• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Team Fortress 2 Massive CRT

So uh, I am going to attempt upgrade everyone's AP and Durability in Team Fortress.

Let's get going.

First of all, let's get the AP and Durability going first.

This link right here which is already used on Scout's speed for his Massively Hypersonic stats also mentions an AP and Durability feat.

No seriously guys, how did this happen?

Rocket Launcher's blast: 0.02 tons of TNT ;

Scout survives a blast from three rockets: 0.3-2 tons of TNT;The frame is from the same camera position, so I am still gonna use Scout from a previous shot for scaling. 3.81 meters for blast radius. Gonna take it as 4 because the site doesn't show decimal numbers. 0.002 kilotons, or 2 tons of TNT. Large building level. And Scout was in epicenter, so he should have tanked its full power even tho he was launched far away.;

Cow Mangler vaporizes someone: 0.7146 tons of TNT;

How the heck that didn't get upgraded sooner? I don't know, someone must have missed it or whatever,

I didn't even know that I would find the 9-A reasoning behind all of the characters on the Team Fortress would be on Scout's speed calc? Why no one mentioned this, I spent like, 30 minutes before I gave up on that and thought it was related to the train thing (By the way, shouldn't someone do the Train calc? No?)

So, now that this is ok, let's get rolling with the stuff.

First of all, how is our situation with weapons? Do we accept all guns here? Or??? No seriouslt, doesn't Demoman have Soul Manipulation thanks to that haunted talking sword? No? Idk.

Scout should have immmortality type 4 as God resurrected him saying that it was not his time to die yet (That was on the comic, how do we treat the comics? Idk)

What the **** is that with Medic's page? He has two keys based on what? I don't get it, someone explain that shit to me please, he also should have some kind of limited immortality since he sold a soul to the devil so he could come back to life (No wait, he sold a soul just to buy a pencil, yeah, Devil can't kill him since he doesn't own medic's soul anymore, at least not completely)

So, I won't talk about all of the items upgrade, because I have no clue on what's going on with the items in-game.

The Vaporization of a Human is only ~300 Megajoules or about a 10th of the rating listed and only 9-A; the 0.7146 tons or 3 Gigajoules is for human atomization. The triple rocket blast looks okay, but unsure. I'll wait for more input.

By the way, how do we treat the weapons? Because the Mercs would get a lot of abilities on that, such as soul manipulation to Demoman, a shit ton of magic for the mercs with the magic spells, such as summoning, fire manipulation, teleport, invisibility, healing, stats amplification and limited size manipulation (I will enter in more details if we accept magic and not stock items, because the thing is confusing as hell as it is right now).

By the way, Pyro's page also has a second key for something that is not explained as well.

Soldier should have limited Explosion Manipulation because his taunt is a shoryuken look alike that will explode him and the victim.

Energy projection to all mercs that can use their own ray guns

One hit kill with taunts to all of them (Even Scout can one hit kill Heavy with a Taunt)

One hit Kill with the Saxxy (Backstab says lol no u and turns the character into Australium, so Transmutation to them as well)

Status Effect Inducement to Scout via Sandman (Can stun and slow someone from 1 to 7 seconds with his lucky ball)

Speed boost for soldier via disciplinary action (For 2 seconds, that is)

I would continue talking, but as I stated previously, is very confusing the topic of non stock items, since some of them are on the pages and some are just missing.

The shoryuken? If you're referring to his pickaxe taunts, that's just him using a grenade, so no on that.

Energy projection for ray guns seems wrong, it's not like we give everyone with a laser gun that.

The one hit kill for Saxxy doesn't make sense, considering that it only works with a spy's backstab and nothing else. The transmutation probably works.

Status effect inducement seems a little iffy, might just be gameplay.

Speed boost seems fine.

Is the magic stuff canon though? If so, the mercs should get summoning, pyromancy, and statistics amplification with spells.

I didn't know he used a grenade, okay then

Then what is it then, is a laser attack, is energy, I don't know what else do we call it.

Yeah, now that I think about it, yeah, also should be mentioned the golden wrench and the golden frying pan as well (Since all of them are able to transmute them into Australium)

Gameplay? When someone is hit with the ball, they get the "BONK" on their head and be slowed down and uncapable of attacking back, we can't just say game mechanics on that, since is well, objectively wrong.

What about the non stock weapons and magic? And what about the second key on their pages without explanation?

