• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tekken: 5-B upgrades for Jin, Jinpachi, & Azazel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems good, although from where is Jinpachi having soul absorption?

It comes from here at 13:50 Jinpachi wants to assimilate Devil Jin Soul.

Enhanced Senses for True Ogre comes from his anaconda arm, this snake has not poison but can track heat sources.

Yes, a lot of character needs profiles.

Not sure what to say about that, but i dont know how else i would put it

Also Jinpachi was able to survive with no rest, food or water all this years till tekken 5, that would be self sustenance right?Also would Devil Jin surviving in space be fine or not to include?

I remember Jin had mind manipulation resistance long ago too, shouldnt all devil gene users get it(except Kazumi given the flashbacks about it) given that the devil personality couldnt take over their mind

Claudio would be Small City if i remember for holding his own vs Heihachi, Hwoarang City level?or Small City?Angel would above Kazuya given she fights the devil form in each encounter, Kuma would have two keys, kuma 1 and kuma 2, 2nd scales to Paul,1st one not sure, Unknown i suppose to non canon feats, Jun im not sure so that one needs sone talk

Jinpachi was dead of starvation until the evil spirit resurrected him.

The devil gene is a spirit that possesses the host born that originated from Kazumi clan, control their mind and then body forcing a transformation: It falls under the types of Possession.

This spirit changed Kazumi as Heihachi explains its like she has a dual personality, Kazuya was controlled by it in 2 [sans when Jun tried to help] and 4 when he was close to Jin.

When Kazuya was defeated the devil soul in him split in two, with one part seeking to possess Jin which he later did.

Kazuya managed to control his dual split spirit in 4, completely in 5 while it took to the end of 7 for Jin to do the same.

Azazel is the root of the gene, but i don't think he has an other spirit that duels over him.

I know Jinpachi died, but even after he was revived, he was stood there before tekken 1 till the end of tekken 4 till he got freed

Jun: At least Low 7-B [She defeated Wang, who stalemated Law in 1]

Claudio: At least Low 7-B [Held his own against a casual Heihachi but he lost]

Hwoarang: 7-B [He is above Baek who fought Law in 2 and rivaled Jin in 3]

Both Kuma's: Likely 7-B. [The first Kuma fought Prime Paul but he did not proved much against him, the second well fights Post 3 Paul and won against him in 4]

The canonicity of Angel is not decicive, but all we know is that she was misteriously sent by Jun to free Kazuya and fought his evil soul but lost, she should be above Kazuya since she struggled with is inner Devil until she lost.

Azazel is a devil in itself, so him with a personality wouldnt be the case, although he has orb which if a character touches they get infested with the devil gene, meanwhile for devil gene users it has the opposite effect

Wouldnt be better to say Hwoarang scales from Jin for 7-B?They had a draw in tekken 3 and is comparable to his base form, also surviving holding his own to Devil Jin till he got beaten badly?

Angel might be like Jun in terms of canonicity, she is canon but we never heard off of her ever since and we only seen her in tag games

Yes, it makes more sense since he survived that long against a very casual Devil Jin, yes again since infortunately we have little about Kunimitsu, Jun and Angel since they canonically appeared far less than the most of the cast.

About Jinpachi, he was possessed after his death. The spirit kept him alive for a likely long time and was freed thanks to the Jack-4's, so Longevity and Type 2 Self-Sustenance for him post possession is fine.

Ok for Jinpachi

Kunimitsu i can see her scaling to Yoshimitsu, but i dont think to city level, small city at best if she needs a tier, Angel isnt too hard imo since she was a rival to Devil, that definitely means she is above the Mishimas base forms and for Jun, did Wang beat Law in canon?

Wang did not beat Law in canon as they canonically stalemated in Tekken 1, it's important since they met there and it explains why they know eachother see here at 5:50 and here at 4:50.

