• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tales Demons and Gods Discussion Thread 1

"During his roaming on the continent during his previous life, Nie Li was proficient with seven languages. Upon reaching Legend rank, he read various books and never forgot their content. Not to mention, in his previous life, Nie Li stayed in the stationary space-time realm within the Temporal Demon Spirit Book for hundreds of years, reading millions of books while he's inside." - Chapter 11.

Suprised Inscription Patterns haven't been added to Nei Li's profile. It can be used to enchant items making them vastly more powerful. It can be used to seal abilities within inscription scrolls which can be instantly released and there are also complex inscriptions called array which have various applications.

Oh, so there is a Tales of Demons and Gods verse page and a Discussion Thread in this wiki. I wonder why it took so long to create this verse page. After all, it is quite popular.

I mean, there should be more than us in this website who are fan of this verse but well, that doesn't matter too much i guess.

I have read the Manwha and the light novel so i know pretty much the verse. Did you read the light novel too?

As for me, i've read it all. Also, i think Nie Li should have Rune Creation too, but i think there is no page for Rune in this wiki :/

Between, i am hyped to see the fight between Nie Li and the Demon Lord in the Manhwa. He is the best antagonist of the series after all.

Yeah, the fight between Nie Li and the Demon Lord is coming in 20 chapters i'll say.

I think i will make a profile for Yu Yan and the Lord of Creation (the one who created the Tiny World and the power of law) soon.

Between,I don't think Inscription Patterns can be indeed be added to Nie Li profile as I don't remember him creating any inscription patterns. As far as i know, Nie Li only used Inscription Patterns created from others experts.

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 1)]"the two auras clashed, a terrifying shock wave was instantly unleashed that levelled two hills to the ground.

This was a confrontation between two Legend Rank experts!

Even the aura in the Tiny World was violently trembling due to it."[/COLOR]

~ Tales of Demons and Gods LN, chapter 484

The Tiny World contain 6 continent so it should be nearly the same size as the Earth. So should i upgrade all of the Legend rank following this feat?

A question, does anyone has any idea about the ratings above Legend rank?
From what I get is the Legend rank is around 7A, then there are two branches.
Demigods and Spiritual gods.
and Then the other branch Heavenly Fate Realm and above which goes till Martial Ancestor Realm.
Both have a meeting point that is the Deity realm. (According to the mess made by the mad snail in the latest chapters. Anyway I like this idea better)

Now the point is,
how strong are demigods?

So? how strong is the Heavenly Fate Realm and above?
and how strong are Deities?

Back