• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Super Smash Discussion 4

My only guess is the famed leak from a while back (Eldrich, Doomguy, Ryu Hayabusa and Steve) because that's all we can really guess at this point. Sakurai's such a mad man, anything could come up.

I want Mr. Resetti to come back as an Assist Trophy, and after the end of his tirade - he resets the console to **** with us.

That's about how it feels tho to be fair.

but st least if resetti is an assist trophy we could possibly beat the crap outta him

Guys, guys. Let's be realistic about this.

They're gonna bring back Twilight Princess Link in the DLC, I'm sure.

Ganon and Bowser are bosses under different forms though. And yeah Marx also has a different form, but that would require Marx to fight only in his normal form in the game, which...yeah, most likely wouldn't work, given he only really fights in his boss form.

I mean they would likely use a form of Marx similar to all star allies, where he has a few powers of his powers from his boss form while mostly just being in base

Yeah but he still switches to his boss form for some of his attacks, if I'm not wrong, so it's not like he's gonna fight 100% in his smol form.

Riki's Spirit Battle nearly made me tear out my hair in frustration earlier today.

Like, ultra-coordinated Shulk and Roy (Mario), plus Flowery status made it really hard. I cycled through several characters before I managed to win with Lucario. And that's because I started to spam close-range Force Palms on everyone.

Still, a win's a win.

The easiest way to play in Spirits is to just use Kirby, suck them up and let them spite themselves out of the stage while you may even jump on them and even make a nice spike with the Up Special.

That, and Down B spam, it always works, so long your defense is good enought to the respective spirit you´re fighting, of course.

By the way, I did a pseudo TAS into a few CPU matchups, should I share the replays?

Also...

2019030418295300-0E7DF678130F4F0FA2C88AE72B47AFDF
2019030418342900-8AEDFF741E2D23FBED39474178692DAF
Mario having even more realistic clothing and too plastic-esque hair in Smash dissapoints me.
If only they bothered to add the Odyssey hair in an update...

Jackythejack said:
But like honestly tho I'd prefer Phoenix Wright and I'll have my fingers crossed for him until the end of time.

He needs some love
Idk man, there's some rumors about Dante getting in so idk but he would be pretty cool though

Dante? Eeeh I dunno if I'd be too big into that honestly. Especially if he's the one character they'd take from Capcom again.

It does make sense tho considering I think another DMC game is coming out soon?

But be fair I also don't really have a big wish list either.

Just Phoenix Wright and that's about it.

Maybe NiGHTS as a Sega rep. Or a more comedic character like 9-Volt from Warioware.

Literally the only one I want that´s not in yet is Spongebob. I even voted for him in the Smash Ballot and all.

It´s worse when I realize they actually bothered to read it and only used the "directional air dodge" idea I gave in there.

I want Goku in there, not because I really care that he gets in, but just to laugh in my friend's face.

I'm pretty sure they only bothered to read like, the top 20 most voted. So don't feel too down.

I feel like most guesses for the DLC fail to account first party, idk why the dlc would be only third party like most think it will.

I mean I want a Dark Souls character but I doubt it will happen to the MC using a sword or Sakurai having more interests in another Namco rep

A╠Âl╠Âs╠Âo╠ ╠Âo╠Ân╠ ╠Âa╠Ân╠Âo╠Ât╠Âh╠Âe╠Âr╠ ╠Ân╠Âo╠Ât╠Âe╠ ╠ÂI╠Â'╠Âm╠ ╠Âp╠Âr╠Âo╠Âb╠Âa╠Âb╠Âl╠Ây╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âe╠ ╠Âo╠Ân╠Âl╠Ây╠ ╠Âo╠Ân╠Âe╠ ╠Âw╠Âh╠Âo╠ ╠Âv╠Âo╠Ât╠Âe╠Âd╠ ╠Âf╠Âo╠Âr╠ ╠ÂB╠Âo╠Ân╠Âz╠Âi╠ ╠ÂB╠Âu╠Âd╠Âd╠Ây╠ ╠Âa╠Ân╠Âd╠ ╠Â╠ÂC╠Âl╠Âi╠Âp╠Âp╠Ây╠Â.

Oh if we're talking first party characters I think I actually got one or two.

Chibi Robo

Isaac

Anyone from Wario Ware

Harvest Moon/Rune Factory character

Majora

Gooey

Back