• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Supernatural: Possible Revision to the Archangels

Creating an archangel is a 3-B, possibly 3-A feat so this is irrelevant to a solid 3-A proof.

> You also disregarded that Jack is capable of doing something God is not (supposedly?) like affecting The Empty

Not AP

So being able to do something that God cannot due to the Cosmic Entity being the only one "with pull"(stated by Cosmic Entity) there is not AP? God cannot do it because he lacks the power yet Jack does and that was as casual as it could ever get.

The Empty predates both God and Amara which most of the time the older you are the more powerful you are which is how Supernatural works (most of the time)

Btw you are scaling that creating Archangels to the tier of Archangels yet Archangels are not capable of even creating a single basic Angel.

That's fallacious

> So being able to do something that God cannot due to the Cosmic Entity being the only one "with pull"(stated by Cosmic Entity) there is not AP?

No, it's not. Sorry.

@VelvetAngelzz, my mistake then. You could make the profile since it doesn't exist.

Kepekley23 said:
> So being able to do something that God cannot due to the Cosmic Entity being the only one "with pull"(stated by Cosmic Entity) there is not AP?

No, it's not. Sorry.
However it clearly paints a picture of Jack being capable of doing something that God cannot. There's no character that's capable of that other than The Empty.

God having no power in the Empty means he cannot over power the Cosmic Entities power which Jack can. That's literally a feat of Jack showing more power than God.

Also saying that Jack has God juice by a prophet that mistook him for God while not mistaking other Archangels?

Prophets having a direct correlation to God as well? How do these things not mean anything?

This thread is going nowhere. Nobody is going to accept Michael being God-level or Jack being stronger than God like you're trying to imply with all these non-AP feats that prove absolutely nothing outside of hax.

> God having no power in the Empty means he cannot over power the Cosmic Entities power which Jack can.

Jack is nowhere near the Cosmic Entity and he has never remotely overpowered it. Being able to access its domain is nowhere near showing more power than God, it's just hax. Again, you are blatantly trying to make every Archangel in SPN into 3-A and making the ridiculous "Michael >= Lucifer = Jack > God > Lucifer > Michael" scaling mistake.

I think that Kepekley makes sense.

What statement and which episode? Do you mean the "he is a writer, like all others" thingy?

To quote Winson himself:

So in this episode, Michael stated that god left his universe, and said that "nothing but failed drafts". also the statement before that. Doesnt this make God a Multiversal. The paralel universes in Supernatural are infinite right?

The Archdemon said:
To quote Winson himself:
So in this episode, Michael stated that god left his universe, and said that "nothing but failed drafts". also the statement before that. Doesnt this make God a Multiversal. The paralel universes in Supernatural are infinite right?
Seems this the original quote

'
~ Because me and my brother -- my Lucifer -- when we fought in my world, we thought that God would come back, give us answers -- why He'd gone, what we'd done -- but, instead, do you know what happened? Nothing. No God. Nothing. And now that I'm in here -- now I know why. God -- Chuck -- is a writer, and like all writers, He churns out draft after draft. My world? This world? Nothing but failed drafts. And when He realizes that they're flawed, He moves on and tries again.​
Season 14.10 Nihilism
Video: https://youtu.be/gKk39JRMh4k?t=168

Yes, thank you. I wasnt really an avid listener at that moment, The quote i could hear was the quote "nothing but failed drafts". Again thank you.

I think At least Low 2-C would be fine as well for the reason that WinsonDetamp explained.

Wait the minute, recently i checked on Gods profile and i found this in the attack potency profile, "Created many universes in the distant past, before the creation of the current universe." So basically? creating many universes still 3-A ? i cant argue with this, since probably someone had tried to debate this before and i dont know.

WinsonDetamp said:
Wait the minute, recently i checked on Gods profile and i found this in the attack potency profile, "Created many universes in the distant past, before the creation of the current universe." So basically? creating many universes still 3-A ? i cant argue with this, since probably someone had tried to debate this before and i dont know.
Timelines are an important factor.

We didn't see much initial evidence for changed timeline until much later seasons, hence the 3-A rating.

The way the quote feat is described is that all universe that God makes are different from each different from each other and the existence of other Micheal's world, at least, proved different timeline exists from the main universe.

2-C: Low Multiverse level
This category is separated in the following manner:

• Universe level+: ("Low 2-C") This is for characters who can destroy and/or create the entire 4-dimensional space-time of a single universe, not just the physical matter within one. For example, an entire timeline.
  • Low Multiverse level: Characters who can destroy and/or create up to 1000 universal space-time continuums. The power difference between Low 2-C and 2-C characters is not possible to exactly quantify, given that the latter category has to breach the distance between universes along a 5-dimensional axis.

Isnt writing the gospel of winchester counts as making a timeline? Also for sure God is not affected by time paradox or anything time based..

Can somebody politely ask Kepekley23 to respond here again?

"~ Because me and my brother -- my Lucifer -- when we fought in my world, we thought that God would come back, give us answers -- why He'd gone, what we'd done -- but, instead, do you know what happened? Nothing. No God. Nothing. And now that I'm in here -- now I know why. God -- Chuck -- is a writer, and like all writers, He churns out draft after draft. My world? This world? Nothing but failed drafts. And when He realizes that they're flawed, He moves on and tries again."

Correct me if im wrong but, this quote could actually prove that god is low 2-C, making different worlds, means making Timelines, also managing spacetimes. Perhaps. Also proves that God is a singularity being, not having any paralel self.

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
Wasn't there a statement that Child Amara was stated by her Older Self to rival God ? Or is that just me misinterpreting events ?
I do remembered about Full power Amara and God being stated equal but never child or teenage Amara who only scale to being superior to Crowley.

The "created many universes in the past" refers to the fact that God had already created physical, older universes and Amara destroyed them every time he did so

Okay, so should they be upgraded to Low 2-C?

Back