• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I understand correctly, the current justification for High 7-A comes from Evil Eye (AKA Jagan). The source is this calculation.

But the calculation uses an extremely controversial statement. He believes that the buildings and the Evil Eye are at the same depth:
036.png
x7ogMsZxZ-o.jpg

We have no hint of this. What prevents me from also asserting that the traffic light and the cars around it are also at its depth, and the buildings are much further away? What's stopping me from saying in principle that none of the objects scale Jagan's size?

Also, in previous scans, Jagan was MUCH less than 184 meters.

014-015.png
V3ibr9HrFaU.jpg
019.png
FgPwPlUjQ0E.jpg

033.png
-Puhe5E-ZfM.jpg

It is not visible that he changed his Form to some new combat one. And there is no evidence that its size can be scaled from buildings.

The calculation needs to be redone. However, I can say for sure that the result will be thousands of times lower.

Stuffs = FAT
Agree: Damage3245, Epiccheev, Therefir, ShiftCtrlAltDeleteTabFn, Golden_Void, Dalesean027, CloverDragon03, CharlesZaGreat
Disagree:
Neutral:

Last edited:
Yeah this definitely inflates the calc, I would have just scaled that car at the left side of Evil Eye to measure the eye of the storm to prevent several scaling steps, the more scaling steps you have in your calc, the more inaccurate it becomes.

Wow, I didn't realize that's how that calculation scaled everything. That's pretty bad.

It should be redone.
Is there even a point to that?
Not only will the size get reduced by dozens of times, but the volume will be thousands of times lower and thus the weight as well and then the speed will also go from supersonic to basic wind speed which in the end will lead to a calc that is barley in tier 8

Is there even a point to that?
Not only will the size get reduced by dozens of times, but the volume will be thousands of times lower and thus the weight as well and then the speed will also go from supersonic to basic wind speed which in the end will lead to a calc that is barley in tier 8
Well, it probably won't matter for the rest of the verse, but it is relevant to Evil Eye himself.

Idk how to do RKE stuff so I'm not gonna bother. Could be decent maybe, but definitely at most around High 7-C or Low 7-B

Shouldn't this be part of the calculation discussion? Since it involves calculation. I don't know.
Technically, but the calculation discussion is basically over now. Three CGM's have rejected the existing calc.

So the discussion can now go on to how the profiles should be fixed.

Technically, but the calculation discussion is basically over now. Three CGM's have rejected the existing calc.

So the discussion can now go on to how the profiles should be fixed.
In the calculation discussion, CGMs' votes count, right? In contrast to normal CTRs that are in "Content Revision"

Unless the CGMs' votes count if it's too much to do with the calculation. I don't know.

I agree, this would bring the Monster Association dragon levels to 7-A again through this calculation. Did I understand correctly?
Well I'd have to check the scaling chain but let's see...

Carnage Kabuto upscales to baseline 7-A (100 Megatons) by being far stronger physically than Vaccine Man who is 7-B+

With Carnage Mode he can go fight Darkshine for fifteen minutes straight before being killed so Darkshine is "At least 7-A"

Spiral Garou matched his strength and made him bleed, went on to become stronger after monsterizing and fought Bang and Bomb in the surface so they are 7-A as well

Vomited Fuhrer Ugly matched Darkshine's Superalloy Double Bazooka so he scales to Darkshine

There are probably a ton more people added to this scaling chain but that's it for now...

That Nichirin calc could be scaled to Atomic I guess

Carnage Kabuto upscales to baseline 7-A (100 Megatons) by being far stronger physically than Vaccine Man who is 7-B+
Vaccine Man's physical strength is Unknown so being far stronger physically than Vaccine Man doesn't necessarily mean that Carnage Kabuto will be far stronger than his energy spheres.

Vaccine Man's physical strength is Unknown so being far stronger physically than Vaccine Man doesn't necessarily mean that Carnage Kabuto will be far stronger than his energy spheres.
He endured being in the epicenter of his own explosion, so yes, he does scale.

He endured being in the epicenter of his own explosion, so yes, he does scale.
I disagree with the assumption that he was at the epicenter of his own explosion. His explosions are ranged attacks... why would he detonate one against his own body?

It would still be irrelevant anyway as this has nothing to do with Vaccine Man's or Carnage Kabuto's physical strength.

I disagree with the assumption that he was at the epicenter of his own explosion. His explosions are ranged attacks... why would he detonate one against his own body?
Not damage ignoring what's blatantly on screen again 😭
aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lL3BoOW9iOS5qcGc=
aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lL3RzZWNwby5qcGc=

anyways back to not touching vsb again fr

@Minos_the_Judge Yeah, there's no need to act like that on a CRT. Antagonizing others never ends well, and while you may not have meant it on your first comment it doesn't look good to respond with "No" after someone tells to knock it off.

It would still be irrelevant anyway as this has nothing to do with Vaccine Man's or Carnage Kabuto's physical strength.
We already discussed this in a thread over a year ago. That scaling was accepted. If you want it removed make a new CRT. Let's not waste people's time.

We already discussed this in a thread over a year ago. That scaling was accepted. If you want it removed make a new CRT. Let's not waste people's time.
Fine, I'll save it for another thread and we can proceed with the scaling as it is currently.

Please unlock profiles and allow someone else to update them. I don't know how it works. Can only admins do this or can average members do it too?

I don't want the thread to become "the same thread that was accepted 3 years ago, but everyone forgot to use the accepted deletions"

It would be reverting to the previous 7-A scaling or whatever it was for overcoming the energy sphere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back