• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Little Mac boxes THE TRASHMAN! (Little Mac VS Custodial Consequence)

XitSign

He/Him
This character is going to be so much fun for matchup titles alone...Sorry, it's not actually Danny DeVito! But instead a writhing monster made of trash and seemingly human bodies fused together.

...so, you know, the kind of character Danny DeVito would probably approve of anyways.

Little Mac takes a wrong turn while jogging around the block, getting his cardio in for the day, and has found himself in the alleyways around Stezzoni's Pizza. Inside he's confronted with a monstrous mass rising from the dumpster, and it has its eyes set on making the WVBA champion its next victim.

Little Mac VS Custodial Consequence, Speed Equalized, 9-C keys used (We've already learned the 9-B VCRPG keys stomp, unfortunately, so we gotta use Classic Mac), and the fight takes place in The Alley Wrong Way where Custodial Consequence's dumpster is.

Star Punch: 0

Throws Trash All Over The Ring: 1

Danny DeVito Shows Up: 0

Last edited:
Seems the Custodian has an AP value of around 1,090 joules? Little Mac, in comparison with real boxers, should be around 1,256 or 1,600 joules. Their AP is about even.

How quickly does the poison take effect? As in, how long until Little Mac is weaken, should the Dumpster use that immediately?

It's a sort of RPG poison so it instantly triggers once applied and wears down the victim over time, doing damage every 'turn'.

So fast acting, but it will be a little bit until it's deadly. Definitely damaging though.

Okay. Really it doesn't need to be deadly, just fast acting enough to weaken Mac to grab him and absorb him. And I'm assuming that the poison is an opening move for this living pile of garbage?

(I've been meaning to use characters from this verse in matches but I haven't had any good ideas)

Oh okay! Was just clarifying to avoid confusion. It IS deadly, but it takes time to get there, so characters have the time to use purification if they have it (...not the case here, sorry Mac) or go down swinging while dealing with it. It can't kill in-game, always just leaves you on the verge, but they may or may not be game mechanics? Little iffy on what we'd consider that?

Yeah it's an early move if not the opening move. It likes to use it fairly often.

(Same...Creator recently released the demo for the newest game in the series and it made me realize: "Oh dang, I've been neglecting this whole verse.")

So, Mac has the AP and dura advantage, and he's likely more intelligent and has more stamina being a boxer. I'm sort of tempted to say he takes this on that alone, but that poison is going to be bad for him. The monster is bigger (or at least looks like it?) and has more LS. Granted, Mac is used to fighting those bigger than him...

I think Mac takes this. He's skilled and has quite a few advantages over the trash fella.

(I just saw the game the Party-Goer is from. Might put her up against Ghostface or something. She'd fit well fighting those horror slasher types)

So, Mac has the AP and dura advantage, and he's likely more intelligent and has more stamina being a boxer. I'm sort of tempted to say he takes this on that alone, but that poison is going to be bad for him. The monster is bigger (or at least looks like it?) and has more LS. Granted, Mac is used to fighting those bigger than him...

I think Mac takes this. He's skilled and has quite a few advantages over the trash fella.

(I just saw the game the Party-Goer is from. Might put her up against Ghostface or something. She'd fit well fighting those horror slasher types)
Seems that the new calc they're trying to apply is about a 1.5x advantage at this rate on the head tear off calc? So that's definitely true. Not a huge amount, it does mean it's a dragout fight, but it is an advantage.

It's almost certainly bigger, the little things you see at the bottom are human faces, those are all covered in full trashbags...and it's pouring itself out of a dumpster. So while it might be tricky to pixel scale an exact height? It's definitely bigger than the average human.

The LS might be dangerous, CC's main melee attack is the 'grab' and it's preferred form of 'killing blow' is grabbing the victim and sucking them into itself and doing all those transmutation things to the poor victim, so if it does grab Mac and Mac can't fight that, it could get bad...

1 For Mac

(Ooooh...That's probably a perfect choice, didn't think about that but slashers are a great choice for her. Shame she doesn't cross scale so she's baseline compared to the other 9-Cs in the verse...)

Yeah I noticed that one of its main methods of finishing people off is grabbing them, and if he's so big it could be hard to avoid the nabbing. My thought process is that Mac is used to avoiding attacks from big guys, who are more skilled at fighting than this bag of garbage. Potentially the poison could mean he stops dodging as efficiently.

Honestly it's a really close match and on later reflection I might switch but it's also like 5AM so I don't wanna think too hard rn.

(Yeah, shame. She seems unique for a fight. If I ever make a thread with her I'll link you to it, if you want)

Plus, 'Easy Prey' increases CC's ability to land hits and criticals on the target, makes them 'marked' so that might make it worse. Definitely an uphill battle.

Saaaaaaaaame...I had a weird burst of motivation and I've been staying up way too late because of it...

(Definitely been my favorite protag so far, so I'd love to see any MU ideas that come up, feel free to!)

Plus, 'Easy Prey' increases CC's ability to land hits and criticals on the target, makes them 'marked' so that might make it worse. Definitely an uphill battle.

Saaaaaaaaame...I had a weird burst of motivation and I've been staying up way too late because of it...

(Definitely been my favorite protag so far, so I'd love to see any MU ideas that come up, feel free to!)
Hmm...you know what yeah I didn't even think about that. If marked is like, easy to apply and is a go-to, I don't think Mac can finish it off in time before the poison and the continuous damage its dealing gets to him.

I'm gonna change my vote to the garbage man. Sorry I'm indecisive lol.

(I fell asleep at aronud 8 and woke up at like 3AM so I'm like, up for the day)

Yeah, fairly easy to apply, the animation is a big eye just staring at the target, so it seems to be imply all it takes is vision to afflict the victim. And it's one of CC's only 3 main abilities, so it's likely to bust it out.

It's cool, one for non-Danny DeVito now

(Uuuuuhg, I should've done that...I REALLY should've done that...I'll kick myself come noon-ish)

Still gonna end up kicking myself later in the day lol.

Anyways good luck on the thread stuff. Hope it concludes. I personally haven't had a thread conclude yet since the uh, forum change I think. Partly due to my inactivity but also people just haven't checked mine out lol.

Thank you! And same, I keep setting them up and forgetting to bump them.

...Doesn't help that I only support obscure verses all the time. I'm sure most of the attention I get is because the other character is more popular. XD

Thank you! And same, I keep setting them up and forgetting to bump them.

...Doesn't help that I only support obscure verses all the time. I'm sure most of the attention I get is because the other character is more popular. XD
That's what I'm trynna do lol. Put them up against more popular characters. (Only problem is the generally more popular ones are overall better than my verses lol)

That's what I'm trynna do lol. Put them up against more popular characters. (Only problem is the generally more popular ones are overall better than my verses lol)
Heh, Yeah I've definitely noticed that trend from time to time. Always at least feels like more popular verses also tend to have more going for em.

Back