• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MASSIVE Tekken Upgrades

It is probably best to wait for SamanPatou before you apply this. Redgrave and CurrySenpai do not have evaluation rights for VS Battles Wiki content revision threads.

Yes, but he is likely not as knowledgeable about Tekken as Saman is.

Yes, but he is likely not as knowledgeable about Tekken as Saman is.
I've already tried to contact all of the Knowledgeable Tekken verse members in this thread and they all seem to be busy with IRL things at the moment.

I've gotten revisions through in the past without Knowledge community member input as well.

Okay, but I sent a notification to Saman yesterday. It seems best to at least wait for two to three days after that was done.

Okay, but I sent a notification to Saman yesterday. It seems best to at least wait for two to three days after that was done.
I tagged Saman to this thread several days ago already.

I feel like 6 members + 1 Vs Battles admin is more than enough for my revisions to be applied.

Well, as I said, it is best if you show some patience here.

I don't play Tekken so I cannot say much regarding the scaling stuff but I have no problem with the calculations that have been evaluated/approved by calc staff. However, the Feng Wei calc doesn't seem to have been evaluated.

I don't play Tekken so I cannot say much regarding the scaling stuff but I have no problem with the calculations that have been evaluated/approved by calc staff. However, the Feng Wei calc doesn't seem to have been evaluated.
I already noted that Feng Wei's calc was the only calc that hadn't been accepted yet in my original post.

Thanks for the input though.

I think that we have likely waited for more than long enough now. Feel free to apply this, if you haven't already done so. 🙏

Back