• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tekken: 5-B upgrades for Jin, Jinpachi, & Azazel

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Black

Apart from the numerous fallacies you've committed in these last comments, you really need to tone it down. Your behavior towards Dzhindzholia was really unnecessary and discourteous. Address his arguments, don't attack the person.

Both of you stop right now. I don't want to hear anything that's not directly related to the thread.

I dont know at this point either, DMUA has problems to figure a way of figuring the destruction on it, asked him if with help he could find out something and said maybe

But to make something clear now, everyone here agrees to a possibly High 6-A tier or not?We need this figured out too so there is nothing else left after

Azazel was said to be around tier in his base form, then there is golden azazel too, both were said to be threaths to humanity and the world would be destroyed by them

DMUA doesnt seem he can figure a way to get a measure on the calc, even if he might it will take too long at this point, on top of other requests to him to do

I suggest we add what we have by now and if something comes up in the future we add it then

For now yeah, but the speeed and a slight AP tier is still comi g for the characters that need it, we need Dark opinion tho about all this

Well this is the result for the mountain destroyed from the explosion nothing else

Devil Kazuya volcano feat doesnt have a calc, it goes by a volcano power output on this wiki which is city level and that one being more powerful, since its a volcanic environment

You can ask someone to calc Jinpachi storm feat, DMUA if i remember cant calc storm feats, so somebody else is needed, can you do that?

I'm revising two verses, when i'm done i will make the edits, there is also the Hohnamru explosion which i could never got a calc with, it might range from 8-B to Low 7-C just for the Jack profile.

The honmaru explosion, people cant calc it, they dont have anything to know what tier it is, feats that could potentially get possible good results need calcs, but for now i dont have any in mind like that

I will post a thing about Azazel, the first one that will be upgraded will be Bryan...

Yeah, Azazel is not done despite all of what happened in 6, it explains why Jin and Kazuya can access the devil form. The newcomer seems to be really strong but unless he is said to have canonically stomped Law, Lei and Feng i don't think that trailer would be used same for Negan beating Heihachi and Kazumi.

About the low tiers, in 7 char. everyone ca break dow the entire floor which might can upgrade them.

Doubt Leroy will have anything canonically, Anna, Lei, Armor King and Julia had just written stories of whats up with them in tekken 7 but didnt appeared in the games at all though

Is it too soon to assume Zafina can possibly use abilities from Azazel cuz of that orb?Also you said you had something to post about Azazel what was it?

Do they break the whole floor?Its hard to tell unless we can see the stage from a different point of view

Azazel is crippled and might try to restore himself using her and by being still fueled by the negative thoughts of all beings due to damage Jin and Kazuya did, since she can't completely control him Zafina can access some abilities but not all for now, it's possible that Tekken 8 will not just be about Jin and Kazuya but also a potentially restored Azazel and possibly Akuma [if he survived the battle with Kazuya].

I checked better and unfortunately they do not break the whole floor, just consistently [6 to 7] a piece of it which is just 9-B.

BTW can we get a calc on that Jinpachi feat from Tekken 5 DR Intro where he's lifting a large block of concrete/stone? I wanna know how heavy that was.

I just want to point out that if we ramp Jinpachi up to 5-B based on the statement/ending in the OP (which is a very bad idea, as already outlined), we would have to scale Lei Wulong to Planet level, because that exact same ending tells us that Lei beat Jinpachi with his bare hands.

And that, pardon my French, is a crock of shit.

(I have nothing to say about Azazel. I made it a point to forget everything I could about Tekken 6.)

No because Lei never beat Jinpachi and even so him beating Jinpachi is plot on Lei side, he has nothing on the caliber of Jin or a Mishima for that matter to beat him

Also its been discussed here that a possibly High 6-A could be added on the bosses like him and Azazel, Mishimas, Akuma and such

That is my point, and if you'll read the OP:

"During Lei Wulong's Tekken 5 story mode, defeating Jinpachi will get you some interesting dialogue. Jinpachi tells Lei that if he's defeated, he'll tell Lei the truth. He then proceeds to tell Lei all of his backstory and how whatever is possessing him is telling him destroy the world."

Using this to justify a rating would mean acknowledging that Lei beat Jinpachi in the very same narrative, which is a bad idea for many PIS-related reasons. That, or cherrypicking info from the ending even though we can't actually consider its outcome canon, which is just as wrong.

I don't have anything to say about whatever other evidence has come up right at this moment. (I haven't looked at it yet) All I'm saying is that this particular part of what's mentioned in the OP isn't something we can go with.

@Dark649 If Zafina is going to be relevant for the next game given her deal in tekken 6 seemed like it was finished, also depends if Akuma will return that is on Capcom if they agree for him to appear again, i got a feeling they might imply Akuma failed vs Kazuya and died as such, cuz he said he wont give up till Kazuya dies, which is unlikely

Its not admiting anything, Lei story can just be used as supporting proof of Jinpachi power being that of a planet threat, plus not only to Lei its mentioned about these statements, no one says that is used for rating the characters on that tier and again, him beating Jinpachi isnt giving Lei any upgrade, else Xiaoyu would be as strong as Jin cuz sje beat him in her story, thats simply plot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back