about the ressurection thing?

Also gonna ask again although i already did, cant you ask others to do editing on other profiles for other verses that you are doing at the moment?Others you can trust or so, cuz it will take too long and you likely have more on top of that, for Tekken you dont have much to edit other then tiers and maybe few phrases here and there

Azazel in Mokujin campaign is stated to be the ruler of heavens and earth, originally living in his own dimension [as a non-corporeal spirit] which he labelled as higher since it was far above the earth, when he appeared on earth in physical form, Zafina ancestor imprisoned him under the temple, which disappeared from the mortal plain alongside him.

Jin ended up making the temple and Azazel himself return in the mortal plain, here Azazel freed himself and was then his physical body destroyed by Jin, Azazel continued to live as a spirit and plans to gather enough energy to reappear physically, knowing this Zafina traps him in her body but the being is still increasing her power and will take over her [Zafina will transform into Azazel in this possible case]. It's not Regenerationn since Azazel does not regen a new body, but instead resurrection by re-appearing in the physical plain.

For the other stuff, i don't think they are active to do them and after i'm done with fixing stats i will quickly revise Tekken.

Then shouldnt Azazel and the devil gene users gain ressurection given this?

Also okay then, but still its too much for a person to handle alobe honestly

And on another topic, what are the most powerful volcanoes in Japan?Cuz Heihachi in tekken 2 certainly threw him into a japanese one and i saw a video that the said volcano was similar to one which was in the hundreds megaton range, not to mention the arena from tekken 7, its a volcanic all around, these stuff could be more then 24 megatons used for volcanic eruptions as standard

I'll soon deal with Tekken since the other stuff [two verses] takes time. I think it's something only Azazel can do, Devil Kazumi did not resurrected after being killed nor she tried to possess anyone as we know for now, the half Devil Kazuya soul that left Kazuya's body attempted and did tried to enter Jin rather than resurrecting, for the volcano stuff a volcano chart might be needed and i agree that the volcanic explosion in 7 is more powerful than the regular one in 2.

The volcano feats could bring AP wise those that scale to them higher

Also the ressurection ability is a recent thing, dont think they thought of this till Zafina came back, plus could explain how Kazuya as a kid returned, we see his eyes glow red aftee the fall for example

Kid Kazuya did not died, he was simply injured [the scar on his chest] to the point his devil gene activated and reg. the damage [originally it was he was conscious enough to made a deal with the Devil].

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back