• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Superhero subversions: Saitama vs The Plutonian

Wokistan

Bioluminescent African American Working At The CIA
VS Battles
Administrator
Calculation Group
Human Resources
Saitama fights The Plutonian

Plutonian isn't tier 4

Speed equalized

Takes place in the Grand Canyon

Start 100m out

Saitama:

Plutonian (Irredeemable):

Inconclusive:

... not sure what they mean by "wrecked techtonic plates" and how far above baseline that is but

Kinda sure Saitama throws his titlecard

Can you find the scan of the continent bust? I'm sure it's something that can be calced.

Eh, maybe.

Could get something really beefy depending on how it plays out

... Of course how many people on this site actually have read irredeemable

I haven't lol

I read it. Whole thing's on ***************, as well as the sister comic incorruptible. I enjoyed it. I can look for the scan tho.

I know I know but I'd say it's still worth a read. The premise of this guy is kinda like what if Superman didn't have the mental fortitude of a god but instead had that of a more normal person. It doesn't go so well.

Well I mean, Superman too is just a normal guy

He's just a really good guy

Plutonian was a bit more tragic in his humanity

It gets pretty sad once you get near the end and realize (spoilers) that he was basically screwed from the very beginning.

Anyways I agree this verse's files could use some work, I can take that as a side project alongside destiny and XM.

Also dmua changed his propic what

Back