• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Recap_

He/Him
Susano'o vs Anos Voldigoad
  • Speed equalized​

• Bloodlust​

• SBA​

png-transparent-blazblue-central-fiction-blazblue-calamity-trigger-blazblue-cross-tag-battle-susanoo-no-mikoto-character-blazblue-computer-wallpaper-video-game-fictional-character-thumbnail.png
HD-wallpaper-anos-voldigoad-demon-king-school.jpg

Susano'o :
Anos Voldigoad :

Umm, lots of stuff on this dudes profile lacks scans even the scan for his NEP 2 explains nothing.
Anyway, can someone tell me why this isn't a stomp?

Umm, lots of stuff on this dudes profile lacks scans even the scan for his NEP 2 explains nothing.
Anyway, can someone tell me why this isn't a stomp?
character blazblue can Interaction with nep2 characters.

bro ☠️, you know what you're saying is very basic and very minor in MGK and Anos has gone beyond that level a lot. and still think the same This match doesn't work.

Blazblue logic is a logic that doesn't follow, the laws of truth. Anos can do it with logic other than its own? 🤔

almost nothing has changed As long as the character in BB hurts Anos, it will get MEOCD which causes all abilities in BB to be destroyed and ggez.
they can power null as well.
For example, his sword dance hakumen can dispel the power as well.

I don't know either, buddy. But I want to know how anos reacts.
Buddy, you'd realize Order in MGK is the laws and concepts that define and maintain the world, right?

Logic in Blazblue, at least from the wiki you send earlier says:

Logic (理ことわり) is a fundamental system of rules which the world adheres to. The majority of beings exist within Logic, but there are some exceptions. Logic is comprised of the four elements - water, earth, fire, air; and the Two Origins (二大起源) - light and dark.

Logic in verse only compromises four elements, and two origins (light-dark).

While Logic is a fundamental system in BB verse, so is Order, and Order even more vast and fundamental.

Order is the most fundamental concept in MGK, which include order of destruction and creation, causality, birth and abortion, etc.

Order<Arcana<Graham<Anos.

Anos source is the lack of and opposite of all order, even superior than Graham nothingness which absolutely lacks order and even reason. Again, lacking logic.

Anos has long been outside of logic.

they can power null as well.
For example, his sword dance hakumen can dispel the power as well.
Sorry to say so, MEOCD won't let you do that. Because what is in front of MEOCD will destroy what is contradicting, and Anos will always win unilaterally.

Last edited:
Anos will win. His MEOCD are too much Susano to handle. And not to mention that Susano can't affect Anos's destruction source.

The results remained unchanged. I have already explained my reasons. It's even better if you pair someone other than Anos like Eques or Arcana.
Those two are still overkill. Try with Lay, thats some mercy (even tho, I still think he stomps, jk)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back