• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tekken: 5-B upgrades for Jin, Jinpachi, & Azazel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if most agree with the laser dodges as legit it might be good enough, but gotta wait to see what Dark says, it should be solved soon, Heihachi and Akuma moved after the lasers were fired and were pretty close to them and thats in base form for both, other lower feats are casually done by them, even by fodders of the verse, especially Gun Jack MHS reaction feat to which Mishimas and those slightly below scales too

@Dark649, if you still follow this thread, what do you say by far about Redgrave opinion and everything else?The others arent active on the supporters list for a long time

I see that there is enough imput, the ones that def. scales are: Heihachi, Akuma, Kazuya, Jin, Lars, Golden Azazel, likely for Devil Kazumi, True Ogre, Demon Jinpachi and Base Azazel as final bosses.

Gun Jack reaction feat may scale only to him, only the evaluation of the laser feat remains before applying something.

DMUA said he didnt got yet to the calc, akso why only GunJack scales to the reaction?others that above Jacks should scale too, like Paul, Raven, Master Raven, Bryan, Feng, Yoshimitsu and all that

It's something unique that was installed data-wise as Gun Jack to likely the other Main Jack's [5, 6 and 7. Though they did not shown to put a forcefield like Gun] by Jane [as the emotion program] to provent the same thing that happened to Jack-2 and its purely affection wise for the Main Jack's as Gun since Jane grew attached of Jack-2 and saw him die, the other called superior mass produced Jack's [even the campaign fodders ones] were based on the Main but since Abel gave up on them it was likely not necessary for her to install that on them. Main Jack-5 had his memories re-awakened by Jane [via the the emotion program] so its likely that reaction was kept by her, the only ones that canonically fought the Main Jack's were Lars and Alisa [She is a greater creation than all the Jack's] assuming they canonically visited all the areas in the campaign and King, though were already talked about that.

How is the emotion program affecting others to scale from his reaction feat in tekken 3?Regardless of the emotion element, it still reacted fast enough to block the laser, the next models were made to be superior to the previous ones, in case you try to say that that program affects his reaction speed or something i dont see it as such a thing, the emotion program is just so it wouldnt be a mere soulless robot that just kills and destroys things

Plus even if it applies to just the Main Jacks, they arent that high in the verse, characters like Raven, Nina and so on are obviously above them given the scaling in powwr between characters, it should be scaled

Ok, but only for the at least Low 7-B to 7-B char. I don't think that the 9-B char. should have it.

Also, combat speed with it might be applied since these char. have fought and reacted to each other attacks.

The characrers below tier 7 remain as they should, just the tier 7 need them (those who arent gaining sub rel speed)

Yeah that should be applied too

I guess the only thing left is the tekken 3 calc, hopefully it gets something like 7-A even if its at the limit

Btw the pictures for Full Power Heihachi and Super Devil form need better ones, they look too bad in quality honestly

Also another key for Jin, he most definetily has a Super Devil form like Kazuya

As i'm aware there are not better renders for them in said forms.

For Jin, it will be added once is shown.

Is the calc ready?.

Anyway, if the final form key for Jinpachi was added it would be Flight + at least 7-B, possibly High 6-A because Raven was told that he would exterminate mankind if he fully awakened.

DMUA was busy with other stuff, i contacted him agaim and told me he will look at it last i checked, i sended him the video of the feat too as he demanded that for a better look then just screenshots of it

I can agree with High 6-A, Azazel should also get it since he was labeled as a humanity wiper too along things like him destroying the planet, also likely the Mishimas as they scale above them

Don't you think High 6-A Tekken is too much without actual feats?

How can we possibly upgrade the verse to high 6-A while it is not even 7-A?This is ridiculous.

I think Azazel should only be labeled around At Least 7-B, possibly 6-A due him lacking feats. As for Jinpachi, his base form should be upgraded to 7-B, as well as the base Mishimas. His first devil form should be At least 7-B, likely higher. And yes. If his finally form key is added, it should be at least 7-B, likely 6-A. Also, what of that Jack Tekken 3 laser feat? Shouldn't Kazuya and the Mishimas be scaled to this? Given the fact that Kazuya seemed to have easily survived getting blasted by the same laser?

True Devil Kazuya should be 7-A. Devil Jin, as of now, should be upgraded to At least 7-B, likely much higher until he is able to show more feats. Full power Heihachi should scale to True Devil Kazuya.

We should wait for the laser calc to be made before assuming to be 7-A, though it could be on that range.

Laser Calc scales to Devil Kazuya and Akuma.

At least Laser Calc, possibly far higher [If we go safe] or possibly High 6-A [if we trust statements] should be given to: Fully Awakened Final Jinpachi, Jin, Lars, Azazel, Golden Azazel, True Devil Kazuya, Full Power Heihachi and Shin Akuma.

Dzhindzholia said:
Don't you think High 6-A Tekken is too much without actual feats?

