• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, this is something that's been bugging me for a while. Does Pre-Crisis have ANY existence erasure resistance feats or anything of the sort? It feels wrong to have like, Post-Crisis and Rebirth to have those but Pre-Crisis of all things not to. Has he really not foughten anyone like Darkseid in Pre-Crisis?

It's a pretty cut and clear feat, it should just be added, along with like a resistance to absorption, soul manipulation, and arguably mind manipulation and conceptual manipulation.

It is probably best to ask the others as well.

Well, I trust POTM's sense of judgement, but would prefer a bit more input.

I just checked them out, and Superman did not seem to resist being consumed. He was merely transported elsewhere for some reason.

The Cyborg Superman was hit by and physically destroyed by them once.

There was no shown struggle wherein Superman was displaying any defence against what was happening. It seems too uncertain.

Antvasima said:
There was no shown struggle wherein Superman was displaying any defence against what was happening. It seems too uncertain.
Can you elaborate on what you mean?

I mean that all we are shown is Superman and Quex-Ul starting to dissolve, and then being transported somewhere else.

As I mentioned before, this did not seem reliable.

They all kind of get stomped by him. But Ant, it would be better if you read the comics for context, Aethyr was definitely trying to erase their individuality and absorb them into his entity amd they just fought and defeated him.

Well, that sounds more reliable then. Unfortunately I do not have the time to read the comic though, so some confirmation would be nice.

Do you have a *************** link?

I am very overworked right now. My apologies.

I think this looks legitimate, but if Ant is busy, maybe you guys should try tapping some of the other people he mentioned earlier? Surely one or two of them must have some free time to verify for the overworked admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back