• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tatsumaki/ToT Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kepekley23

VS Battles
Retired
While I personally shy away from upgrading someone to the next tier based off of upwards scaling, it's basically undeniable in this case.

The feat that puts Tatsumaki at 960 gigatons was done with the uttermost ease, and she only needs to be 4.94% stronger to be baseline Low 6-B, aka 1000 gigatons.

She should be Low 6-B.

I also agree but i had another thing about this on mind but i just forgot it after some time

This refreshed my memory so the calc is very high High 6-C assuming that each of those lights was one cannon/shell fired while we can see from Saitamas perspective that the Cannons are clustered into groups of 5
So should the result be increased by 5 times as every light should be worth 5 cannons/shells?

Umm why can't there just be one light per each of those cannon holes?

Hmmm i guess cause lights appear very far away from each other with varying distances and they are not on the same level while here they seem pretty symmetrical

Its just a suggestion tho

I mean, her AP is barely changing here. I am not sure how an increase of just 4.94% helps her out much.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding you. What exactly do you mean by "It doesn't tho"?

She doesn't have a ridiculous AP advantage anymore, so Doffy has a far better chance

Thus this upgrade making them both low 6B makes a huge difference.

I don't see a link to the ship on the OPM page. Anyone have it? It should be added where the defunked bullet image is.

I'm mostly fine with this. But I have some doubts. The calc seems to assume that those lights are all bullets when they could just be... well.... windows or something?

The OBD calc is formatted wierdly and confusing, as OBD tends to be. It also assumes that 5 bullets are coming out of each light. And I'm still not sure why.

It's absolutely ridiculous to assume that Tatsumaki was using her full strength, and that she couldn't unleash just 5% more of that power. A solid Low 6-B rating for Tatsumaki should suffice.

NotaSock2 said:
It's absolutely ridiculous to assume that Tatsumaki was using her full strength, and that she couldn't unleash just 4% more of that power. A solid Low 6-B rating for Tatsumaki should suffice.
^^This.

"Likely Low 6-B" doesn't mean she is weaker, but yeah a solid Low 6-B rating is more correct in this case.

NotaSock2 said:
The fact that some people genuinely believed those lights are windows makes me concerned.
I wasn't serious about the windows comment. But I was still skeptical prior to Ryu showing me the scan.

Well, since the majority of the people in this thread agreed with the upgrades, perhaps someone should do the changes, so we can close this thread

@Ryukama

Hey. I don't want to derail this thread, but I don't feel like making a whole separate CR thread so I'll just do it here. Murata stated in a stream that Orochi is greater than or equal to Dragon level, and Boros' strength was also described in this exact manner. So shouldn't Orochi sort of scale to Boros, or at least Tatsumaki?

NotaSock2 said:
@Ryukama
Hey. I don't want to derail this thread, but I don't feel like making a whole separate CR thread so I'll just do it here. Murata stated in a stream that Orochi is greater than or equal to Dragon level, and Boros' strength was also described in this exact manner. So shouldn't Orochi sort of scale to Boros, or at least Tatsumaki?
Wouldn't it be safer to wait until we get some solid feats to rate them?

Murata also said he doesn't know who's stronger between Orochi or Golden Sperm, and Orochi's probably going to lose to an incomplete Garou.

Definitely better to wait, and it's not looking like Orochi will be on Boros's level. Understandably so since he isn't the main villain of the arc.

@Versus

Garou at this point is strong enough withstand multiple attacks from a High Dragon like Rover, even after being badly damaged by Royal Ripper in the earlier fights. And yet Orochi who was heavily holding back as to not kill Garou, was toying with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back