• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello guys, I'm here with another CRT for Sonic. This is not a verse-wide revision, just a small re-addition of an ability that was previously removed, with now having additional evidence as to why Sonic qualifies for this criteria.

Super Sonic and Invulnerability.​

Giving simple specifications, Super Sonic and other super transformations are consistently stated in multiple different sources to grant it's user invulnerability, which basically allows them to completely bypass conventional attacks from a vast amount of enemies in the front of them. (Even opponents who are directly comparable in strength and attack power as well)

With those informations listed, moving into other specific topics.

Note: Since this is a property that every Super state user has, it would mean that Perfect Chaos and Ultimate Gemerl would also get invulnerability by default.

Invulnerability Negation for some enemies in the series.​

As a matter of fact, due to some circumstances in the series, those characters would get invulnerability negation following those premises:

• Solaris: Blatantly obvious reasons, as he received part of the power the Chaos Emeralds had to complete it's form, and is shown to be able to directly harm Super Sonic with his attacks, requiring the latter to escape from his lasers and meteors as more as they fight.
  • Dark Gaia: Negative influences and receives part of the dark energy the Chaos Emeralds had, which powered up the Chaos Energy Cannon to revert Super Sonic back to base, but unlike in this occasion, this is a similar case to Solaris, as he is also able to harm Super Sonic with his attacks by using dark energy from them.
  • Imperator Ix: Due to receiving power from the Master Emerald, Ix can essentially harm Super Sonic by using a comparable amount of Chaos Energy that he possesses on his own, and even achieves a super form afterwards.
  • Phantom King: Specific attacks from the Phantom Ruby are shown to be able to harm Super Sonic who already has this innate ability as he directly transforms to fight in this ocassion.
  • Egg Salamander: Powered up by the Sol Emeralds and can harm Super Sonic by using attacks from Chaos Energy, such as homing projectiles and spatial cutting.
Note 2: Super transformations can harm each other by using the same source of power that they get through the series, resulting in Super Sonic by himself also getting invulnerability negation from those same things previously mentioned.
Agree with this

I agree on the majority of this. I share the same concerns as the others on Perfect Chaos, but this could probably be addressed in a more focused CRT later down the line. I'll accept Invulnerability for him right now, but this opinion can easily change.

I agree on the majority of this. I share the same concerns as the others on Perfect Chaos, but this could probably be addressed in a more focused CRT later down the line. I'll accept Invulnerability for him right now, but this opinion can easily change.
Ok, so I can apply the changes on Sonic's page and the others of the main cast? Perfect Chaos will not get affected by this iirc, since he will not get it from now on.

Ok, so I can apply the changes on Sonic's page and the others of the main cast? Perfect Chaos will not get affected by this iirc, since he will not get it from now on.
1. With Starter agreeing, we have 2 staff now correct?
2. Sonic, Shadow and Silver need to be unlocked. But the others are fine as long as we link the CRT when we make the changes

Are we sure about the amount of input needed? Obviously not intending to postpone this further, just want to make sure it's actually enough

Well, that's 3 staff members now. I suppose the changes are fine to start applying at this point. We should leave the thread open for tiny little while after the additions are finished, just in case.

I'll be in bed soon though, so I'll help apply this tomorrow if needed.

Reactions: JED
So how many profiles need to be unlocked? So far Ik we need:
Sonic
Shadow
Silver
Solaris
Any others?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back