I mean the Halloween events seem to follow the same storyline with Merasmus even acknowledging previous events taking place. The comic even implies that Monoculous has happened every time Medic tried to restore Demon's eye.

I've actually been meaning to get behind some TF2 related revisions. However, I was busy with SCP, BoBoiBoy and other projects. If y'all need help with this I'm down.

Second keys used to be for MVM upgrades. However, I don't know why they were removed.

some of them were, and some weren't, should we add them back or just put all into the same key?

I mean, based on the canon comic tie-in, they are pretty overpowered on their own without the need for weapons.

Still, this is an indexing statistic wikia on the first place, if we only used the Comic version (be it is own page, key or whatever), then we wouldn't have problem, but since this is THE Scout, with no mention which version, we can only assume that is all of the scouts, so MVM Scout, Comic Scout and Game Scout all on the same page.

Unless I am wrong, that is.

The Mercs level are far away than Small Building Level. Example of this is Saxton Hale, he is the meme version of Chuck Norris inside TF2 universe, while the other mercs need more calculations from the comics and cinematics. And the in game scout, comic scout and cinematic scout is the same character like the others. and the mvm upgrade of the characters are how they stayed at the mann vs machine events, considering that the game had a times-skip of about 4 years.

that doesn't really help much, I already know that they aren't small building.

Saxton Hale being the TF2 version of Chuck Norris isn't really enough to make his ratings higher.

I know absolutely nothing about the mvm events or the power ups, but if we are going to have those, do we need to put it in a different key or not?

I still didn't get the answer for how we treat the weapons and items here.

Btw, should the mercs have immortality type 7 due to the zombie version of them, oh and should they have non physical interaction due to that ghost hat thing they have?

Nyukira said:
that doesn't really help much, I already know that they aren't small building.
Saxton Hale being the TF2 version of Chuck Norris isn't really enough to make his ratings higher.

I know absolutely nothing about the mvm events or the power ups, but if we are going to have those, do we need to put it in a different key or not?

I still didn't get the answer for how we treat the weapons and items here.

Btw, should the mercs have immortality type 7 due to the zombie version of them, oh and should they have non physical interaction due to that ghost hat thing they have?
Read this for the MvM Upgrades : https://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Upgrade_Statio

All Mercs are far superior than Small Building Level, likely the Heavy, Soldier, Scout and Pyro that are considered the Strongest ones in terms of physical force.

Saxton Hale being a Chuck Norris meme version is really enough to prove how strong he his, considering, and you know why.

All weapons use in-game are canon to the history, considering that they all appear in all fonts of the game, incluiding the comics.

The Version Zombie of the mercs are just a cosmetic item, bro. But, all mercs can be considered immortal, because of the medic soul implant inside them. Also, Scout can survive whithout of all his blood, Soldier is immortal cuz he eats Merasmus pills and if he dies he come back to life tens time more strong that he was before, Medic have 9 souls in stock, etc.

Herker, everything you said but the thing about a merc having more sheer force gives them a higher tier and the Hale bit makes sense to me.

The Smashor said:
Herker, everything you said but the thing about a merc having more sheer force gives them a higher tier and the Hale bit makes sense to me.
The Mercs are likely High 8-C to Low 8-A while Saxton Hale totally power is unknown.

Torlikoff said:
Saxton Hale would probably just be "At Least" Whatever the mercs are, it's not entirely unknown.
Saxton Hale is unknown cuz he can do anything imaginable like breaking the 4th wall, changing the storyline plot, and etc. Of all the things he has done so far are not at all what he is able to do in total.

Merasmus should be upgraded.

He has total control over his castle and the Carnival of Carnage, being able to warp both it and he mercs at will.

Everyone would be at least 8-C if I am not mistaken... so there is that.

Depends on which end is going to be used from Soldier's AP

He lacks Power Null/Body Control (Can make the Mercs unable to use any weapons or abilities and force them into bumper cars) and Reality Warping (But the "Magic" could be just changed to RW) and Soul Manip (Can take souls and convert souls into items or money with the gargoyles)

And here are the Magic Spells that the Mercs can pull off (The information is from the TF2 Wiki):

