• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Supernatural: Possible Revision to the Archangels

Well, I am fine with if somebody experienced is willing to edit the pages, but am not going to do it for you.

It appears they have already been edited, although I'm not sure the "possibly 3-A" was quite agreed upon. I'll be doing clean up work, in any case.

Just a small thing. Normal Michael shouldn't be listed as stronger than Amped Lucifer, because this is AP world Michael who has multiple statements and showings of being more powerful than the regular Michael, even when AP Michael doesn't have the perfect vessel.

Michael's profile is supposedly composite, so I didn't take that bit into account.

Also Crowley needs an upgrade (since he injured Lucifer somewhat)

Also would a Yukoth profile be in order? (Since she's important for the scaling as well as the fact she appeared about as prominently as Zeus)

Oh yeah, about the Yokoth and Glythur thing, it wasn't stated to be half, it was stated to be most.

"We've consumed most of our universe, but this one is so full of light... And of life... And it look, it looks delicious."

Or did you mean half each?

Hellbeast1 said:
Also Crowley needs an upgrade (since he injured Lucifer somewhat)
Yeah he needs to be upgraded too. He would have one shot Lucifer but a demon tanked like 90% of the attack or more.

Honestly I'm not sold on the possibly 3-A because Lucifer whole with a God Hand amping him up was still nothing more than a little breeze to the Darkness.

Weren't these revisions already performed?

Lucifer still doesn't have the other keys like when he was amped with Jack's grace which puts him at a solid 3-A

Matthew Schroeder said:
We need multiple keys in Michael's profile. Same for Lucifer. And a Jack profile.
Basically what Matt says here. Lucifer at base so far everyone has agreed 3-B possibly 3-A (well I don't believe necessarily possibly 3-A since he's fodder to God Castiel while God Castiel is fodder to Death whom is a true 3-A, plus Lucifer is pure fodder to God as well who is another 3-A).

Lucifer while amped said he would wipe out the universe and recreate it in his image which is a straight up 3-A feat.

Please explain more about how he was amplified.

He absorbed/sucked/ate Jack's grace which is what powers Angels. Jack is a character that would be a straight up 3-A character at full potential.

Okay, and what is the proof of a straight 3-A Lucifer with Jack's powers?

The statement about Universal rewriting and the fact he should be comparable to Jack who if memory serves could nuke Heaven with Dr Hess claiming he could unmake the entire Universe and he could easily overwhelm Michael who beat the hell (Oh that pun's intended) out of Lucifer

Okay. Thank you for the information. Is this fine with you Matthew?

Back