• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Surprised nobody did this before: Anos vs Monika

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically the title. I won't bother using pics this time, as I want to make this a very quick and straightfoward thing.
  • Speed Equalized
  • Rest is SBA
Anos: 0
Monika: 0
Inconclusive:

holy shit mis read monika for madoka lol
Okay anos seem to win this venuzdonoa passives are immense and she would get blitzed

Okay anos seem to win this venuzdonoa passives are immense and she would get blitzed
If Monika gets killed/erased she'll become a NEP being with Nature Type 1 on Aspects 2, 4 and 5 (with that being plot), Acausality 4 and BDE 1.

And I don't see any passive which is able to deal with that.

Plus can he counter Monika's thought-based plot hax? Said plot hax is also mixed with data, info 2, reality warping and concept 2 hax at the same time.

This is for Anos, not Venuzdonoa.

But anyway, Venuzdonoa doesn't do anything, NEP2 + Plot manipulation = GG

If Monika gets killed/erased she'll become a NEP being with Nature Type 1 on Aspects 2, 4 and 5 (with that being plot), Acausality 4 and BDE 1.

And I don't see any passive which is able to deal with that.

Plus can he counter Monika's thought-based plot hax? Said plot hax is also mixed with data, info 2, reality warping and concept 2 hax at the same time.
Only thing that's an issue here is nep
The rest wont matter
Bde on her level is passively resistant against only time manip and space manipulation
Monika thought based plot hax huh dont know
Venuz have conceptual manip type 1 so type two is fodder

This is for Anos, not Venuzdonoa.

But anyway, Venuzdonoa doesn't do anything, NEP2 + Plot manipulation = GG
My guy which profile where you reading
It was nep1 she have not 2
Which is very easy to deal with
Plot manip might be a problem tho

You obviously made a gg match on purpose, one of the most attention-grabbing things about Monika's profile and her Nep2 and Plot Manipulation, which absolutely destroy Anos' current profile (even with Venuzdonoa)

You obviously made a gg match on purpose, one of the most attention-grabbing things about Monika's profile and her Nep2 and Plot Manipulation, which absolutely destroy Anos' current profile (even with Venuzdonoa)
Wait till anos get volume 10 upgrades

I mean we know that Venuzdonoa can deal with NEP from future volumes and Venuzdonoa isn't stronger there then it is now, so if he has it, it would literally be able to affect and erase her NEP state. If he starts with Venuzdonoa this is passive so she get's erased

Well.
Anos is only star level, so Anos's abilities are useless.
Venuzdonoa is the only thing that can even affect Monika because of the difference in AP and durability, but it cannot interact with her because of NEP2.

Basically: NEP2 + Plot Manipulation = GG.

Unless Plot manipulation and NEP2 have some weakness that can be exploited for Venuzdonoa to kill her, I don't see Arnos winning.

Why does Anos even have a profile if its not finished?
It's in a weird state.

It's of the on-going Light Novel which is the updated version of the Web Novel, but only the former has professional translation, latter has just MTL.

As others have said, Venuzdonoa currently has no NEP interaction. In the future it will since we know the clear case given with Graham who was one of the clearest examples of NEP Nature 2.
Why does Anos even have a profile if its not finished?
We are basing the profile on LN version, though we can use Web Novel feats if we got accurate TL.

As others have said, Venuzdonoa currently has no NEP interaction. In the future it will since we know the clear case given with Graham who was one of the clearest examples of NEP Nature 2.
Plot hax is still gonna give us a W.

Anyway, close then?

Yes

That's the problem, venuzdonoa cannot interact with NEP2 currently.
It's aspect type 1. This is hypotetical scenario in which we try to figure out what would happen if those two characters met and fought, excepct we literally know what would happen Venuzdonoa wouldn't suddenly somehow not work on Madoka now.
Anos is only star level, so Anos's abilities are useless.
Venuzdonoa is the only thing that can even affect Monika because of the difference in AP and durability
What? No. Any hax she doesn't resist will result in her being affected by that hax. If he can paralyse her or body control her or maker her fear him it would be his win without the need of killing her.

Plot hax is still gonna give us a W.
It won't work if she is permanently destroyed and her regeneration negated, plus in her profile it says that her regeneration takes time, so shouldn't it be Non-Combat Applicable?

What? No. Any hax she doesn't resist will result in her being affected by that hax. If he can paralyse her or body control her or maker her fear him it would be his win without the need of killing her.
If Monika feels fear she can just rewrite the script to ensure her safety and victory anyway btw.

If you want to do CRTS fights with Anos, do it against the top 10 strongest 4-C non-smurfs (without Venuzdonoa of course), I believe it can be balanced or something.

It won't work if she is permanently destroyed and her regeneration denied, plus in her profile it says that her regeneration takes time, so shouldn't it be Non-Combat Applicable?
The regen applies on her physical body on her NEP state. She just does not need it, but she can act as NEP.

Unless you meant something about regenerating from NEP erasure.

The regen applies on her physical body on her NEP state. She just does not need it, but she can act as NEP.
let it be clear that I am talking about the future, Anos and Venuzdonoa can destroy NEP 2 and negate high levels of High-Godly regeneration. It can even revert the NEP state to its physical state.

But actually based on the current profile this match doesn't work, also I have a thread giving more abilities and massive passives to venuzdonoa.

So, should i close this?

let it be clear that I am talking about the future, Anos and Venuzdonoa can destroy NEP 2 and negate high levels of High-Godly regeneration. It can even revert the NEP state to its physical state.
That will be a fun debate then. Do it when it'll happen.
But actually based on the current profile this match doesn't work, also I have a thread giving more abilities and massive passives to venuzdonoa.

So, should i close this?
Alright, I'll be waiting with patience.

It's aspect type 1. This is hypotetical scenario in which we try to figure out what would happen if those two characters met and fought, excepct we literally know what would happen Venuzdonoa wouldn't suddenly somehow not work on Madoka now.
Limited Nonexistent Physiology (Nature Type 1, Aspect Types 2, 4 & 5) & Incorporeality (Appears as corrupted visuals and can still act & use her powers after having her Character File deleted, which meant getting deleted from history, other than having the concept, information and plot erased as well, as it was done to other characters and to Monika herself. However it should be noted that she does not start in this state, but with a physical body, as she described being deleted for the first time as painful[1]).

Aspect type 2...
Unless Plot manipulation and NEP2 have some weakness that can be exploited for Venuzdonoa to kill her, I don't see Arnos winning.

Isn’t being a body protected by NEP2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back