• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Supernatural: Possible Revision to the Archangels

Kepekley23

VS Battles
Retired
Scaling

• Yokoth, one of the goddesses from the alternate reality accessed by the Rhode Island cult, said she had ravaged galaxies in the past, and later revealed she'd consumed half of her universe alongside her husband, Glythur (3-B)
Statements

Conclusion

I'm proposing we upgrade the Archangels to 3-A based on the above. This'd also make the Archangels being able to seal away the Darkness when put together no longer an outlier.

If its supernatural upgrades i agree with it instantly lol. Seriously tho statements like this makes sense and the scailing also makes sense. Question, could the Laviatens scale to this or Eve?? I personally believe Eve should scale

I was actually planning on doing something with Ever. There's also Gabriel creating "TV Land", which is described as a parallel universe in the official Episode Synopsis. And a perfect stimulation of the ralities of over 400 TV Shows not even being Planet-sized is really weird.

Castiel should also scale for one shotting Ralphy and having the souls of all the monsters and Lavietens inside of him

However, there is this:

"Or you could do that, and I can murder you both and end all life in the universe. Remake it in my image, better than Dad ever could. I'm thinkin'... mm... fire-breathing dragons, sassy talking robots. I might give humans another chance if they know their place and worship me, 'cause I've earned it. But hey, it'll probably take a few days to unravel the universe, Maybe, uh, 7, 10 days tops. So maybe, just maybe, one of you could stop me. Maybe."
- Lucifer

Lucifer speculates that he would take at most 7 - 10 days to destroy and remake the universe in his image. And he is amped by absorbing Jack's Grace in this episode. I think that 3-B is more belieavable.

The scaling overall seems to be:

Apocalypse Michael (True Vessel) = Lucifer (Amped) > Jack >>> Apocalypse Michael (Fake Vessel) > Regular Archangels

Matthew Schroeder said:
I was actually planning on doing something with Ever. There's also Gabriel creating "TV Land", which is described as a parallel universe in the official Episode Synopsis. And a perfect stimulation of the ralities of over 400 TV Shows not even being Planet-sized is really weird.
Is that Low 2-C?

is he bragging but at the same time didnt God take 7 days to create everything and we still got him at universal??

@Astral

6 days actually but the Darkness can destroy it in far less and God sustains the universe by existing. I suspect it involves a lot of fine-tuning and adjusting to get a universe to be exactly as you'd like it.

But the Archangels should be 3-B because Lucifer only started talking about destroying and remaking universes after obtaining Jack's power.

However, we have both Lucifer and Gabriel fighting Apocalypse Michael.

Not too sure if that's a legit low end, considering the purpose of the statement was to mock Sam and Dean by installing a sense of hopelessness on them.

Well, it is within Lucifer's character to be so directly blunt about his intentions and treat everything in this casual manner.

I still think that they should only be 3-B because of backwards scaling from Jack and Amped Lucifer.

In the other hand, deamped Lucifer said his Grace would've torn Hell apart and Michael was stated to be a Universe Buster. And Gabriel created a universe-sized dimension, with other alternate reality gods consuming a universe together.

I think "At least 3-B, possibly 3-A" could work.

man its time to start back watching SUpernatural lmao i stopped on the first episode of season 13 lol. Its got lit

@Kep

There is also Jack as a fetus causing "Cosmic Shockwaves" throughout the universe. I think that's mentioned in one Season 12 episode.

I'm still not sure if Lucifer's statement should be counted as a legit low end, since Jack managed to access The Empty, something that even God wouldn't have been able to do. Lucifer with Jack's Grace should likely still scale to God's feats.

Jack is obviously not > God, though. Michael with his True Vessel managed to defeat a Lucifer who had absorbed Jack's Grace.

That feat is unquantifable and doesn't scale to raw power.

If we're going to scale Michael above Lucifer with Jack's powers then he should be "possibly 3-A" via his own universe busting statement, even if it doesn't scale to anyone and everyone else gets 3-B instead.

God Cas should be comparable to Michael since he feared destroying Hell and letting Michael out of the cage, but not Lucifer.

God Cas should be stronger than either Michael or Lucifer by any stretch of the word. Michael never killed an Archangel with a finger-snap.

Makes sense since he has better feats than God and more power than the soul bomb that attempted to kill Amara

Scaling is gonna be bitch if this gets through......ok I'll draw a parameter.

Michael (True Vessel) = Lucifer (Amped) > God Cas > Metatron (with Angel Tablet) > Regular Archangels

I've got no idea where the hell I would put Jack though. He's at the very least higher than God Cas but is likely lower than Lucifer (Amped). Buuuuut I wouldn't be surprised if Jack at full potential was higher than both True Vessel Michael or Amped Lucifer.

So if this goes through Archangels are now 3-A and everyone above would be what? Different levels of 3-A or would they go to High 3-A and Low 2-C? Because Archanagels are still fodder to Chuck and The Darkness

I Tried to upgrade the arc angels to 3-A before but didn't have enough evidence.

I agree with 3-B or 3-A whichever.

Damn i was gonna put Lucy up agaisnt Kratos with Hope.

All kidding aisde this seems nice and consistent, though might i point out that Gabriel and Lucy need keys for their weakened forms. The tier i suggest for Gabriel would be 9-A via scaling to the Pagan Loki and his sons (Though it'd be nice if we had some feats for them), have no idea where to put weakned Lucy tho (Maybe he's on par with Gabe but i doubt it since he somewhat keeps up with far stronger opponents)

Kepekley23 said:
You can't become High 3-A via scaling, my dude.
And that's why I never deal with things above 3-A. It gets too confusing for me lol. Regardless Chuck has to be WAY higher than the average 3-A then since he just lol power nulled Lucifer like nothing. God Cas did the same to Raphael by not letting Raphael teleport yet God Cas was still described as an insect by Death. That means the difference between Chuck and the Archangels is ASTRONOMICAL to say the least.

Seems like we're getting 3-B. Although I still believe a "possibly 3-A" could be the case, since Michael was described as a universe buster and Gabriel created a universe.

i personally dont see the problem with 3A when we got gab creating a universe and Michael being described as a universe buster.

Kepekley23 said:
Seems like we're getting 3-B. Although I still believe a "possibly 3-A" could be the case, since Michael was described as a universe buster and Gabriel created a universe.
I'm fine.

Back