• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A rematch rivalry of plot supremacy (Altair: Re:Creators vs Monika DDLC)

Kirinator07

He/Him
Since Monika got upgraded immensely, it would make sense for her to go against someone with similar attributes.

SBA
  • The fight takes place near the school that the literature club resides in
  • Speed is equalized
  • Both are Low 2-C

Altair:

Monika:

Inconclusive

Last edited:
My vote is on the Club President. Her EE and Beyond Dimensional Existence should make things fairly simple, since she'd most likely start with erasing her from existence.

So, Monika

My vote is on the Club President. Her EE and Beyond Dimensional Existence should make things fairly simple, since she'd most likely start with erasing her from existence.

So, Monika
Couldn't Altair just copy, nullify, or even clone her? or are some of them not on her profile.

What will be useless, since If Monika is erased, she will just enter in her non-existed state

Monika EE is conceptual, you need High-Godly to survive. Her acausality is not saving her from EE conceptual (type 2)
She does have Fate Manipulation and BFR though, not sure if she leads with it.

Couldn't Altair just copy, nullify, or even clone her? or are some of them not on her profile.
Clone or copy Monika is quite useless, since she resist plot hax and can survive after been erased.
Nullify Monika Power is NLF, since Altair has concepts Type 3 and Monika has Type 2.
Type 2 > Type 3

Oh forgot, She is a type 1 abstract, how's she gonna get past it? and She could go for BFR and/or Law Hax if it goes another way.
Her AE 1, is by conceptual, Monika can manipulate concepts.
How work her BFR? Her profile didn't say anything about that
Her Law Hax is not combat applicable

Her AE 1, is by conceptual, Monika can manipulate concepts.
How work her BFR? Her profile didn't say anything about that
Her Law Hax is not combat applicable
Monika can only manipulate type 2 concepts
Sadly she can only BFR herself
She still has a mind, and Altair is also Acausal 4 so she could affect her with Paralysis Inducement and Probability Hax, her Causality Manipulation works on type 4 Acausals

I don't think her Fate is only based on what you said since it states that she broke out and altered fate set forth by the story

Also not sure if resisting plot hax would prevent her from mimicking or creating a clone of her to battle with considering that she does not need to see her "Body" to mimic him

Monika can only manipulate type 2 concepts
Concepts type 2 > concepts type 3
She still has a mind
How works her Mind control?
and Altair is also Acausal 4 so she could affect her with Paralysis Inducement and Probability Hax, her Causality Manipulation works on type 4 Acausals
acausality 4 is not saving you from conceptual EE. Monika will still be able to use her power, even if she is paralised, since the as long as the paralyzed person is still able to move a little and think (From her profile video, the person is still able to move her mouth). How works her Probability Hax?
She is not able to use her Causality Manipulation if Monika erased her.
I don't think her Fate is only based on what you said since it states that she broke out and altered fate set forth by the story
She use her fate manipulation playing a violin.
Also not sure if resisting plot hax would prevent her from mimicking or creating a clone of her to battle with considering that she does not need to see her "Body" to mimic him
What I meant is that Monika resists her own Plot Manipulation, so making a clone of her will be a little useless and her EE will just put Monika in her state of non-existence

Concepts type 2 > concepts type 3
But she can't affect Type 1 Abstract

How works her Mind control?
It's pretty self-explanatory, hence that there's no further description about it.

acausality 4 is not saving you from conceptual EE. Monika will still be able to use her power, even if she is paralised, since the as long as the paralyzed person is still able to move a little and think (From her profile video, the person is still able to move her mouth). How works her Probability Hax?
With her Probability Hax, she forced Sirius into one of the possibilities for her personality

She is not able to use her Causality Manipulation if Monika erased her.
It's passive

She use her fate manipulation playing a violin.
I don't know if you answered the question fully, she generates a violin and its bow to play in order to activate certain facets of her Holopsicon which includes her notable attacks.
  • The Twenty-Third Movement of the Cosmos: Fate Reconstruction: Redefines and rebuilds fate. It can be used to break and hold off events that are fated to occur in addition to creating something from nothing.

What I meant is that Monika resists her own Plot Manipulation, so making a clone of her will be a little useless and her EE will just put Monika in her state of non-existence
She'd still be able to nullify most of her arsenal, she doesn't have a resistance to that.

But she can't affect Type 1 Abstract
Her AE is based in a concept type 3
It's pretty self-explanatory, hence that there's no further description about it.
It's not self-explanatory, Is by thought, by gesture, by contact or passive?
With her Probability Hax, she forced Sirius into one of the possibilities for her personality
What? Context?
It's passive
So, Monika try to erase her, Monika is erased, enter in her non-existence state, and just erase Altair, since her causality Manipulation can't affect NEP.
I don't know if you answered the question fully, she generates a violin and its bow to play in order to activate certain facets of her Holopsicon which includes her notable attacks.
  • The Twenty-Third Movement of the Cosmos: Fate Reconstruction: Redefines and rebuilds fate. It can be used to break and hold off events that are fated to occur in addition to creating something from nothing.
I don't know Altair, I just answered what is in the profile.
She'd still be able to nullify most of her arsenal, she doesn't have a resistance to that.
Her Power Nullification is based in contact and don't have feats to power null Conceptual Manipulation type 2

It's not self-explanatory, Is by thought, by gesture, by contact or passive?
It's by thought, her passive causality hax is also operated by her thoughts too.

