• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tarmiel's Ocean Proper Calc (Please Comment)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
Isn't the only issue wether the "horizon" is legit or not?
From what I understand, as of now, yes. And depending on the result, the other calculations have to be evaluated to determing whether to apply one of them (or stick with the old one) or discard them alltogether.

Well, as usual it is up to the calc group members to make a decision about this.

I am late but, old calcs is based on real world, while new calc is based on proper scaling, so we should use the 2nd calc, but as antvasima said Leave it to calc member

Why dont any of you ask nakaba himself how big that ocean is? Get someone like FKS from manga helpers to ask him cause the last few times he actually got nakaba's editor to answer

Like what Happens if Nakaba says it's a pocket Dimension without end, that was created, then what

AstralKing7 said:
That's a big what if so just be direct with the question. Anyone can do it.

Just ask is the ocean as big as those on our planet
^ and i dont get the whole frowned upon direct answers from the ABSOLUTE source itself

It's not unlikely tbh cause one of the supporters was gonna ask him a month ago about Estarossas power level but the question was answered already

Hey, if you can ask him, then ask him, However if it results in a High 6-A Ocean, we shouldn't use it

Every WoG statement is not taken with absolute law on this site. Context and such matters, but my biggest point is that editors and authors have been harassed over social media for answers regarding fiction that they have no idea how to answer.

In my opinion, we should try to obtain information from the source material itself for the sake of getting an accurate scaling. Raven has already stated that he'd give the calculations over and come up with a conclusion. Let's wait for his findings, first.

I mean, Kishimoto did say at one point that Hebi Sasuke is stronger than all the akatsuki, which isn't true at all

No, but Authors don't usually care about calculations and getting Math right, I mean Power levels themselves are BS

Well, gonna make a manga helpers account to see if i can possibly get the question up either before or after raven gets back

Well, you will have to wait until RavenSupreme has the time to make a judgement call about this.

Okay, but I can say with utmost confidence that he's not going to be in favor of the current calc. Because no horizon was even drawn.

Once the entire Fiore/Diameter thing is settled I will move on to this. I prefer to do one at a time since it allows us to make it right and prevent things being left out.

Yeah, the fiore thing should be settled, so let's move on to the actual topic of the thread.

P.S @Aubin

Gee, thx for taking my scaling and saying that it's your own in the fiore calc :(

Sorry Captain, I just mean't that I am using that form of scaling for my Calculation, I apologize if I offended you in any way

Since the Fairy Tail changes are not yet finalized apparently this may take a day longer. However I can already say: Apparently there need to be adjustments to the used tiers and calculations, after having glossed over the calcs and arguments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back