For Kunimitsu, she sought Michelle treasure pendent in 1 but was defeated by her. In 2, she tried to obtain Yoshimitsu sword but she was defeated again, and then she did not canonically returned since then. I would scale her to Yoshi, but she also lost to Michelle who fought Ganryu and likely is equal to Julia [since Jaycee is canon as a wrestler she might have fought King/Marduck with A.King], so overall it seems she is a Low Tier of the verse canonically.

In the Tag verse, she scales to Raven and Yoshimitsu however its not canon.

It goes into too much circular scaling with michelle, then julia then ganryu and such, either we scale her below Yoshimitsu or not at all

King,Marduk and Armor King need scaling from something better, mayne Armor King tekken 5 ending or King tekken 5 ending could be something to look into for their tiers

Anyway i asked DMUA for the calcs on the tekken 3 and 7 feats, i suppose we gotta wait on these if there isnt anything else to talk

But how is Asuka compared to them?Also that feat would need a calc to see how much strong it is, i know Paul had a calc for a boulder feat too and it was small building level

Also Feng had that mountain shattering feat, could be worth checking that, also acvording to tekken 6 story for him, he obtained the scroll he looked for in 5, but didnt said seem it gave Feng any anp or anything, so his feat in 5 was done by his power alone

Dunno, now that i think about it the only person who might scale to her is Lili since they are rivals, however Lili lost to Asuka in 5 but they fought again in 7, though Lili might have lost again but is not confirmed until a new title. Same for Steve, Bob and Xiaoyu.

I think its logical to say Lily lost, much like how King won again vs Marduk, i dont see Lily beating Asuka if we go by logical assumption

In Feng ending the scroll might have amped him since a dragon entered in him and his eyes changed, also the scroll canonically requires him to fight many opponents with diverse movesets and it seems he has not completed it yet, anyways i doubt that feat is above likely 7-B.

About the other endings, though they are unconfirmed yet:

Asuka likely won against Lili.

King likely won against Jack since A.King and Marduck are back.

I'd like that Bryan stomped Bob.

Steve might defeated Nina and Claudio might defeated Xiaoyu to use her as bait.

Law and Paul escaped from Feng.

Im not sure about King beating Jack 7, given its his story too it might be plot at best

Bryan for sure stomped Bob, i dont see him beating someone that matches Paul

Not sure on Steve winning against Nina, might be plot too

Claudio beating Xiaoyu should be what happened between them, Claudio needs to lure Jin somehow

Well, its unconfirmed so they might lose but their plot would continue anyways.

I have vehicular mastery for Lee since we see him driving a car and should be specialized in driving them since he's a Ceo about technology. Tag 1 intro is canon since it is basically a collection of canon events shifting by different time periods.

For Acrobatics i have:

Easily Akuma, Nina, Anna, Raven, Master Raven and Yoshimitsu.

Kazumi, Jin, Kazuya, Heihachi, Jinpachi, Lars [All Mishima's are very agile], Ogre, Asuka [Rage Art], Bruce and Josie [They can jump high], Feng, Eliza and Alisa [They control their body movements easily], Law's and Chaolan [Somersault] and Lucky [Spinning].

Assuming Azazel can use his own orb it can:

- Infect and turn everyone that is not a devil gene user into one. Ganryu ending plays it as a joke, but Hwoarang and Yoshimitsu shows that it's a legit thing it can do [It counts as Type 2 Corruption].

- Soul Absorption of D.Gene users in D.Jin ending, he can do it normally scaling from Kazuya 50% Devil.

Then he should get that adeed there too

Also we need to wait till we got the calcs for the satellite feats before changing the tiers?We can at least implement based on Kazuya volcano feat till then the City level rating on the profiles

I added them.

I'd like to resolve the tiers in one shot, so i'm curious to see how much the upgraded calc wields.

You should also ask if Heihachi/Akuma reacting to the lasers is 100% legit, after it i will talk about Jinpachi and Azazel.

The other supporters arent active around the site anymore, LeopoldTheBrave(who is also in there) i would have been able to contact on youtube, but he got tired and sick of vs debating so unlikely he would care anymore if asked, but he was also agreeing for the reaction speed to be sub relativistic during the time he was active here, if that counts at all

Should we ask others or?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back