• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Swords Of Destruction Battle Royale

Since it's had not been done, then i will do it! Get ready for the greatest battle royale in history: A Battle Of Sword Wielders!

Rules:

1 - 7-C versions.

2 - All in their original character's personalities.

3 - Battle is won by Death.

4 - Standard Battle Assumptions

5 - Only one character from each universe is allowed.

Now that we're done with the rules, let's know our combatants:

Sasuke Uchiha (Taka Sasuke): 0

Ichigo Kurosaki (Bankai Ichigo): 0

Akame (Base Akame Ga Kill Arc with Murasame): 0

Roronoa Zoro (Fishman Island Arc): 0

Erza Scarlet (Post Second Origin): 0

Ryuko Matoi (Life Fiber Synchronize): 0

Ragna the Bloodedge (Weakened): 6 (FateAlbane, Dragonmasterxyz, Knightofannihalation666, Gargoyle One, Zeldasmash, TheJ-ManRequiem)

Raide (Ripper Mode): 0

Ahsoka Tano (The Rebels): 0

Rin Okumura: 0

Hiei (Dark Tournament Arc): 0

Allen Walker (Third Exorcist Arc): 0

Battle Takes Place In The Dangai. They Are All Stuck In It, And Each One Of Them Has To Take Down Each Other Until There Is One Last Man (Or Woman) Standing Alive In Order To Escape From The Dangai.

Who Will Win In This Epic Duel Of Swords? It's Up To You! Vote Now!

Thanx, Fate. I will add them. But i will also need votes for the thread as well if you don't mind. :p

I almost agree but how does Sasuke get past stuff like Ryuko's regen and flight advantage (I don't remember him having flight on this key either)? Amaterasu?

I'm honestly leaning on Akame atm since she just needs a scratch to kill most people here (except maybe Allen who legit resists a poison that with the smallest scratch makes your whole body crumble to bloody pieces and then explode on a daily basis).

I could say Hiei takes down Sasuke too with Dragon of the Darkness Flame.

What about Rin? It seems like his fire burns the body and soul so that should take care of Ryüko's Regenerationn and it can one-shot Akame as well.

Also, it was said that Murasame wouldn't have an effect on Ryüko in another thread.

I dunno, but if Rin gets a direct hit from Allen's sword, he's also rekt because of the property of exorcising.

This kind of threads though.... Erm, can someone just list the non-factors here? I already know my dudes Ichigo and Zoro are ded.

@Cal

What does it do?

On a side note i dont have any idea who would win but i know who aint winning, Zoro and Erza likely get taken out early, there's other's here that have better hax.

The real cal howard said:
Vaporizes to the point that there's no body left. Like, you need High regen to tank.
That sounds like Mid-High to me. Something Ryuko has. High is regenerating from a single molecule/atom/particle.

I see. Then Ryukomon gets taken out by Hieimon. Erzamon's Nakagami Armor will help with the likes of Hieimon though...If she has it. I can't remember....

Since this is a battle royale, Hiei and Rin would do well to wait for Allen to get taken out by someone else as sword of exorcism would also affect Hiei, granted Allen doesn use dimensional portal shenanigans to try and get them by surprise (since they can also oneshot Allen via soul destruction or Dragon of the rekt flames).

Also I think Hiei may not be affected by Akame's Murasame either, because the demons in Yu Yu Hakusho have a nucleus as opposed to a heart.

I wouldn't say Erza's out just yet. Same with Sasuke. He and Hiei are kinda even here. Erza can one shot most these guys as her strongest armors are not restricted. ovo

For now I'm leaning either on Ragna or Hiei as the one who wins this (granted Hiei doesn't have the horrid luck of being hit by Allen amidst the confusion).

I honestly don't see Hiei as that much of a star player here honestly. Raiden and Erza ignore durability and as Cal stated himeslf, Hiei saves that flame attacks as a last resort. In a battle royale, that last resort may never happen. Ragna imo has this due to how his soul hax works. Not to mention Allen one shots him.

Can't go back now. You should watch what you say. Since this also means you were rigging a stomp instead of closing it. Or spreading false information. Someone's in a sticky situation. ovo

Evil lucemon
You dug yourself into a grave.

@Dragon Yeah, then I'll have to say Ragna takes this, too. Amongst my other options, Hiei may get oneshotted by Allen (considering he can legit detect beings similar to Hiei with his eye) and teleport via dimension gates it's very likely that this may be the case here since Hiei might be saving up the Dragon of the Darkness flame amidst the confusion... While Allen himself lacks resistance to deal with Soul Attacks that will be flying around.

Ragna seems to be overall the most balanced offensively and defensively to take this.

List your votes, all of you please so i can add them to the list above. Each one of you say who do u think would win?

Knightofannihilation666 said:
Wouldn't Raiden be able to beat Akame? Not sure if her tengu could even affect him.
The only fatal spots in Raiden's body are his head and heart, but that's Ripper Mode Raiden, so if ur asking about my opinion, then yes, Raiden takes down Akame, but i would the say the opposite if it was Ennodzuno Mode Akame.

So what's ur vote in this battle royale?

Back