• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

An android beats a dead horse

Peppersalt43

They/Them
Funny Android : 7
Gets beaten : 0
Incon : 0

Speed equalized
Starting distance is 10 meters

During one of her usual rounds of the place, Marcy noticed some commotion at the main room. Visiting the place, she was greeted to the sight of Connor, still alive despite his encounter in the trash chute. He seemed significantly damaged yet still very much alive... well, as alive as an android can seem. The loyal ranger kept her composure despite this, not wanting to raise any suspicions.

"Oh, hello Marcy! We found him! I don't think he can speak right now but this shouldn't take too long" Misato greeted, a toolbox sitting next to her.
"Um, where did you find him?" Marcy asked.

"In my stable!" the death knight greeted, surprising the loyal ranger greatly "It's a part of my room and has connections to the trash disposal system".
"Huh, any idea what could've done this?" she asked.

"Probably my horses. They're quite the brutal folk, at least to strangers".
"Oh, that's reasonable".

As the death knight walked past her to assist the android's repairs, Marcy silently hoped that no other surprises would rise. She couldn't risk it, she simply couldn't...

Last edited:
So is this basically just Conner trying to kill the horse before it rolls something that can kill him?
Technically, he does resist a few of the things the horse throws and some he can just dodge.

Also, that randomizer is something it starts with

Not super sure then. I don't really know what to say about this fight because I don't know either character...at all.

I don't know much about the horse, but what's stopping Connor from just shooting it in the head and calling it Mission Successful?

I don't really know much about from the horse, so I can't really give much of an arguement right now.

I think I might wait until more supporters come in, as I can't do too much as of now

I don't really know much about from the horse, so I can't really give much of an arguement right now.

I think I might wait until more supporters come in, as I can't do too much as of now
You see, that's the problem. The verse only has 2 supporters and they're both pretty difficult to contact. I can sort of vouch for the horse based on the existing scans and other profiles as they're actually pretty well-made

I feel like the unclean scrolls and their effects would be too unpredictable for Connor's precog to deal with, so I might go with Bonemare due to its umpredictability of the Scrolls

And just to get this concluded

Funny Android FRA

And that's grace, thank you everyone

{Also in case you're wondering, this is allowed based on this thread}

Back