• Fireball: Two charges. Shoots a ball of fire that sets enemies on fire in a large radius. Not affected by gravity, similar to rockets except they cannot be reflected by a compression blast. The mercenary will say "caputus crepitus" while performing the spell.
  • Teleport: Two charges. Fires a dark smoke-like ball that teleports the spell-caster to wherever it lands when it comes in contact with a surface. Also heals the user for 30 health on use. The projectile arcs under gravity. Hitting an enemy player will deal a small amount of damage. Cannot be used to enter the enemy spawnroom. The mercenary will say "ipsum instantarium" while performing the spell. This spell only appears on Helltower.
  • Blast Jump: Two charges. Propels the spell-caster into the air, high enough that falling damage will result. Can be used in the air. Also heals the user for 25 health on use. The mercenary will say "amplus tripudio" while performing the spell. Will also damage nearby opponents in a small radius.
  • Uber Heal: Single charge. ÜberCharges the spell-caster and all allies within 275 HU and quickly refills their health up to an overhealed amount of up to twice their maximum health. The uber lasts for 1 second and healing lasts for 3 seconds. The Heavy will not reach 600 health in a single spell cast due to the spell timing out beforehand, but a subsequent cast can. Also pushes back enemies from the user. The mercenary will say "barpo kabalto" while performing the spell.
  • Ball O' Bats: Two charges. Shoots a glowing ball that quickly falls in a steep arch, exploding in a small radius upon impact. Enemies hit will be assaulted by bats, causing them to fly into the air and bleed. The mercenary will say "deus invictus" while performing the spell. This spell does not appear on Carnival of Carnage.
  • Pumpkin MIRV: Single charge. Throws a bomb that produces a ring of small team-colored pumpkin bombs once it hits something. The pumpkin bombs produced will only explode and deal damage when shot by the spell-caster's team; if they are shot by the other team, they simply disappear. Note that these pumpkins cause damage to all players, regardless of team color. The mercenary will say "pactum diabolus" while performing the spell.
  • Stealth: Single charge. Temporarily cloaks the spell-caster for 8 seconds. The spell-caster is fully able to attack but is unable to push the cart while under the effects of the spell. Also heals the user for 40 health on use. Skeletons are not affected and will still attack the spell-caster even if invisible. The mercenary will say "barpo invisium" while performing the spell.
  • Summon MONOCULUS: Fires a skull at the area. Upon impact, summons a ghostly team-colored MONOCULUS (smaller than the normal MONOCULUS) that begins to attack enemies. Should both teams summon a MONOCULUS, they will attack each other when there are no players of the opposite team to attack. The mercenary will say "invokum MONOCULUS" while performing the spell.
  • Summon Skeletons: Fires a skull at the area. Upon impact, explodes into several team-colored Skeletons which begin to attack enemies. If not destroyed, skeletons suicide after 30 seconds have passed. The mercenary will say "mortis animataris" while performing the spell. This spell does not appear on Carnival of Carnage.
  • Ball O' Lightning: Fires a wave of electricity that continuously damages enemies it touches and sucks them in. It will vanish after a certain amount of time or if it directly hits a large obstacle. The mercenary will say "imputum fulumenus" while performing the spell.
  • Meteor Storm: Fires a fire ball. Upon impact, summons several meteors above the targeted area, which do massive damage to enemies in a range about 1.5 times the size of a capture point. The mercenary will say "seismela tremoro" while performing the spell.
  • Minify: Causes the spell-caster to shrink and gain a big head. Results in the spell-caster becoming more difficult to hit, gaining a significant boost to their movement, attack, and reload speed, taking greatly increased knockback, having unlimited jumping capacity, and switching over to third-person camera. Also heals the user for 100 health on use. Spell-casters under the effect of Minify can also enter tiny mouse holes that teleport them to opposite ends of the map. The mercenary will say "paidum celeris" while performing the spell.
Kart-Only Spells

• Bombinomicon Head: Applies a bomb to the player's head, which does 50% damage upon exploding to the user and nearby enemies. It explodes either when its timer runs out or the user makes a head-on collision with an enemy.
  • Boxing Rocket: Fires a giant boxing glove forwards, similar to a rocket. Has a range of about four car lengths. The mercenary will say "deus invictus" while performing the spell.
  • B.A.S.E. Jump: A variant of the Blast Jump spell where a B.A.S.E. Jumper parachute is used, allowing the player to fall slowly until they reach the floor. Pressing the jump button will stow the parachute and end the spell early; the parachute cannot be reactivated in the same way. Activating the spell near an enemy will launch them a small distance as well. The mercenary will say "amplus tripudio" while performing the spell.
  • Uber Heal: Operates differently than the normal variant. It heals 50% damage instantly and leaves the player invulnerable for significantly longer. It also does not affect teammates. The mercenary will say "barpo kabalto" while performing the spell.

Back