• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Taking a vacation in a verse for a week

Bobsican

He/Him
You are forced to leave from whenever you are to a particular franchise`s verse for a week, once the week has passed, you`ll inmediatelly leave back to whenever you were before this happened, along with anything in a meter of distance from you (you also go there like this, by the way).

In case you`re wondering, you`ll start in the most known place the franchise focus on (if you don`t know where, I`ve inserted a sample for each one that`s avaiable in here)

Will you survive it? Make new friends/foes? Maybe even meet your waifu/husbando? Which month is your birthday in?

The verse you have to go depends in the month your birthday belongs (at around 12:00am in the verse, this info is for you, February users):

January: SCP Foundatio (where you "currently" are, as it`s very based in our world, either that or Site 19)

February: Five Nights at Freddy`s (Where the animatronics are in the latest FNaF)

March: Sonic (Somewhere near the Master Emerald, I guess)

April: One Punch Ma (Somewhere in Z-City, as Saitama is usually around there)

May: Minecraft (Somewhere near Steve/Alex, in a cave)

June: Dragon Ball (Near Bulma`s house, I guess)

July: Pokèmo (Alola, near Ash; please remember that the Pokèrus virus will help you to mature faster and resist common Pokèmon attacks)

August: My Little Pony (Somewhere in Equestria, still human)

September: Mario Bros (Mushroom Kingdom, somewhere near Peach`s Castle)

October: Kingdom Hearts (Somewhere in Disney`s Castle)

November: Kirby (Near Kirby`s house)

December: Xenoblade (Somewhere in Gaur Plains, I guess)

TurboTriangle601 said:
Honestly i'd argue March is the safest month since you will be completely untargeted and largely ignored i presume.
Considering it`s in the time after the events of Sonic Forces, I don`t think so.

Why does February always get the short end of the stick?

Lightbuster30 said:
Why couldn't I be born in August? Oh well Dragonball ain't a bad second. Might learn KI, become OP (by human standards).
A week can be enought to get to 9-C at the very least.

Lightbuster30 said:
I mean if I was a Gary Stu and made friends with one of the Z fighters I could get somewhere.
No plot armour, that`s for sure.

As for the friends part... well, you would call the attention from everyone around due to your sudden appearance, so with some luck you can do it.

Dat Dot said:
FNAF isn't that bad.. You have some chance to survive there unlike the Dragon Ball where people can atomize you by sneezing too hard.
Well, as when you get there it would still be around the morning, you can just leave.

The only problem is the food...

Actually, if you're in Dragon Ball, you have a much higher chance of survival than in FNaF, since the Animatronics would actually go after you, since that's what they do, they kill people, while most Dragon Ball characters would probably not give two ***** about a random human being on there while they're fighting, so you just have to run away, they're not gonna chase you.

The Everlasting said:
>August: MLP

I am ******* safe, lol.
Ooooor some previously unheard of monster gets unleashed for the umpteenth time the moment you arrive.

Side note: Since we share the same birthday, does that mean we get to team up?

Back