• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MASSIVE Tekken Upgrades

AP, LIFTING STRENGTH, STRIKING STRENGTH & DURABILITY UPGRADES

I had a bunch of Tekken calc requests completed and most of the calcs have been accepted.

Here are the calcs:

- High 7-C Paul and Law with Class M lifting strength

- Low 6-B Kazuya Mishima with Massively Hypersonic+ attack speed

- 7-A supporting feat for True Devil Kazuya and Low 7-B supporting feat for True Devil Kazuya and Angel Jin

- Class K Panda

- Class 25 Raven (Class M Feng Wei lifting strength calc was rejected)

- Class 50 lifting strength feat for King with an additional Low 7-B/7-B to 6-C attack potency feat (Class T King lifting strength was rejected)

- High 6-A Devil Jin with Massively Hypersonic+ attack and flight speed

- Low 7-B to High 7-A/High 6-C Feng Wei

Note: Tekken 8 Feng Wei's calc is the only calc that hasn't been accepted yet but Feng would likely scale to the 7-A lower end of the calc.

Feng scales to a higher end 7-A feat regardless due to being far superior to Jack-6 so it's not a big deal.

7-A+ AP, STRIKING STRENGTH & DURABILITY WITH CLASS M LIFTING STRENGTH FOR ALL TEKKEN MID AND/OR HIGH TIERS

The following characters scale to Jack-6's meteor feat due to either easily defeating Jack-7 models during the Tekken 8 story mode, easily defeating a Jack-8 model (Asuka and Lili) or scaling to a character who easily defeated Jack-6, Jack-7 or Jack-8.

These revisions would effect the following profiles:

Asuka Kazama
Alisa Bosconovitch
Anna Williams
Bryan Fury
Eliza
Feng Wei
Jack
Kuma
Lei Wulong
Lee Chaolan
Lili
Master Raven
Marshall Law
Nina Williams
Panda
Paul Phoenix
Raven
Sergei Dragunov
Yoshimitsu

Note: Because Ogre has been dead since Tekken 3 and Kazumi Mishima has been dead since before Tekken 1 while characters like Bruce Irvin, Forest Law, Josie Rizal and Lucky Chloe weren't in the Tekken 8 story mode (and I'm pretty sure Bruce, Forest, Josie and Chloe don't scale to anyone important anyways) I don't think they should get the Tier 7 scaling that everyone else will receive.

HIGH 6-B TO HIGH 6-A AP, STRIKING STRENGTH & DURABILITY WITH CLASS M LIFTING STRENGTH FOR ALL TEKKEN TOP AND/OR GOD TIERS

Tekken's verse has solid Tier 6 feats and/or (accepted) calcs now so Jinpachi's and Azazel's life wiping/world destroying statements are fine to use in my opinion.

Jinpachi: stated / numerous / times that he will exterminate humanity / and destroy the world if fully awakened

Azazel: stated that the world would end / if the seal was broken, he will unleash himself on Earth / and being a threat to humanity, / with Jin defeating him to save the planet

I borrowed these links from @SamanPatou but I can't find the second Azazel link.

Jin defeated Jinpachi while Lars defeated Azazel (Devil Kazuya also defeated Azazel during Tekken 8) so they should all scale to Azazel and Jinpachi's High 6-B and/or High 6-A statements.

Akuma, Azazel, Kazuya and Heihachi should all scale to Devil Jin's High 6-A feat.

These revisions would effect the following profiles:

Akuma
Azazel
Heihachi Mishima
Jin Kazama
Jinpachi Mishima
Kazuya Mishima
Lars Alexandersson

Thoughts?

Agree: 10 (@DavidTPPM, @Metalija, @Death_of_Lems, @LuffyRuffy46307, @Kisaragi_Megumi, @Zencha9, @Celestial_Pegasus [Staff], @DarkDragonMedeus [Staff], @CurrySenpai [Staff], @TISSG7Redgrave [Staff]

Disagree:

Last edited:
Looks interesting there, should prolly say shouldn't Kazuya and Jin have self sustenance considering they fought in like outer space in T8's story one time?

Looks interesting there, should prolly say shouldn't Kazuya and Jin have self sustenance considering they fought in like outer space in T8's story one time?
Yes.

Both Jin and Kazuya should definitely get self-sustenance Post-Tekken 8.

Do you agree with the upgrades?

Last edited:
The calcs I have no problems and with who it scales to for the tier 7s.

I don't know on using some of the statements because Ik timeframe was an issue (btw the last link for Jinpachi's part just states the world would never be the same so that shouldn't be used)

The thing I could say for Devil Jin's tier 6 is the fact that we need people who have fought Jin in that state and isn't Tekken 8's version of DVJ stronger than both 5 and 6?

Devil Kazuya and Shin Akuma obviously scales due to the chain and everyone above like angel Jin. I'm just not sure on Jinpachi and Azazel as again the time frame is too unknown (Azazel existed in ancient history and spread the Devil Gene to some people after all).