How can we possibly upgrade the verse to high 6-A while it is not even 7-A?This is ridiculous.
Devil May Cry goes from 8-A, 7-B and such to 3-A, possibly low 2-C and just from statements btw

@The Web Adventurer i asked someone for calcing that feat, he has yet to have it finished, that gotta wait

@Dark649 we waited for tekken 7 too with expectations of bigger feats, all we got is speed upgrades and more forms only and more scaling, nothing major, if tekken 8 comes in the future i really doubt they pull any higher feat at this point, unless they wanna make jin vs kazuya a big scale fight

A possible high 6-A tier doesnt hurt anyone, jack 6 in non canon has that feat around that range and is fodder to those stated to be life wipers and planet destroyers

There was a calc by someone on google+ on gun jack feat years ago it was 7-A, hopefully DMUA calc gets in that range too

First it's again about Steve, in the Tekken 5 intro is able to fight, dodge some attacks and inflict a cut on Hwoarang though it's a not a battle for their life.

Lets not bring DMC here isit overall superior verse.And there was a lot of discussions and good arguments about it.

High 6-A for Tekken right now is just pure wank,sorry.The only thing it will cause is just laughter..

Excuse me but its not a matter of superiority pal, its a matter of tiers, DMC has just jumped from Tier 7 to Tier 3 with the possibility of tier 2 only cuz the lore in their series says they have that caliber of power, thats a huge leap in tiers

Pure wank?Sorry but you are simply ignorant by these comments, tekken has statements and lore about life wipers and planet destroyers, not to mention in non canon there is a feat done by a fodder character which is high 6-A from calcs of it by others done and other statements of world destroying stuff

Also causing laughter?Others outside the site laugh at verses like God of War for tier 2 levels and only cuz of statements to buff the verse from like tier 6 to tier 2, that is what in reality are people outside the site laughing at and they call it wank, thats what i see talked in vs debates, meanwhile for tekken they agree and believe more in High 6-A tier on them then dmc and gow with their levels from statements

Also it is pointed a lot in 2 games of this level of power in characters stories, endings and lore and tekken 7 recalls that too after so long between the games, to say its just hyperbole or wank at this point is ignorance

tekken has statements and lore about life wipers and planet destroyers

Good,now show me some feats to support them.

not to mention in non canon there is a feat done by a fodder character which is high 6-A

Non Canon=Doesn't matter at all.There is a lot of cool stuff in TTT but the game is not canon.

I am not a fun of 2-C Kratos too but lets not bring him here.

You realize many verses in here got upgraded from statements alone?You sure live in the past, if enough statements feats are existing feats arent a must have all the time

Then dont come here and claim things like being a laughter for getting from tier 7 to tier 6 when others literally jump from 8 or 7 to 3 or 2 pal

Also just cuz its non canon doesnt mean it doesnt matter, it means even outside it the statements are supported by other things

Plus thats up to @Dark649 and the others what they think, as you can see things got talked before being agreed, like the abilities, speed and tiers, so far only you disagree at the statements by far, just cuz of the gap difference, meanwhile others have it bigger and look where they are

Sorry but you just saying no doesnt change anything unless more say anything against it

You repeated the same thing again.I'm not a fun of pointless debates.So I say it again I disagree with high 6-A.I would say it thousands of times if needed,High 6-A Tekken is wank.I am not a downplayer if you think so,I am a big Tekken fun and seeing this nonsense hurts a little.

I heard that card with "im a fan of X it hurts me to see this nonsense" a real fan would have said he would like to seee its series a certain tier instead of what you said, can already tell you a lying fake fan

How is it wank?it is wank only if they said like 1 or 2 times and then never said about them again, the plot and statements still mentioned of them feom tekken 5 to tekken 7, you dont have any good argument other then"no cuz my opinion says so", which is btw utterly pathetic of reason

And im gonna repeat as much as i needed till your stubborn mind understands many other verses jump in tiers with a bigger gap and uses statements mostly then then showing on acreen visually feats

I heard that card with "im a fan of X it hurts me to see this nonsense" a real fan would have said he would like to seee its series a certain tier instead of what you said, can already tell you a lying fake fa

Sure,you know me better.

How is it wank?

Because no feats.

Yeah i know better cuz i debated tekken and more other franchises outside the site on social medias and met many of these so called "fans", claiming to be fans, yet dont know things about whats going on in there or at all and get caught up in their lies

You cant read or someone used an ability to affect your sense if sight?you comprehend you dont need feats all the time and statements can upgrade something?Cell is 4-B only cuz he said he can do such destruction, no feat in canon, except one in a game not related to its series and once again dmc and gow, mostly guides and statements or lore, instead of mostly visual stuff

As said better arguments, the "no feats" card means zero

@Black

Yeah i know better cuz i debated tekken outside the site on social medias and met many of these so called "fans"

You understand how stupid you sound?You just said that I am a liar and you know me better with literally no proofs,that is stupid.

You cant read or someone used an ability to affect your sense if sight?

That was unnecessary.

I am not wasting any more time of my life debating with you.

You came out of nowhere only to argue about something where you dont have any idea what are you talking, calling yourself a fan, i can also go and say im a fan of something yet the knowledge on it is just playing a title of it/watching it for a bit is all i have, just for shit and giggles, thats not a fan, comprehend in that mind

Dont know you even got here, you just argue with no good reason and just cuz your opinion says so, do you know how debating works or duscussion for something?then shut it and go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back