What? Context?
Altair's Probability Manipulation was just her using it on Sirius and finding a possibility of becoming her before getting Conceptually overtaken.

So, Monika try to erase her, Monika is erased, enter in her non-existence state, and just erase Altair, since her causality Manipulation can't affect NEP.
Altair still has Fate Hax to boot.

Is Monika in her normal form or in her NEP form?
She first starts in her physical form.

Wait its passive or by thoughts?
Part of it is Thought based, but its only The Fourteenth Movement of the Cosmos - The Vicissitude of Fortune

What is Altair First move?
Her first move would be to capitalize on EE, then immediately move in with her Her Plot and Passive Causality Hax.

So unless stated otherwise, it's down to either Altair Fate/Probability haxing Monika, or Monika overwhelming Altair with her own arsenal of abilities and NEP/BDE/Plot Resistance.

Just saying that Monika does not start with NEP, BDE and Type 4 Acausality. You need to kill/erase her first, then she gains those.

AE 1 is completely useless, Datas in DDLC are equally as abstract concepts on a superior level (Type 2 > Type 3 after all).

Fate Manipulation? Even if is passive, Monika is aware of the sequence of the events due to her being able to alter the script, which implies that she can read it. Thus, even if Altair manipulates the fate, Monika can just null it given that Plot > Fate here.

Causality hax is quite doodoo, if Altair's first move is EE, Monika gainst Type 4 acausality from her erasure, thus nulling it. Not that Monika lacks causality hax btw.

So... what stops Monika from stomping?

Fate Manipulation? Even if is passive, Monika is aware of the sequence of the events due to her being able to alter the script, which implies that she can read it. Thus, even if Altair manipulates the fate, Monika can just null it given that Plot > Fate here.
Both have Plot Manipulation that is canceled out here by their plot resistances, Altair can use her Probability hax in this case.

Causality hax is quite doodoo, if Altair's first move is EE, Monika gainst Type 4 acausality from her erasure, thus nulling it. Not that Monika lacks causality hax btw.
Passive Causality works on type 4 acausals, but she does have NEP lacking history, and BDE might do something idk.

So... what stops Monika from stomping?
Don't see what she has against resistance negating power null, Altair resists Monika's power null.

Doesn't Altair have 2-B Immortality? I did hear that Monika does have the capability of affecting a 2-A sized multiverse.

Last edited:
The altair page looks very outdated, it has type 3 "concept embodiment" instead of abstract existence, no scans or references,

The altair page looks very outdated, it has type 3 "concept embodiment" instead of abstract existence, no scans or references,
She does have Type 1 Abstract Existence, but it's based on the collective idea of everyone perceiving her which is only Type 3.

Because it is. Tons of new info to upgrade her. I'll try to do it this month or so if I get free time.
If so I could either make a separate thread or just not count the current votes but I don't know which

No, perception-based concept is no longer type 3 as it used to be.
Maybe due to Type 4 Concept Manipulation which now isn't a thing

For now until the possible CRT it seems like Monika takes the edge here, but is it a stomp?

You can let this match continue with the existing profiles. No issues with that.
Okay then

I think it's incon since Altair nulls most of Monika's abilities even with her resistance but Altair can't really due to her non-physical essence

Both have Plot Manipulation that is canceled out here by their plot resistances, Altair can use her Probability hax in this case.
Monika nulled all of Sayori's powers who has Monika's powers.
Passive Causality works on type 4 acausals
Proof?
Don't see what she has against resistance negating power null, Altair resists Monika's power null.
My guy, once Monika erases Altair, it's done.

Monika's hax is Type 2 Concept, Type 2 Information, Reality Warping, Data Manipulation and Plot Manipulation at the same time.

well, Altair page is extremely outdated and badly organized, and she doesn't resist most of Monika hax anyway

Monika nulled all of Sayori's powers who has Monika's powers.
Don't know how it would work on Altair's resistance to powernull resistance negation

her Causality Manipulation works on all the Creations who have been separated from the Narrative Causality system that is further supported by the Guidebooks

I'm pretty sure it could affect Monika's Aspect 5 part of her NEP due to her not having

My guy, once Monika erases Altair, it's done.

Monika's hax is Type 2 Concept, Type 2 Information, Reality Warping, Data Manipulation and Plot Manipulation at the same time.
I'm not your guy, but only her info, data, and concept hax would work here and probably be enough, Altair hasn't shown feats of nulling Type 2 Info/Concept Manipulation.

Back