• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Peppersalt43

They/Them
Generic "Quirky" Girl : 0
Funny Android : 0
Incon : 0

Fight takes place in Canterlot High, 30 meters apart with no line of sight
Wednesday has 2 weeks of prep time
Speed equalized
Both have prior knowledge

Connor stood guard by the party, his suit allowing him to fit in. After the assassination attempt on him, he needed some time to unwind and luckily, one of the denizens needed his expertise with the reward of an invitation.

"Thanks for coming, Connor. I really appreciated it" Rainbow Dash greeted, Connor noting that she wasn't there a second ago.
"Not a problem, preventing unnecessary death was a part of my directive. It's one of the few I still follow" he replied.

"But seriously, I can't believe that was supposed to happen to Carrie. Poor girl, she deserves a good time at this party".
"We've swept the place clean, I'm confident the incident won't occur".

"Speaking of which, since you're invited, did you vote on the Fall Formal Prince and Princess... or any combination of the two?".
"Indeed, you and your partner are my chosen candidates".

"Oh, I uh, really? I didn't think you'd... You know what, no. Of course you did, we're awesome!" Rainbow Dash stammered before regaining her confidence. Connor on the other hand drifted off, observing another aspect of the party. In his point of view, a display revealed his probability of success, formerly 98%, it dropped down to 90% upon seeing what he did.

"Who is that person talking to Ms. White?" he asked.
"Oh that? It's just Wednesday, she's a transfer student and is basically our school delinquent..." Rainbow Dash explained before realizing something.

In an instant, the probability of success dropped down to 85% and after scanning her and viewing her school records, said probability dropped further to 70%. With the risk being far too great, Connor quickly approached the two dangerous teenagers, finding them conversing with each other.

"Hello, my name is Connor. I'm the chaperone of this-" he greeted.
"Buzz off" Wednesday replied, swinging her taser at Connor, which he catches.

"I'm an android, I run on electricity".
"Oh good, that means you'll survive this and I won't get another murder charge".

In an instant, she quickly dismembers the android's hand, blue blood splattering onto everyone nearby... and the probability of success drops down to 40%. As Rainbow Dash tries to console Carrie, Connor detaches the remains of his hand and attaches a new one, intent on stopping this threat.

Wednesday is severely outclassed here. He has a lot of guns while she only has a bow, a taser, and a swords. He's trained in the police force and has abilities that let him predict the future in ways that doesn't incapacitate him like Wednesday does. Just one hit from him should one-shot her. She shouldn't even be able to land a single hit. There's no possibility in which she wins this.

Wednesday is severely outclassed here. He has a lot of guns while she only has a bow, a taser, and a swords. He's trained in the police force and has abilities that let him predict the future in ways that doesn't incapacitate him like Wednesday does. Just one hit from him should one-shot her. She shouldn't even be able to land a single hit. There's no possibility in which she wins this.
Jeez, that's unfortunate

Back