• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sword Art Online Speed Downgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Relavistic should be deleted from Klein.
Relavistic should be deleted from Agil.
Relavistic should be deleted from Lisbeth.
Relavistic should be deleted from Sinon and Leafa.
Relavistic should be deleted from Eiji.
(Some are sub relavistic and some can be deleted directly, I just wanted to mention.)
So is somebody willing to edit all these pages? Help will be appreciated.

Can somebody verify that everything has been handled properly first?

DMUA, Sinon has "Speed of Light" attack, and we established in this thread that there are no speed of light attacks in Underworld. Is that going to require a separate CRT or can we just use my explanation with all the Spatial Resources earlier in the thread?

Asuna still has SubRel on her speed, which should be removed as she has no feats at all that would make her comparable to Kirito. It is a baseless assumption when she doesn't even get to fly on her own.

I am not sure why Eiji has Subsonic just because he was able to keep up with PoH, considering he got destroyed anyways, but that feels like a separate topic entirely.

Sorry for not replying often today, internet is absolutely dying at the moment.

No problem. Thank you for helping out.

Also, a warning that revisions tend to usually go quite slowly here. Sometimes discussions last for over half a year after they are initiated, and I have had to wait for 5 years or more for necessary improvements revisions to even start sometimes, so I have had to develop much greater patience in this regard. Just so you are prepared that correcting all of the inaccuracies could take quite a while.

That is true for some very specific cases, but I am pretty sure revisions regarding SAO wouldn't take anywhere near that long even if they take time lol. It's just a matter of gathering the knowledgeable members and staff to reach a conclusion and then apply the changes.

No worries, I am generally not one to enter "opinion" territory. Anything that veers into opinions is strictly forbidden on SAO Wiki, so my goal is to simply focus on things that are explicitly available in text.

That is true for some very specific cases, but I am pretty sure revisions regarding SAO wouldn't take anywhere near that long even if they take time lol. It's just a matter of gathering the knowledgeable members and staff to reach a conclusion and then apply the changes.
Well, I was mainly thinking about Naruto, Tenchi Muyo, Demonbane, Shinza Banchou, and Umineko, and I am currently waiting for Adventure Time, DC Comics, and DuckTales, for example.

DMUA, Sinon has "Speed of Light" attack, and we established in this thread that there are no speed of light attacks in Underworld. Is that going to require a separate CRT or can we just use my explanation with all the Spatial Resources earlier in the thread?

Asuna still has SubRel on her speed, which should be removed as she has no feats at all that would make her comparable to Kirito. It is a baseless assumption when she doesn't even get to fly on her own.

I am not sure why Eiji has Subsonic just because he was able to keep up with PoH, considering he got destroyed anyways, but that feels like a separate topic entirely.
I wasn't entirely sure if that wholesale discounted SoL attacks, so I left it untouched

They would scale to Kirito's combat speed even if they're incapable of flying, which is the default assumption for the speed section. If Kirito should have his flight scale to combat speed is another discussion, which I guess we could have

He was able to at least react to their attacks, even if his speed and power wasn't quite enough to actually overcome PoH so I don't think he should be lower?

I really should rewatch the War of The Underworld for the sake of confirming like... A ton of stuff across the board, really.

I wasn't entirely sure if that wholesale discounted SoL attacks, so I left it untouched
I mean, she is using a bow and arrow and her charged attack is literally a mortar cannon attack. So again, I get the feeling that was added solely under the assumption that the bow shoots light, which is does not. She can fast fire arrows, or wait for the bow to charge and use it as a mortar cannon on a large area. Light was never part of the equation. As it never is in Underworld.
They would scale to Kirito's combat speed even if they're incapable of flying, which is the default assumption for the speed section. If Kirito should have his flight scale to combat speed is another discussion, which I guess we could have
Well, his flight speed is unknown up to a ceiling of SubRel. So the only reasonable combat speed feat he has is reacting to bullets.
He was able to at least react to their attacks, even if his speed and power wasn't quite enough to actually overcome PoH so I don't think he should be lower?
I mean, what is PoH deemed at in the first place? All that happens in the fight scene is PoH swinging once or twice, Eiji doing one or two acrobatic moves to dodge, get massacred, surprise PoH by biting him and then die out.

But yeah, if its going too specific in other directions with Eiji and PoH, we can just handle them later with specific CRTs down the line.

Well, his flight speed is unknown up to a ceiling of SubRel. So the only reasonable combat speed feat he has is reacting to bullets.
I dunno honestly

The abyssal horror was fine tagging the mechadragons in a straight up fight (granted, they couldn't reach their full speed under the conditions, but they also weren't wholesale completely debilitated)

Either way I'll go get rid of SoL attack speed and this can be discussed later I think

granted, they couldn't reach their full speed under the conditions, but they also weren't wholesale completely debilitated

They don't need to be wholesale completely debilitated. They weren't at full speed, so we can't give a rating off of it. It could be 10% slower, 50% slower, 95% slower, who knows. That's where Unknowns or backup feats need to be used.

And if there's literally no other feats within 5 orders of magnitude (since apparently the only other scalable feat is reacting to bullets), that should have set off alarm bells before ever accepting the feat that it could be an outlier.

Considering the star king is exponentially above anything prior for him why would it be an outlier if he has no anti-feats for that state

I don't wanna get too much into the weeds, so I'll just say that I don't think being "exponentially above" means much if you're in fights and the feats you show are still on the same level (well, excluding the one higher feat through dodgy scaling), and that I don't think anti-feats are required for something to be an outlier.

EDIT: Also, if a statement like that doesn't actually exist, like Kaantantr's implying, that's even worse.

Last edited:
The abyssal horror was fine tagging the mechadragons in a straight up fight (granted, they couldn't reach their full speed under the conditions, but they also weren't wholesale completely debilitated)
granted, they couldn't reach their full speed under the conditions, but they also weren't wholesale completely debilitated

They don't need to be wholesale completely debilitated. They weren't at full speed, so we can't give a rating off of it. It could be 10% slower, 50% slower, 95% slower, who knows. That's where Unknowns or backup feats need to be used.

And if there's literally no other feats within 5 orders of magnitude (since apparently the only other scalable feat is reacting to bullets), that should have set off alarm bells before ever accepting the feat that it could be an outlier.
To add, the chapter is from Stica's perspective, one of the youngest and most skilled Integrity Pilots in the history of the order. So when she is implying she should be able to get away, but because her resources are being drained, she can't, that is as clear of a statement we are going to get. She is talking about the topic she is an expert of afterall.
Either way I'll go get rid of SoL attack speed and this can be discussed later I think
Then we are done with this CRT it seems! Time to move onto the next one!

Okay, can Agnaa or some other trustworthy member here verify that everything has been properly applied before we close this thread please?

I think AKM/DMUA would be better able to judge that.

After this would also be a CRT for the general tier? Because if Kirito actually didn't shake the solar system then that have to be touched. Sorry if it a little derailment but because this seem concluded just wanted to confirm if after this come other CRT of SAO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back