• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sword Art Online CRT: More Additions To The Entire Verse

DMUA disagree with Unconventional Resistance
I disagree with 99% of this CRT, excluding unconvential resistance to soul manipulation (But definitely not matter manipulation) after some consideration of it

I also don't really have much of a counter to Nonexistent physiology, as I can't think of really any example where it's outright contradicted or doesn't particularly make sense so

Other than that I disagree with pretty much everything here

We should probably remove soul manip from SAO characters due to the Fluctlights change yeah

Kirito is the only one who ever actually took a hit to his Fluctlight at any point and he nearly died from it. It's no more resistance than someone getting hospitalized from a car crash is 9-B durability.

Yeah but he wasn't a vegetable, a stark contrast to what happened after a single hit to his Fluctlight.

Don't they have to actively shove their Fluctlights into the game to play it, or something akin to that?

I know it's not anywhere near as immersive as Alictization and thus Incarnation isn't as effective but I think they are there

I guess you could sorta argue thus it would be more difficult to deal damage to them but also Fluctlights are quantium particles anyways and not souls in the conventional sense so eh

i say the soul manip resist looks good, but the reasoning you put in the crt is jank, the matter resistance is no, ee is no and void is good but it should also be absorption too, nep looks good, also pain tolerance is a thing so no supernatural will power unless there is other shit and i am neutral on the rest

NEP should be solid
No, I already explained why Black Holes aren‘t NEP, the being nonexistent and a void part could warrant a possible, but it’s referring to Subtilizer being a black hole type thingie. But hey, I’m not as knowledgeable on SAO as I am on Black Holes

No, I already explained why Black Holes aren‘t NEP, the being nonexistent and a void part could warrant a possible, but it’s referring to Subtilizer being a black hole type thingie. But hey, I’m not as knowledgeable on SAO as I am on Black Holes
Was that the only thing you looked at? What about being described as a void and a patch of nothingness?

Was that the only thing you looked at? What about being described as a void and a patch of nothingness?
I saw that, hence why I said "possible NEP". Him being a void and patch of nothingness could be quite literal or just a reference to being a black hole. Never said I disagreed though

I saw that, hence why I said "possible NEP". Him being a void and patch of nothingness could be quite literal or just a reference to being a black hole. Never said I disagreed though
I believe we already covered this saying that being described as a void of nothingness is Textbook NEP (Type 1)

First of all, what is with your pfp? I believe Oblivion already covered the whole NEP (Type 1) thing. Your opinion would be taken into consideration.
WHO KNOWS! Also, being a void is text book NEP, I will agree with that, but it's either referring him to being a black hole or is literal

It's literal since he was called nothingnese 2 times amd has an attack that that has void in it's name so it is pretty blatant

Explain how is it vauge when there's 3 statements 2 saying it's nothing and one of one his attacks having void in it's name
Blackness also me nothing, black hole could mean nothing, we could interpreting it in many way, that mean the evidence is vague. I could also look at black hole or space and call it a void cause i don't see anything, but did it is truly void of nothingness.
The attack have name Void also doesn't mean it is truly Void, but with Kirito feat so Void Manip is fine. But have Void Manip doesn't mean it = NEP

Blackness also me nothing, black hole could mean nothing, we could interpreting it in many way, that mean the evidence is vague. I could also look at black hole or space and call it a void cause i don't see anything, but did it is truly void of nothingness.
The attack have name Void also doesn't mean it is truly Void, but with Kirito feat so Void Manip is fine. But have Void Manip doesn't mean it = NEP
Screenshot_2021-05-05_195242.png

You Tell Me

None of that even matters Because it's said that he's nothing
Also you keep saying it's vauge and could mean anything but you bring nothing to the table
And thus im asking you can you tell about an interpretation that isn't void nor NEP?

Pretty much sometimes when Void and Nothing comes to play it's straightforward Void Manip and NEP.

Honestly I'm fine with saying "possible existence erasure" since I feel it really comes down to how you interpret the statement and I think we pretty much all agree on the void manip one.

Back