• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Super Smash Discussion 4

So, who's the worst Spirit to fight against for you all? My personal opinion is Dr. Wily, off the top of my head.

Though Geno does come pretty close.

She was a pain, but I managed to overcome her. She's not that bad if you have the right Spirits.

Dust Collector said:
I personally found The Boss the worst to fight.
Just use Kirby and spam the Down Special to land, the invulnerability helps a lot to avoid recoil damage from touching the floor hazard.

There´s also Madame Butterfly, but that spirit is hard to get until late-game.

Anyways, for my case, I think Donkey Kong & Lady (Use A Super Launch Star spirit, you´ll thank me later), 9-Volt & 18 Volt and Gold Mario (Good luck collecting the spirits to summon it, but the results are totally worth it as it´s ability is totally unique, excluding the meh-stats Full Armor X spirit) are the hardest spirits to obtain if you ask me, but the 9-Volt one, it´s tough as they summon Sheriff infinitely, and the projectiles can´t be reflected with a Franklin Badge, leading to a very tought fight where you basically have to beat up Sheriff first if you want to win, and ironically, the Sheriff spirit allows to deal more damage than usual to assist trophies, but the worst part is that the effect the 9-Volt spirit does isn´t even worth the effort beyond for those that want to 100% the game, as you get that sort of spirits that do such thing (Zap-Floor Immunity) earlier in the game.

Starter Pack said:
So, who's the worst Spirit to fight against for you all? My personal opinion is Dr. Wily, off the top of my head.
Though Geno does come pretty close.
I forgot her name, but the spirit battle where the floor's on fire and you have to fight Shulk & Lucina while they have curry (that lasts for a long ass time for some reason) on top of the Halberd.

Actually, I think we're gonna get the main character of Fire Emblem: Three Houses as DLC. Maybe not the next DLC, but somewhere down the line.

It would make absolutely perfect sense considering how big the next Fire Emblem game looks, and it will fill Nintendo's quota of having at least one new Fire Emblem character per Smash Bros entry.

I want Agumon just to see how Dragonmasterxyz reacts to it. But the one I actually want is... Spongebob. I even voted for him in the Smash Bros Ballot. And I also had this as my Miiverse profile picture for years:

Spongebob for Smash; by Bobsican

Genericstickman said:
Gilgamesh since he's a better representative for Final Fantasy then Cloud
Anyone outside of FF would be able to recognize Cloud more so than Gilgamesh, hence why he was chosen, amongst likely other reasons.

Genericstickman said:
No one cares about Black Mage?

Seriously, he´s OP in SSF2

Black Mage would be nice
Oh, and by the way, Sora getting in would also be one of my favorite things to happen.

Genericstickman said:
If we were to get any other character from FF, I am pretty sure it would be Sephiroth.

Probably one of the characters (from verses not featured yet in Smash) I think is going to be in is Sora. Series doesn't even have a single spirit in the game, so that's admittedly unlikely.

I can see Squall or Kefka being chosen over Sephiroth, if we get another FF rep.

Quote would also be another cool 3rd party addition, and would be able to facilitate a great moveset.

I imagine Crash being a mixture of Sonic (Most definitely with the spins), Snake (pulling gadgets out of his ass), ROB (His final smash similar to his?) and maybe melee like Pacman or Mario.

Back