• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Tatsumaki throws her to space+Rips her apart from the inside+TK pushes lightly and she dies.

Merlin has 6C Dura without perfect Cube, Tats wins relatively easily

Merlin's BFR fails due to the distance.

Tatsumaki can also blow her up with a thought due to her crap Durability

Yes she did. She BFRed Vivian across the planet mutiple times each being instant. If you destroy Merlin's body she isn't incapped or killed. She moves her soul into her orb I think and then can still do shit with magic.

While perfect cube would probably get NLFed by Tatsumaki's TK. It should still reflect the force back at her as well and she could potentially one shot herself (if she hasn't been BFRed already)

I don't think its a stomp. I actually think this is incon. Both abilities land with a thought and both will be extremely effective. Tatsu's TK can work from inside her opponent (Bypassing cube) and Merlin's BFR is instant and thought based.

Merlin either gets turned into dust or Tats gets sent multiple countries away.

Merlin moves her soul to the orb if she's getting ripped to pieces. I'm not sure if she can or can't when she's dead but if she can't she'll just sense Tatsu's overwhelming power and move her soul. Than incap Tatsumaki when she's off guard.

Back