• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Supernatural: Possible Revision to the Archangels

Also there's that prophet who was an atheist (before meeting Chuck lol) who said Jack felt just like Chuck. Describing Jack as having "God Juice"

There are more statements but I'd have to keep searching

So what changes do we still need to perform here?

I have no idea no idea how long till he gets unblocked (if at all) and I'll only be able to be online for a couple more hours and then likely nothing for the next month soooo I'd like to get this settled.

It is probably best if we try to handle this now. Kepekley will be gone for a few months at least.

Thank you the help. Please mention here when you are done, so we can close the thread.

Well, Kepekley23 will allegedly be back on October 5 or 7 this year.

Jack's feats are mostly super casual tier 4 as a baby (Affecting the universe with screams and such) with him receiving scaling from those who are actually tier 3 as an adult, so no, there's no feat that puts him or Lucifer with his Grace at a solid 3-A. Just the same as everyone else.

I was neutral about this suggestion before but I agreed with your assessment, Kepekley23; this CRT should probably be closed now.

Kepekley23 said:
Jack's feats are mostly super casual tier 4 as a baby (Affecting the universe with screams and such) with him receiving scaling from those who are actually tier 3 as an adult, so no, there's no feat that puts him or Lucifer with his Grace at a solid 3-A. Just the same as everyone else.
Lucifer stayed he could completely remake the universe while amped

Lucifer stayed he could completely remake the universe while amped

In five or seven days, as he said himself. So, not a solid 3-A.

Nico-v11 said:
Also there's that prophet who was an atheist (before meeting Chuck lol) who said Jack felt just like Chuck. Describing Jack as having "God Juice"

There are more statements but I'd have to keep searching
Lucifer when stating that (7-10 actually) also said just like dad, so like God meaning he is now comparable to Chuck at that point in time.

So having "God Juice" and his level is comparable to that of God who is an already 3-A character. What else?

That's not to say that Jack was able to wake up Castiel in The Empty which is definitely located outside of the universe they reside in and is somewhere that not even God has power in

Also as Matt stated above that Lucifer recreating the universe doesn't have to do with power necessarily, more like getting it the way he likes it.

Just as he was deciding whether having dragons on and about (which makes no sense since there already are dragons but whatever), sassy robots, or giving humans a second chance

> Lucifer when stating that (7-10 actually) also said just like dad, so like God meaning he is now comparable to Chuck at that point in time.

No, he is obviously talking about the fact God created the universe and he is doing the same, not as if he is God's equal or comparable. He isn't and never was, unless you are implying that Michael is somehow comparable to God in any way. I don't even know how you arrived at this interpretation, to be honest.

Matt has told me and everyone he feels like SPN Archangels are only 3-B because of Lucifer's feat and not 3-A. He doesn't agree with you. Don't take him out of context.

Castiel was also mistaken to be God.

Until someone who was actually in that realm of power saw him.

Eh, I feel it's more of a.. him thinking how exactly he should remake the universe the way he want. That's why I believe 7 days was said. He's a reality warper just not one on that level to do everything he wants instantly with a thought. So I wouldn't be strict on that statement. Like he was thinking of what species he even wants in it. Especially since they help contributed to Amara's fight and seal.

Or that Jack would be capable of creating new angels? Something that is stated that only God had been capable of doing (comparing Jack to God again)

You also disregarded that Jack is capable of doing something God is not (supposedly?) like affecting The Empty

> Or that Jack would be capable of creating new angels? Something that is stated that only God had been capable of doing (comparing Jack to God again)

Creating an archangel is a 3-B, possibly 3-A feat so this is irrelevant to a solid 3-A proof.

> You also disregarded that Jack is capable of doing something God is not (supposedly?) like affecting The Empty

Not AP

Jack is not comparable to God, that's factual unless you somehow believe Michael is comparable to God via scaling from Jack-empowered Lucifer.

With the Michael sword maybe. Of course being comparable does not mean stronger. God can still be stronger yet still capable of being hurt by them.

I mean isn't that one of the reasons why Archangels are possibly 3-A at base? For helping in the fight against Amara? Now that you have two of them that are MUCH more powerful than prieviosly that makes sense.

No, the Archangels are not possibly 3-A because of that, it's because of Gabriel and Michael's statements. The Archangels are not even dirt on Death's feet let alone Amara's.

I will say that since Lucifer while amped before (not as much) still did nothing to The Darkness so that doesn't make sense

Back