The tier 6 part is smth I have to say some characters should scale to DVJ while some shouldn't (Lars, Azazel and Jinpachi has shown to only fought Base Jin (and at best like with Golden Azazel just powered up slightly and decked him in one hit)) but others like Heihachi and Akuma should be ok due due to fighting Devil Kazuya.

I must also add that Devil Kazuya casually screwed Azazel in tekken 8 to gain his power.

Overall for tier 6 some I feel scale to DVJ while others should probs be downscaled or not be in the same tier as they never fought DVJ.

The calcs I have no problems and with who it scales to for the tier 7s.
Cool.

So it looks like Tier 7 is good to go.
I don't know on using some of the statements because Ik timeframe was an issue (btw the last link for Jinpachi's part just states the world would never be the same so that shouldn't be used
Your time frame concern is valid.

I won't add Azazel and Jinpachi's Tier 6 statements back to the profiles then.
The thing I could say for Devil Jin's tier 6 is the fact that we need people who have fought Jin in that state and isn't Tekken 8's version of DVJ stronger than both 5 and 6?
The time gap between Tekken 4 and Tekken 8 is 1 year so I don't think Devil Jin has gotten much stronger in that time so characters that scale to him then should probably scale to him now.
Devil Kazuya and Shin Akuma obviously scales due to the chain and everyone above like angel Jin. I'm just not sure on Jinpachi and Azazel as again the time frame is too unknown (Azazel existed in ancient history and spread the Devil Gene to some people after all).

The tier 6 part is smth I have to say some characters should scale to DVJ while some shouldn't (Lars, Azazel and Jinpachi has shown to only fought Base Jin (and at best like with Golden Azazel just powered up slightly and decked him in one hit)) but others like Heihachi and Akuma should be ok due due to fighting Devil Kazuya.

I must also add that Devil Kazuya casually screwed Azazel in tekken 8 to gain his power.

Overall for tier 6 some I feel scale to DVJ while others should probs be downscaled or not be in the same tier as they never fought DVJ.
Since Azazel and Jinpachi's Tier 6 statements have been rejected I guess Lars won't get any Tier 6.

Oh well.

Last edited:
The time gap between Tekken 4 and Tekken 8 is 1 year so I don't think Devil Jin has gotten much stronger in that time so characters that scale to him then should probably scale to him now.
Tbf DVJ USED to be stronger than Kazuya and Heihachi (with Claudio even saying Jin's Devil Jin was more than Kazuya's) but then in 8 Jin's devil form got decked.

Tier 7 & Class M: Asuka, Alisa, Anna, Bryan, Feng, Jack, Kuma, Lei, Lee Lili, Lars, Master Raven, Marshall, Panda, Paul, Raven, Sergei and Yoshimitsu

Tier 6 & Class M: Akuma, Heihachi, Jin and Kazuya
Essentially yes that would work better since those 4 have more concrete scaling to Devil Kazuya at least who would scale to Jin going nuclear on the world.

Tbf DVJ USED to be stronger than Kazuya and Heihachi (with Claudio even saying Jin's Devil Jin was more than Kazuya's) but then in 8 Jin's devil form got decked.

Essentially yes that would work better since those 4 have more concrete scaling to Devil Kazuya at least who would scale to Jin going nuclear on the world.
Nice.

Now that I have your approval can I get started on the revisions?

I think you'll need at least a content mod to unlock the pages to get these on. And maybe some more input just to make sure we can get everything in check.

IDK if this counts but this happens in the devil jin ending and it's most likely high 6-A

Dude.....

That's the feat that I had a calc requested for a couple of weeks ago.

The calc was finished and accepted at High 6-A.

That feat is the entire reason why Tekken's top tiers are being upgraded to Tier 6 in my thread.

I think you'll need at least a content mod to unlock the pages to get these on. And maybe some more input just to make sure we can get everything in check.
The pages are already unlocked and a content moderator (IdiosyncraticLawyer) has just informed me that I can go ahead with the revisions with your approval alone.

If that's the case then can I start with said revisions? @Antvasima

High 6-A Tekkenverse Akuma, 5-C Capcom Fighting Evolution Akuma and Low 5-B Asura's Wrath Oni Akuma all in the same month?

Christmas came extremely early this year!

Street Fighter 6 Akuma receiving a Tier 5 or 6 feat/statement later this year during Spring would be the icing on the cake!

Edit: Oni Akuma's calc was downgraded to 5-C.

Last edited:
High 6-A Tekkenverse Akuma, 5-C Capcom Fighting Evolution Akuma and Low 5-B Asura's Wrath Oni Akuma all in the same month?

Christmas came extremely early this year!

Street Fighter 6 Akuma receiving a Tier 5 or 6 feat/statement later this year during Spring would be the icing on the cake!
Akuma teaching the planet the meaning of pain

Back